Author Topic: Jay Cutler - Steroids & Drugs  (Read 15287 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: Jay Cutler - Steroids & Drugs
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2013, 12:01:23 PM »
pellius has been gh15's quiet little lapdog for awhile now, wonder if gh15 will take his muzzle off soon.

I'll admit it.I miss the spam bodied,turtletropin,leather skinned gh stooge :(

...he was alot more fun then the other gh ass kissers.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2013, 12:08:06 PM »
I'll admit it.I miss the spam bodied,turtletropin,leather skinned gh stooge :(

...he was alot more fun then the other gh ass kissers.
He was trained getbig style, the others...not so much.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2013, 12:11:41 PM »
If you used illegal drugs to earn your livelihood would you tell everyone?

Here's the thing. It's not a secret. He has admitted use elsewhere. Illegal? The reason
to evade questions can't be legal, as he has a prescription, like all the rest, right? Just
ask Bob Chick.
The ONLY somewhat legit reason would be if his sponsors don't want him to. Even then,
if the sponsors were so concerned about the drug image they wouldn't use a pro bodybuilder
to promote their garbage in the first place. Nor would Cutler work for MD which pushes a pro-drug
agenda.

But there is absolutely no reason to fucking blab about creatines when asked about steroids.
The question about longevity in the video is a real legit question where Cutler would actually have something worthwhile to say, to help beginners and intermediates. Like Tom Platz said, your career in bb is dependant on how long you withstand the use. Whatever else Cutler said at that seminar, or any seminar, is absolutely worthless for anyone.

But the least he could do is say he doesn't want to talk about drugs if asked, if he's such a pussy.
Creatines and test boosters? It's embarrassing.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2013, 12:12:41 PM »
He was trained getbig style, the others...not so much.

Oh the pm's I use to get from him from when he first joined and was posting on the Y ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2013, 12:14:47 PM »

Oh the pm's I use to get from him from when he first joined and was posting on the Y ;D

I bet. Pandae used to get under his crocodile skin pretty good.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2013, 12:17:06 PM »
Here's the thing. It's not a secret. He has admitted use elsewhere. Illegal? The reason
to evade questions can't be legal, as he has a prescription, like all the rest, right? Just
ask Bob Chick.
The ONLY somewhat legit reason would be if his sponsors don't want him to. Even then,
if the sponsors were so concerned about the drug image they wouldn't use a pro bodybuilder
to promote their garbage in the first place. Nor would Cutler work for MD which pushes a pro-drug
agenda.

But there is absolutely no reason to fucking blab about creatines when asked about steroids.
The question about longevity in the video is a real legit question where Cutler would actually have something worthwhile to say, to help beginners and intermediates. Like Tom Platz said, your career in bb is dependant on how long you withstand the use. Whatever else Cutler said at that seminar, or any seminar, is absolutely worthless for anyone.

But the least he could do is say he doesn't want to talk about drugs if asked, if he's such a pussy.

He's doing a seminar + guest pose in Toronto next month. $80 or some insane amount of money to get in.

AVBG

« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2013, 12:20:07 PM »
ask Bob Chick.
agenda.

It's their lack of transparency which opens these "professionals" up for ridicule - Professional bodybuilders must take everybody for idiots for them to regurgitate their shit time and time again. We're not in the fucking 1980's with Ben Weider (in denial and turning a blind eye to PEDS) jockeying I.O.C officials for their favour to allow bodybuilding in the Olympic Games.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2013, 12:21:46 PM »
lol Jay still hatin' on Ronnie

"nobody is gonna learn from that"
lmao  ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2013, 12:22:25 PM »
I bet. Pandae used to get under his crocodile skin pretty good.

I would tell him to clan down and don't take it so serious but old bristle head would say stuff like ''I need to defend my honour" ;D

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2013, 12:23:47 PM »
Why would anyone ask a steroid question to any known competitor in public.? How frickin stupid.. What answer did ya want..?  I see people offended that he would not answer.. Again how stupid.. If I wre jay I wouldnot even acknowledge the guys that ask and move on.. They are just trying to play gotcha..

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2013, 12:24:10 PM »
It's their lack of transparency which opens these "professionals" up for ridicule - Professional bodybuilders must take everybody for idiots for them to regurgitate their shit time and time again. We're not in the fucking 1980's with Ben Weider (in denial and turning a blind eye to PEDS) jockeying I.O.C officials for their favour to allow bodybuilding in the Olympic Games.

