Author Topic: Librarian sentenced for texting pic of boobs to student  (Read 4911 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Librarian sentenced for texting pic of boobs to student
« on: February 18, 2013, 01:35:08 PM »

A high school librarian in New Rochelle who bombarded a 16-year-old student with cell phone photos of her bare breasts and spoke of "slaughtering" him sexually was preliminarily sentenced on Monday to three years’ probation.

New York’s Daily News notes that 33-year-old Marisa Anton was found guilty of endangering the welfare of a child. The official sentencing date is set for Feb. 26.

Anton was arrested on May 30, 2012 after New Rochelle police set up a sting at the home of the teen. Arriving there thinking the two were about to have sex, the librarian reportedly "burst into tears" when officers detained her.

The teen, whose identity is being withheld, admitted to authorities:

At first I was just kind of playing around with her and wanted to see how far I could take it, but she seemed to be very interested in actually having sex. We then started texting with each other. The conversations and texts became more intense and sexual in nature. She offered several times to come to my house and pick me up and bring me to her home.

I told her that I wasn't sure if I wanted to, but she kept asking. She said she was going to come to my house right then. I got nervous because she was talking about 'slaughtering' me. She told me she would not hurt me, but I felt the situation was getting out of hand.

On one occasion, Anton allegedly turned up at the boy’s home where she pushed him onto his bed and pulled down his trousers.

In addition to the nude photos, she also sent explicit texts to the teen. At one point in the relationship, the tone of the texts changed, suggesting she had grown apprehensive about her overtures and possible repercussions.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Librarian sentenced for texting pic of boobs to student
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 01:38:40 PM »
  Another fag kid.

I would have destroyed her and all of these female teachers.

AGAIN, WHY IN THE FUCK DO THESE BOYS RUN AND TELL TO GET THESE WOMEN ARRESTED?!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 01:40:10 PM »
Well, she wanted to either "slaughter" him due to him being young, and her being in control, or she is a freak...either way, She could have had her way with a willing adult (POF)...and now knows why you don't deal with males who aren't adults...

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2013, 01:41:11 PM »
iwatched 21 jump street the new one over the weekend and learned that things have changed in high schools now.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2013, 01:41:59 PM »
"My phone was hacked"

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2013, 01:43:14 PM »
  Another fag kid.

There is your answer, highlighted.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2013, 01:43:52 PM »
  Another fag kid.

no shit... at 16 i was a raging bull... would have hit without hesitation

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2013, 01:49:03 PM »
I guess guys are used to being able to go to a stip joint and proposition a girl whose 25 years younger.  Some women want to do the same thing, but it carries a hell of a lot of risk to their careers and income.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2013, 01:51:54 PM »
I'm tracking down the next fag kid that snitches and beating the shit out of him...  >:( >:( >:(

Hope the kid gets raped by a male teacher.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2013, 02:00:33 PM »
I guess guys are used to being able to go to a stip joint and proposition a girl whose 25 years younger.  Some women want to do the same thing, but it carries a hell of a lot of risk to their careers and income.

how many strip joints today employ underage girls?
Thing is, the woman sewed herself up. Just as you said, women possibly want to do the same thing as men, but for every action there is consequence. And she was trying to get with teenage boy, who can't keep his mouth shut. Sucks for her.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2013, 02:01:15 PM »
At 16 I would have told everyone too.. It's very hard not too when it's something amazing to brag about and u r young and dumb and don't fit think of the consequences. I support him fucking her but this women should know these things before putting herself in this situation.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2013, 02:02:21 PM »
  Another fag kid.

probably she wasn't thin enough for the kid.  Seems kind of big boned.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2013, 02:09:34 PM »
What a phaggggggot
all drugs - TPPIIP

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2013, 02:23:51 PM »
What a phaggggggot

X100000000000000

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2013, 02:27:10 PM »
meh, too fat.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2013, 02:28:40 PM »
  Another fag kid.

