Author Topic: Pro-Dorner Protestors, LMFAO at the Idiocy  (Read 698 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Pro-Dorner Protestors, LMFAO at the Idiocy
« on: February 16, 2013, 07:53:57 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/dozens-pro-dorner-protesters-rally-lapd-hq-014013324.html

I would find this extremely funny if it wasnt so hypocritical. If this had been a conservative individual the amount of coverage and blame that would be spewing from the left would be amazing.

"The 33-year-old has already inspired a burgeoning subculture of followers. While most don't condone killing, they see him as an outlaw hero who raged against powerful forces of authority, and some even question whether he really died"

goodness gracious an "OUTLAW HERO" hmmm these idiots need to be beaten continuosly

Michael Nam, 30, who held a sign with a flaming tombstone and the inscription "RIP Habeas Corpus," said it was "pretty obvious" police had no intention of bringing Dorner in alive.

"They were the judge, the jury and the executioner," Nam said. "As an American citizen, you have the right to a trial and due process by law."

^^^
I beat this same moron is A-OK with obama ordering drone attacks on US citizens without oversight or judicial review.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Pro-Dorner Protestors, LMFAO at the Idiocy
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 09:26:15 PM »

I beat this same moron is A-OK with obama ordering drone attacks on US citizens without oversight or judicial review.

Voting for Obama over Romney doesn't automatically equate to agreeing with everyting he does.  Did someone poll the protestors on their opinion of Obama's drone targeting or are you just guessing?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 07:56:00 AM »
Voting for Obama over Romney doesn't automatically equate to agreeing with everyting he does.  Did someone poll the protestors on their opinion of Obama's drone targeting or are you just guessing?
just an educated guess Huggy, I havent found one obama voter on here that disagrees with it.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 08:11:52 AM »
so talking to 10 obama voters on getbig is now an educated guess  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2013, 08:22:27 AM »
so talking to 10 obama voters on getbig is now an educated guess  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Id say the history of obama supporters to carry his water in everything he does is a pretty educated guess, you being a prime example of the phenomenon :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2013, 08:34:16 AM »
It's kinda a far stretch you're making considering how many people are extremely disgruntled with LE these days.  And they have brought this public anger on themsleves.  And it's no wonder so many are pissed.  It's almost every day some video of police gone wrong is uploaded. Hell I wouldn't doubt it if 3333 or someone like him showed up to a protest like that and he sure in the hell didn't vote for Obama. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2013, 11:11:38 AM »
It's kinda a far stretch you're making considering how many people are extremely disgruntled with LE these days.  And they have brought this public anger on themsleves.  And it's no wonder so many are pissed.  It's almost every day some video of police gone wrong is uploaded. Hell I wouldn't doubt it if 3333 or someone like him showed up to a protest like that and he sure in the hell didn't vote for Obama. 

what else is new

that's why this board sucks most of the time

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2013, 11:16:24 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/dozens-pro-dorner-protesters-rally-lapd-hq-014013324.html

I would find this extremely funny if it wasnt so hypocritical. If this had been a conservative individual the amount of coverage and blame that would be spewing from the left would be amazing.

"The 33-year-old has already inspired a burgeoning subculture of followers. While most don't condone killing, they see him as an outlaw hero who raged against powerful forces of authority, and some even question whether he really died"

goodness gracious an "OUTLAW HERO" hmmm these idiots need to be beaten continuosly

Michael Nam, 30, who held a sign with a flaming tombstone and the inscription "RIP Habeas Corpus," said it was "pretty obvious" police had no intention of bringing Dorner in alive.

"They were the judge, the jury and the executioner," Nam said. "As an American citizen, you have the right to a trial and due process by law."

^^^

He was a dem ???