Author Topic: Liberal Icon Alec Baldwin calls retired NYPD Detective a "C--N" and Drug Dealer  (Read 1441 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
This is the same leftist retard who said this:

"I think you need to always distinguish the rank and file of the Republican Party and conservatives and voters from their media representation and media stars and I believe that the people who are in the media and prominent in the media in the conservative community, speaking on behalf of the Republican Party, have a very clear racist stripe through their commentary, consistently. Not just Limbaugh but all of those people. But I don't think that their rank and file Republicans are like that," Baldwin said.

http://www.politico.com/click/stories/0910/racism_in_gop_stars.html

But not everyone is so supportive: actor Alec Baldwin has taken to his Twitter account and called Williams out: "If Hank Williams Jr wasn't such a pathetic, wheezing fossil I'd have a talk with him," wrote the actor Tuesday. "I think we need to call Hank Williams Jr what he is.... A broken-down, senile, racist coot."

http://entertainment.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/05/13662009-alec-baldwin-calls-hank-williams-jr-racist-coot-after-singers-latest-obama-rant?lite

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
NY STATE SENATOR: Alec Baldwin Should Be Blacklisted from Hollywood (for racist outburst)
 TMZ ^ | 2/18/13 | TMZ

Posted on Monday, February 18, 2013 12:28:11 PM by jimbo123

A New York State Senator is begging Hollywood -- both TV & movie producers -- to SUSPEND Alec Baldwin from all projects ... in the wake of allegations he spewed a racist epithet at a NY photog.

State Senator Malcolm Smith tells TMZ ... he was outraged after hearing reports that the former "30 Rock" star lashed out at a black photographer, calling him a "coon" and a "drug dealer."

(Excerpt) Read more at tmz.com ...

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
NY STATE SENATOR: Alec Baldwin Should Be Blacklisted from Hollywood (for racist outburst)
 TMZ ^ | 2/18/13 | TMZ

A New York State Senator is begging Hollywood -- both TV & movie producers -- to SUSPEND Alec Baldwin from all projects ... in the wake of allegations he spewed a racist epithet at a NY photog.

State Senator Malcolm Smith tells TMZ ... he was outraged after hearing reports that the former "30 Rock" star lashed out at a black photographer, calling him a "guy" and a "drug dealer."

Maybe he was his drug dealer and shoved up emptyhanded. So he got pissed.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
 TMZ ^ | 2/18/13 | TMZ

State Senator Malcolm Smith tells TMZ ... he was outraged after hearing reports that the former "30 Rock" star lashed out at a black photographer, calling him a "guy" and a "drug dealer."

Is there a video of this?

what is racist about the word "guy" or "drug dealer"?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Is there a video of this?

what is racist about the word "guy" or "drug dealer"?

He called him a "coon"

LOL- Baldwin has a history of being a leftist thug.  Remember him ranting about killing Henry Hyde and his children? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
He called him a "guy"

LOL- Baldwin has a history of being a leftist thug.  Remember him ranting about killing Henry Hyde and his children? 

LOL at you calling Baldwin a thug

You sound terrified

What again is racist about the work "guy" and since when do YOU have a problem with racism?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)

You sound terrified

What again is racist about the work "guy" and since when do YOU have a problem with racism?

Ron is replacing various words with "guy".  That's also why the link doesn't work in the original post.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

You sound terrified

Be called him a C  O  O  N.    Baldiwn in another leftist piece of trash who wants others to be held to a standard he himself never lives up to.

Typical liberal communist C UNT

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Be called him a C  O  O  N.    Baldiwn in another leftist piece of trash who wants others to be held to a standard he himself never lives up to.

sure he did and again WHEN DID YOU start having a problem with racism

you seem very proud of your own racism

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
sure he did and again WHEN DID YOU start having a problem with racism

you seem very proud of your own racism

Big difference - i am open about it and dont claim leftist kumbaya status 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Big difference - i am open about it and dont claim leftist kumbaya status 

so your admitted racism is ok but alleged racism by others is not ok with you

makes perfect sense for an insane person such as yourself

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
If the censor will invalidate a link, you can use a font attribute (inside the "offensive" word).  I'm sure Ron would understand.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Far leftists are among the racist and bigoted people out there. The most racist people I've met are liberals in the tri-state and Mass.

Should we be surprised that a bigot like Straw Man (who actively works to keep blacks on the plantation) is going to bat for a scumbag racist like Baldwin?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Far leftists are among the racist and bigoted people out there. The most racist people I've met are liberals in the tri-state and Mass.

Should we be surprised that a bigot like Straw Man (who actively works to keep blacks on the plantation) is going to bat for a scumbag racist like Baldwin?

LOL

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Considering the tirades he repeatedly unleashed on Kim Basinger during their marriage, not to mention how he unleashed on his own then pre-teen daughter for not being by the phone when he called, does anyone really think he would have the ability to behave respectfully to a stranger, ...much less a member of the press, ...or anyone for that matter? I for one don't find these allegations the least bit surprising.

I sure would love to be a fly on the wall on the set of 30 Rock though... would love to see him & Tracey Morgan in the same room.
w

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

I know you got so happy when he said that word.....racism against blacks excites you :D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

the self-hating Hispanic speaks :)

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
Such a non-story.  He's a democrat--it's not like he's racist
Y