No shit.  If I had a hot teacher in high school and she wanted my cock, I'd make every effort to be with her, come hell or high water.  I'd lie to the school officials, I'd lie to whoever the fuck else; at that age, all I'd care about was being in her pussy.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2013, 02:30:12 PM »
meh, too fat.

I reckon you're kidding, but for a horny 16-year-old boy?

Naw.  She's far from "too fat."  She'd be a glorious first piece of ass for that young man.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2013, 02:32:11 PM »
meh, too fat.

God damm thank you. Especially compared to the hot 16 year olds he's used to seeing.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2013, 02:48:20 PM »
All she wanted was some young stiff cock. Unfortunately, he was a future republican and wanted the same.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2013, 03:10:44 PM »
Fucking fag kids nowadays.

I wish some of the shit that goes on had happened to me.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2013, 03:17:26 PM »
this is how it went down

kid just eats meats doesnt do shit all day eats low calories gets leans as fucks, woman gets attracted because of lean face

kids wang is to acidic and has low energy from low calories and being constipated from all meat and no veggies, kids wang is small because of sendentary school life

kid is to shy to fuck and costipated

kid crys to mom and dad out of own self hate for having a fucked up ph balance feels like shit posts negative comments on getbig and rats out teacher

woman gets arrested

A

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2013, 03:21:51 PM »
how typical the comments and the situation of a hypocritical western culture/society.

It's okay to talk about how you would have hit it and how this kid was a fag for not hitting it.

The horny teacher on the other hand oh she's an evil evil criminal because she wanted to get banged by a 16 year old who probably wanted it.

Kind of like the story of the teacher who got banged by the high school football team. They were 'almost 18' ooooooh a few more months.. otherwise imagine they too were 16-17 oh the horror!

A totally hypocrite society that endorses promiscuity, open sexuality, sex, etc... but then sticks an artificial age where people get punished if they want to have sex even if it's a few days under.

Well news for ya, puberty hits, and the 'natural set' age hits and the horny boys and girls if they wana whore around they will whore around unless they are thought otherwise.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2013, 03:22:11 PM »
I bet she is a mudshark.  ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2013, 03:28:35 PM »
how typical the comments and the situation of a hypocritical western culture/society.

It's okay to talk about how you would have hit it and how this kid was a fag for not hitting it.

The horny teacher on the other hand oh she's an evil evil criminal because she wanted to get banged by a 16 year old who probably wanted it.

Kind of like the story of the teacher who got banged by the high school football team. They were 'almost 18' ooooooh a few more months.. otherwise imagine they too were 16-17 oh the horror!

A totally hypocrite society that endorses promiscuity, open sexuality, sex, etc... but then sticks an artificial age where people get punished if they want to have sex even if it's a few days under.

Well news for ya, puberty hits, and the 'natural set' age hits and the horny boys and girls if they wana whore around they will whore around unless they are thought otherwise.
there is a happy medium.
And a culture that "preaches" that a woman should be virgin no matter what, and if she is raped it's her fault is just a bad. 

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2013, 03:32:52 PM »
there is a happy medium.
And a culture that "preaches" that a woman should be virgin no matter what, and if she is raped it's her fault is just a bad.  

Only retards would advocate that a woman that is raped it's 'her fault'.

If a woman is raped she is raped and she is a victim.

If you are refering to a woman dressing inappropriately. Well, what are the chances of you wanting to 'check out the goods' of a woman in a microskirt, clubwear, lashes, heavy makeup, etc... tits sticking out, vs a woman in jilbab and hijab.

"Happy medium" no thanks, your 'medium' is what's causing a screwed up social construct. Single mothers, 'teen pregnancies', divorced homes, women being passed around at night clubs and bars, asshole guys like many on this forum that proudly boast about banging every girl they can get their hands on, etc...

Like I said, totally hypocrite society.

Yes Islam encourages marriage and family life. Something that western society has lost.

This very situation of horny teenagers and horny single teacher is just one tip of the iceberg of the result of this hypocritical society and the hypocrtiical reactions.