Author Topic: Muslim Preacher Tells Followers Getting Welfare Cash For Holy Wars Is Easy  (Read 3744 times)

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
you guys in england seem to have a high tolerance level

A Muslim preacher has been secretly recorded explaining to followers how to receive government assistance they can use to fund a Muslim holy war.

Calling it a "Jihadi Allowance," cleric Anjem Choundary, 45, has four kids, brings in £25,000, or just under $39,000 U.S. in benefits himself, and says that this is the way it is supposed to work according to Islamic law.

Recorded by both the U.K. Sun and Telegraph, Choundary says:

"We are on Jihad Seekers Allowance, we take the Jizya (protection money paid to Muslims by non-Muslims) which is ours anyway.
    "The normal situation is to take money from the [non-Muslims] isn't it? So this is the normal situation."
    “They give us the money. You work, give us the money. Allah Akbar, we take the money.  Hopefully there is no one from the DSS (Department of Social Security) listening.”
    “Ah, but you see people will say you are not working. But the normal situation is for you to take money from the Kuffar (non-Muslim) So we take Jihad Seeker’s Allowance.”

Choudray goes on in a separate videos to mock English workers performing 9 to 5 jobs, and tells followers that some of the most famous Islamic figures worked only one or two days a week.

“The rest of the year they were busy with jihad [holy war] and things like that,” he says, according to The Telegraph. “People will say, ‘Ah, but you are not working.’"

“But the normal situation is for you to take money from the kuffar [non-believers].”

“So we take Jihad Seeker’s Allowance. You need to get support.”

He the tells a crowd of about 30 followers: “We are going to take England — the Muslims are coming.”

“These people are like a tsunami going across Europe. And over here we’re just relaxing, taking over Bradford brother. The reality is changing.” Read more at The Telegraph or watch below.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Re: Muslim Preacher Tells Followers Getting Welfare Cash For Holy Wars Is Easy
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 03:25:56 AM »
I didn't even need to read or watch that because I am fully aware of it.  It goes on in Australia as well.  AND YOUR GOVERNMENT KNOWS AND DOES NOTHING.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 03:28:38 AM »
I wouldn't be as pissed off if I wasn't so sure that my Government is fully aware of this and doesn't lift a finger.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2013, 03:33:17 AM »
I wouldn't be as pissed off if I wasn't so sure that my Government is fully aware of this and doesn't lift a finger.
maybe its because you got big money from muslims going to your gov? I dont know, but I cant figure out a reason you guys dont do anything about this

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2013, 03:55:55 AM »
I wonder if he reporter who broke this story will have a fatwa put out on him? Dangerous business bashing Moslems.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2013, 04:00:30 AM »
they seem like very reasonable people

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2013, 04:21:53 AM »
Bunch of harmless tiresome devolved apes that's tolerated purely because they smear Islam enough so that the Media don't have to put in an extra shift. According to the last census they barely make it over 3% in the UK.

When needed these primitive cave baboons can have them and their sandpits obliterated in a week with the push of a few buttons. And when the war comes, there will be no sympathy for them due to them behaving like kneegurrs.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2013, 04:35:22 AM »
I'm looking again at the picture WOOO posted. I wonder what THEY see when confronted with those pictures in the media. Can't they see it's they're completely and utterly brainwashed to a point of abandoning all free will? What fucking scum shows placates like that in the name of a religion and wants it to be respected? Absolute murderous mob mentality in the name of a fictional deity. Can one's mental capacity be THAT tiny that he cannot see what he has become? Why aren't the moderate Muslims not standing up and scolding these detestable pigs more often?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2013, 04:39:02 AM »
I'm looking again at the picture WOOO posted. I wonder what THEY see when confronted with those pictures in the media. Can't they see it's they're completely and utterly brainwashed to a point of abandoning all free will? What fucking scum shows placates like that in the name of a religion and wants it to be respected? Absolute murderous mob mentality in the name of a fictional deity. Can one's mental capacity be THAT tiny that he cannot see what he has become? Why aren't the moderate Muslims not standing up and scolding these detestable pigs more often?

vinnydountsnyc

• Getbig III
  • ''Billy is border line retarded'' Colette Nelson
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2013, 06:04:52 AM »
almost guaranteed he works for MI5 Can't believe people fall for this shit !
911 INSIDE JOB !

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2013, 06:07:43 AM »
they seem like very reasonable people

we need a muslim history month
A

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2013, 06:58:15 AM »
almost guaranteed he works for MI5 Can't believe people fall for this shit !
maybe hes bilderberg or illuminati

lol you alex jones creatures are nuts