Author Topic: tim ferriss...  (Read 1054 times)

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
tim ferriss...
« on: February 16, 2013, 10:47:46 PM »
a friend of a friend... pretty awesome guy, didn't expect so much info in 90 mins, he's pretty amazing; 4 hour chef sure be dude knows about pretty much the entire druggas spectrum; I was impressed but his insight... I guess there are some benefits of being in the Gay Area afterall...  Tim actually will introduce me to Vic Conte next week.. looking forward to it..... no homo.

GodSpeed. I bet it's hurting someone right now... I'll explain later.
®

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: tim ferriss...
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 11:58:12 PM »
a friend of a friend... pretty awesome guy, didn't expect so much info in 90 mins, he's pretty amazing; 4 hour chef sure be dude knows about pretty much the entire druggas spectrum; I was impressed but his insight... I guess there are some benefits of being in the Gay Area afterall...  Tim actually will introduce me to Vic Conte next week.. looking forward to it..... no homo.

GodSpeed. I bet it's hurting someone right now... I'll explain later.
Listen to his interview on Joe Rogans podcast. Ferriss is a cool bro. Keep it up chief.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 11:21:15 PM »
Listen to his interview on Joe Rogans podcast. Ferriss is a cool bro. Keep it up chief.

Just did.  The guy is amazing. Small world, I feel privileged and grateful to have come in contact with him and few more people the last few months.... I've been meeting a lot of people that I would not consciously seek. It must mean something.  Coincidently I've moving up north and distancing myself from bodyschmoeing seems to correlate.
®

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 11:29:00 PM »
Just did.  The guy is amazing. Small world, I feel privileged and grateful to have come in contact with him and few more people the last few months.... I've been meeting a lot of people that I would not consciously seek. It must mean something.  Coincidently I've moving up north and distancing myself from bodyschmoeing seems to correlate.

Great episode eh?

Sounds like you are on a good path chief.