Author Topic: Don't worry parasites, using food stamps won't affect your citizenship chances  (Read 1454 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
The United States Department of Agriculture has been working to dispel immigrants’ concerns that getting on Food Stamps will harm their chances of becoming U.S. citizens.

The USDA addresses those fears in Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, or food stamp, brochures it distributes to Mexican consulates as part of its “partnership” with the Mexican government “to help educate eligible Mexican nationals living in the United States about available nutrition assistance.”

In one portion of the brochure, USDA’s text asks, “If I get on SNAP benefits, will I be a “public charge?’” The brochure then answers: “No. You and your family can apply for and receive SNAP benefits without hurting your chance of becoming U.S. citizens.”

The brochure further advises immigrants that members of their family could qualify for food stamps, even if they don’t.

“If you are not eligible due to your immigration status, your legal immigrant or citizen children may still qualify,” the brochure reads. ”You do not have to provide immigration information about yourself when you apply for your legal immigrant or citizen children.”

http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/18/usdamexican-consulates-to-immigrants-dont-worry-food-stamps-wont-affect-citizenship-chances/

Warms my heart knowing I shell out money to pay for the food of people who have no fucking business being here.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Excuse me for going CT here, but the only explanation I can think of for this kind of thing, (like the Muslim invasion of Europe) is the influence of powerful internationalists like David Rockefeller? ???

"For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure  —  one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

From is 2002 Memoirs.

The Rockefeller File (not written by a crack pot, but an accomplished Stanford University grad.) is really helping me make sense of some of these issues.  Gary Allen wrote it in 1972 and a ton of it has come to pass, like NAFTA, etc...

Free epub: http://www.archive.org/details/TheRockefellerFile

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Excuse me for going CT here, but the only explanation I can think of for this kind of thing, (like the Muslim invasion of Europe) is the influence of powerful internationalists like David Rockefeller? ???

"For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure  —  one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

From is 2002 Memoirs.

The Rockefeller File (not written by a crack pot, but an accomplished Stanford University grad.) is really helping me make sense of some of these issues.  Gary Allen wrote it in 1972 and a ton of it has come to pass, like NAFTA, etc...

i can see why his comment would be seen as undesirable.  if you care about promoting the prosperity of the united states to the extent that you are willing to let people in other countries remain stagnant or digress in order to make it happen, then sure. but if you think human beings, regardless of national origin, are of equal value then i would expect you to agree with his comments.  maybe the united states will have to digress a little bit in order to spread wealth and prosperity around the globe. but take into context how bad it is in some other countries, and how good it is here.   people in other countries are living without hope of success, while everyone here has a sincere chance at it.  i would encourage you to stop valuing your kin more than you value humans in general. its enlightening and your traditional religious values agree.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
i can see why his comment would be seen as undesirable.  if you care about promoting the prosperity of the united states to the extent that you are willing to let people in other countries remain stagnant or digress in order to make it happen, then sure. but if you think human beings, regardless of national origin, are of equal value then i would expect you to agree with his comments.  maybe the united states will have to digress a little bit in order to spread wealth and prosperity around the globe. but take into context how bad it is in some other countries, and how good it is here.   people in other countries are living without hope of success, while everyone here has a sincere chance at it.  i would encourage you to stop valuing your kin more than you value humans in general. its enlightening and your traditional religious values agree.

Bahahahaha. Another dipshit who thinks wealth and prosperity can be spread around the globe. They've tried that and it always ends up in the hands of a select few while the rest of the people in that country get fucked over.

You need to pull your coke-riddled brain out of the clouds. Moron.

Why don't you lead by example and dole what little money you have out to others?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
The United States Department of Agriculture has been working to dispel immigrants’ concerns that getting on Food Stamps will harm their chances of becoming U.S. citizens.

The USDA addresses those fears in Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, or food stamp, brochures it distributes to Mexican consulates as part of its “partnership” with the Mexican government “to help educate eligible Mexican nationals living in the United States about available nutrition assistance.”

In one portion of the brochure, USDA’s text asks, “If I get on SNAP benefits, will I be a “public charge?’” The brochure then answers: “No. You and your family can apply for and receive SNAP benefits without hurting your chance of becoming U.S. citizens.”

The brochure further advises immigrants that members of their family could qualify for food stamps, even if they don’t.

“If you are not eligible due to your immigration status, your legal immigrant or citizen children may still qualify,” the brochure reads. ”You do not have to provide immigration information about yourself when you apply for your legal immigrant or citizen children.”

http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/18/usdamexican-consulates-to-immigrants-dont-worry-food-stamps-wont-affect-citizenship-chances/

Warms my heart knowing I shell out money to pay for the food of people who have no fucking business being here.

The above does NOT state that illegal immigrants are eligible for food stamps. It says very clearly that people can apply on behalf of legal immigrant and citizen children

Are you stating that American children who are American citizens have no business being in America?
w

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Bahahahaha. Another dipshit who thinks wealth and prosperity can be spread around the globe. They've tried that and it always ends up in the hands of a select few while the rest of the people in that country get fucked over.

Why don't you lead by example and dole what little money you have out to others?
1) wealth is currently being spread, and it is working. the standard of living in many countries is increasing and has been increasing due to outsourcing of western jobs to their countries, and other things.

2) i always give whatever is in my pocket to anyone who asks it of me

3) coke is so 2007

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
i can see why his comment would be seen as undesirable.  if you care about promoting the prosperity of the united states to the extent that you are willing to let people in other countries remain stagnant or digress in order to make it happen, then sure. but if you think human beings, regardless of national origin, are of equal value then i would expect you to agree with his comments.  maybe the united states will have to digress a little bit in order to spread wealth and prosperity around the globe. but take into context how bad it is in some other countries, and how good it is here.   people in other countries are living without hope of success, while everyone here has a sincere chance at it.  i would encourage you to stop valuing your kin more than you value humans in general. its enlightening and your traditional religious values agree.

Are you be willing to sacrifice your family, friends, and community for others?  We're only human.  Given the choice, I'm going to support what's in the best interest of myself, my family, people, community, etc...

Globalism is the attempted dissolution of perceived resistance points within a money flow.

Please do not expect to gather a less-threatening meaning from this destructive force.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Are you be willing to sacrifice your family, friends, and community for others?  We're only human.  Given the choice, I'm going to support what's in the best interest of myself, my family, people, community, etc...

Short term, ...or Long term, ...'cause blowback has proven to be a biyotch!
w

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
thats all good and well, but in reality you really dont have any stronger ties to most of the people even in your hometown than you do to the people in china, india, indonesia, africa, etc.   

besides, just because something is "human" doesnt mean its right.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
amazing

David Rockefeller? ???

"For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure  —  one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

From is 2002 Memoirs.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

You dont pay much taxes from your lowlife job flipping burgers so stop whining failure.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
If I was immigrating to America, I'd NEVER EVER EVER EVER expect fucking handouts. Jeeezus, where's the pride man? Do NOT tell me you can't go washing dishes, washing cars, pull pints at a bar or paint houses if need be? I cannot imagine how I'd feel about myself staring in the fact of others for my survival. People are too fucking pampered.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
SMFH!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

;D

QFT.