Exactly. The Olympic dream is dead. What the hell were they thinking ... that bb would become a
"sport" in the Olympics? Maybe in the Gay Games.

I love bodybuilding, the activity, but the official, competitive side is a fucking joke.

Why would anyone ask a steroid question to any known competitor in public.? How frickin stupid.. What answer did ya want..?  I see people offended that he would not answer.. Again how stupid.. If I wre jay I wouldnot even acknowledge the guys that ask and move on.. They are just trying to play gotcha..

If he did that then no problem. But fucking "creatines"?

I gotta say the longevity question is legit. You know that ... how many threads on promuscle are on this topic?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2013, 12:28:35 PM »

Cutler breaking it down for the douchebags and douchebags still not listening

heh this is actually pretty good

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2013, 12:50:13 PM »

I would tell him to clan down and don't take it so serious but old bristle head would say stuff like ''I need to defend my honour" ;D
Sadly he has no more "honour". :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2013, 12:51:35 PM »

Cutler breaking it down for the douchebags and douchebags still not listening

bodybuilders arent strong they tell cutler

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2013, 12:52:40 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2013, 01:18:29 PM »
I think every BBer should answer questions about steroids with aa verbal assault on the quesitoner's mother.

"Do you use steroids, Mr Cutler?" would always be met with "Did you know I fcked your mother, mister skinny pants?"

Problem solved.

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2013, 02:22:41 PM »
No pro is openly going to talk about there drug use- at some public seminar-
Everyone knows drugs are a huge part of being mr Olympia and always have been-even asking him proves ur a fucken retard--
I doubt that any one who is still competing and mr Olympia is gonna start blabbing about there cycles--Or any sports pro athlete for that matter is gonna expose themselves-
To the general public -
Lol

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2013, 03:52:37 PM »
No pro is openly going to talk about there drug use- at some public seminar-
Everyone knows drugs are a huge part of being mr Olympia and always have been-even asking him proves ur a fucken retard--
I doubt that any one who is still competing and mr Olympia is gonna start blabbing about there cycles--Or any sports pro athlete for that matter is gonna expose themselves-
To the general public -
Lol
.  The general public could care less about pro bodybuilders talking about drugs.  At least they'd say hey this one is  honest. And keep walking.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2013, 03:59:53 PM »
Anyone have the screenshot of jays fridge with the insulin bottles in it, from his video?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2013, 04:01:30 PM »
the whole physical conditionning / bodybuilding/ fitness indutry is based on lies.  The point is to use people who are on drugs to promote supplements that are useless, in magazines that are financed by supplements sellers etc, all of them knowing each others and all of them preying on the average joe who knows nothing about the time their "heroes" spend every single day pinning needles in their asses.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2013, 04:16:38 PM »
LOL, I noticed the same type of response from Cutler for that LV news program a few years back. Maybe it was even in Bigger, Faster, Stronger, I forget.
When asked about steroids he starts blabbing about creatines and test boosters that have little to do with drugs. He doesn't lie but he doesn't really answer the question. And would never answer the, "when did you start using drugs?" question. He might lie about but would NEVER answer it truthfully.
If your read between the lines you can tell he really talks about steroids when he says different supplements. Has to mask it for obvious reasons.

The kid had a good question. Jay thinks he has good genetics so abusing steroids will not affect his health basically.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2013, 04:20:49 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2013, 04:33:10 PM »
If your read between the lines you can tell he really talks about steroids when he says different supplements. Has to mask it for obvious reasons.

The kid had a good question. Jay thinks he has good genetics so abusing steroids will not affect his health basically.

If he thinks he has good genetics, then he shouldnt have to abuse steroids in the first place.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2013, 04:57:40 PM »
Notice At 2:45 mark:   To keep his anabolic  up he takes "Nano vapor"...I honestly don't know how can he say that and keep a straight face, but more power to him ...  

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2013, 05:01:37 PM »
.  The general public could care less about pro bodybuilders talking about drugs.  At least they'd say hey this one is  honest. And keep walking.
your right the general public doesnt care---but alot of the fans and folllowers and other bodybuilders do-and want to know-

if cutler posted his cycle on here and started a thread---the veiws would grow very very fast !!!!