Author Topic: Annoying guys in the gym.  (Read 9969 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Annoying guys in the gym.
« Reply #100 on: February 20, 2013, 10:35:18 AM »
Phones should be banned from gyms

QFT!

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #101 on: February 20, 2013, 10:47:10 AM »
Yeah, the men's locker room is ripe with weirdos.  What's with the dudes just walking around and hanging out naked watching television, checking their phone, etc.  I mean take your shower, put your shit on and get the fuck out.  If you've got to shave or whatever, at least cover your shit up.
does sound a bit weird..

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: February 20, 2013, 11:11:41 AM »
old guys who shave their nuts in front of the mirror at the Y

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #103 on: February 20, 2013, 11:14:27 AM »

I'll go to stall next time, bro.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: February 20, 2013, 11:15:38 AM »
I'll go to stall next time, bro.

:D :D

gee thanks lol.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #105 on: February 20, 2013, 11:16:26 AM »
Jack King would not put up with this type of activity.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: February 20, 2013, 11:18:20 AM »
Jack King would not put up with this type of activity.

Absolutely.  ;D 

True story.  He had a few natl level power lifters as members and kicked them out.  I asked him why and he said for leaving all those chains and bullshit laying around.  Jack is the man!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #107 on: February 20, 2013, 11:19:13 AM »
How about the perma bulker who throws ridiculous weight on a bar and sits around for 10 minutes between each set and then proceeds to make all sorts of noises, fuss, etc, only to do a half ass rep or 2 of whatever lift he is doing and then sits down again for another 10 minutes?  

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: February 20, 2013, 11:19:25 AM »
If you look his way he mean mugs you.

Speaking of "tough" guys...

Every now and then I get an asshole or two that pretends to be "tough".

I remember a particular time when I was showering at the gym and had brought in my little, pink, water-resistant, radio and had little Richard's Tooty Fruity blasting out loud.  This one jerk had a problem with me showering with the curtains wide open.  He kept yelling from across the stalls and I just would tell him that if he didn't like it, he could simply keep his curtains fully closed, while not bothering to look my way.

He kept bitching at me, "Faggot this and faggot that, and homo this, bringing it back to homo that etc..".  At one point, I just gave him my ass to stare at for a good 5 minutes, while singing Tooty Fruity outloud (and slowly masturbating, without gesturing too much).  In the meantime, he kept bitching and yelling, saying things like, "look at this homo, fucking faggot!".  

Once he was done and turned off his shower, I jerked it on overdrive and as soon as he stepped out of his cubby, I turned around and came all over his damp body.  

You know what he did?

He stood there like a little faggot and had nothing to say or do.

I told him that if he were man enough, he would come over and fuck the shit out of me.  Like a coward, he said he is going to report me to the gym owner.  I told him that if he were to do that, I would make a big stink and tell the entire gym how I came on him and he stood there and took it like a real man.

Till this day, that man doesn't have the courage to look at me in the face.

Fucking faggot..
"1"

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: February 20, 2013, 11:20:52 AM »
Absolutely.  ;D 

True story.  He had a few natl level power lifters as members and kicked them out.  I asked him why and he said for leaving all those chains and bullshit laying around.  Jack is the man!
I didnt know that, he was a a no bullshit person alot like Vince Gironda. I still remember doing the leg press there and him cussing me 2 more man, 2 more.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: February 20, 2013, 11:21:01 AM »
How about the perma bulker who throws ridiculous weight on a bar and sits around for 10 minutes between each set and then proceeds to make all sorts of noises, fuss, etc, only to do a half ass rep or 2 of whatever lift he is doing and then sits down again for another 10 minutes?  

Ok, ok you got me again.   You guys are just bustin' my balls left and right here. no homo

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: February 20, 2013, 11:23:32 AM »
Ok, ok you got me again.   You guys are just bustin' my balls left and right here. no homo

;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: February 20, 2013, 11:24:56 AM »
I didnt know that, he was a a no bullshit person alot like Vince Gironda. I still remember doing the leg press there and him cussing me 2 more man, 2 more.

He lit up a kid who didn't unload the legpress one day..... and don't let him see somebody doing half reps on it.... haha

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: February 20, 2013, 11:29:43 AM »
He lit up a kid who didn't unload the legpress one day..... and don't let him see somebody doing half reps on it.... haha
I went there to the gym once and he was laying in the sun, I said what's up Jack. He said don't bother me asshole.  ;D. We entered a contest once in Cheraw SC he one the masters I won the Tall Class I'll never forget that.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: February 20, 2013, 11:30:55 AM »
I went there to the gym once and he was laying in the sun, I said what's up Jack. He said don't bother me asshole.  ;D. We entered a contest once in Cheraw SC he one the masters I won the Tall Class I'll never forget that.

Awesome.  He still did the sunbathing in the parking lot when I was there.  It was such a GREAT gym. Nothing but serious trainers and the only female members were 90% strippers.   ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: February 20, 2013, 11:33:12 AM »
Awesome.  He still did the sunbathing in the parking lot when I was there.  It was such a GREAT gym. Nothing but serious trainers and the only female members were 90% strippers.   ;D
Exactly, that's were he was in the parking lot, yea strip clubs on every corner. Good times for sure.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: February 20, 2013, 11:33:44 AM »
I always get a kick out of dudes carrying around a version of the Bodybuilding Encyclopedia w Arnold on the cover looking for things to do.  

LMFAO!!!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: February 20, 2013, 11:34:27 AM »
I always get a kick out of dudes carrying around a version of the Bodybuilding Encyclopedia w Arnold on the cover looking for things to do.  

LMFAO!!!!

Bro, are you stalking me in the gym?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: February 20, 2013, 11:40:25 AM »

I remember a particular time when I was showering at the gym and had brought in my little, pink, water-resistant, radio and had little Richard's Tooty Fruity blasting out loud.  This one jerk had a problem with me showering with the curtains wide open.  He kept yelling from across the stalls and I just would tell him that if he didn't like it, he could simply keep his curtains fully closed, while not bothering to look my way.

He kept bitching at me, "Faggot this and faggot that, and homo this, bringing it back to homo that etc..".  At one point, I just gave him my ass to stare at for a good 5 minutes, while singing Tooty Fruity outloud (and slowly masturbating, without gesturing too much).  In the meantime, he kept bitching and yelling, saying things like, "look at this homo, fucking faggot!".  

Once he was done and turned off his shower, I jerked it on overdrive and as soon as he stepped out of his cubby, I turned around and came all over his damp body.  

You know what he did?

I told him that if he were man enough, he would come over and fuck the shit out of me.  Like a coward, he said he is going to report me to the gym owner.  I told him that if he were to do that, I would make a big stink and tell the entire gym how I came on him and he stood there and took it like a real man.

Fucking faggot..
"1"
Should have bent him over and given it to him in the ass and showed him who the homo was!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: February 20, 2013, 11:43:01 AM »
Bro, are you stalking me in the gym?

Nah - just SMH is disgust from afar.   ;D

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #120 on: February 20, 2013, 12:01:22 PM »

You know what he did?

Fucking faggot..
"1"

ouch brutal humiliation story bro.  maybe you embellished a bit?
"

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: February 20, 2013, 12:05:47 PM »
i used to like this gym i train at by over the years it has really started to annoy me, you can meet the following characters there:
* the middle eastern skinny dude who has the entire under armor tight clothing set always wearing his giant tasteless golden watch and the whitest possible sneakers known to men. always spotting the perfect haircut (probably visits the barber shop on the way to the gym, on every workout)
* a wanna be "powerlifter" guy who thinks he is the shit, keeps talking how he keeps growing all the time ("yeah i added 5kg of muscle in 3 weeks, i dont need roids") who growls and screams like a complete retard on every exercise that he does, and walks around with his notebook "taking notes".
* a has been bodybuilder with fatceps that look like tumors (almost 100% sure its synthol) who drops by a few times a week for 15 minutes of curls and extensions