Author Topic: Jay Cutler - Steroids & Drugs  (Read 15269 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Jay Cutler - Steroids & Drugs
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2013, 05:05:27 PM »
your right the general public doesnt care---but alot of the fans and folllowers and other bodybuilders do-and want to know-

if cutler posted his cycle on here and started a thread---the veiws would grow very very fast !!!!

I remember you once said that YOU are an IFBB pro.

NOW LISTEN-----Iam a ifbb pro and Ive trained with a shit load of guys/ girls over the last whatever years...

If you don't mind sharing with the forum, who are you and would you mind posting up your cycle(s)?

"1"

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2013, 05:20:49 PM »
If you used illegal drugs to earn your livelihood would you tell everyone?

Lance finally did

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2013, 06:21:58 PM »
I remember you once said that YOU are an IFBB pro.

If you don't mind sharing with the forum, who are you and would you mind posting up your cycle(s)?

"1"

lol

maybe one day i will put up a cycle that was used to prepare for a show--its alot of shit-but as far as saying whom iam thats not gonna happen-you know that..nice try..

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2013, 06:28:56 PM »
I agree about the hrt question van.. That is legit.. But it will most likely be misconstrued no matter how he answers... They diffinitely can't win on that or this subject..but you are correct say nothing at all before you say creatine...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2013, 07:06:51 PM »
Fuckman, a pro does not have to tell anyone anything about his steroid use, nor is he entitled too, all you guys are acting like they must or it's a crime, fuck that, doing juice is as personal as your sex life. Now if you insist that you are natural then you are a POS of course.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2013, 07:25:12 PM »
Slightly on topic:

what is 10g andro gel 1% a day (700mg test per week) correlate to in injectable testosterone amount? injections being better than andro. how much would one absorb from the gel?
10-20%

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2013, 08:19:51 PM »
famous rc quotes.............thats just one white mans opinion!

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2013, 08:22:57 PM »
Jay has the edge...   ;) 

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2013, 08:32:49 PM »
chris bell man i use to hang out at muscle mag in venice just telling jokes to chris bell and chris masters all day long back 10 years ago

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2013, 09:09:43 PM »
Jay has the edge...   ;)  

I'm a fan of Bodybuilding but seeing this particular clip its clear, that :

What a bunch of delutional drug abuser pro bodybuilders are, the Thing,Arms 25",The XMan,SuperMan He-Man etc....

The girl with the hat at the end its the only honest 'athlete" in the whole clip...with a touch of reality ....

She can talk in the name of  the IFBB....  

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2013, 09:36:32 PM »
that was hope zarro i think

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2013, 09:49:38 PM »
I'm a fan of Bodybuilding but seeing this particular clip its clear, that :

What a bunch of delutional drug abuser pro bodybuilders are, the Thing,Arms 25",The XMan,SuperMan He-Man etc....

The girl with the hat at the end its the only honest 'athlete" in the whole clip...with a touch of reality ....

She can talk in the name of  the IFBB....  

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
of course she "doesnt care", that's the point of injecting hormones who fuck with the production or neurotransmitters of hapiness in your brain, basically you feel euphoric and almighty...until your body starts to deteriorate and then it's too late. The funny is that these people who get addicted to these drugs and their effects on the body -and others-, have no idea what they re doing, they have no long term plans, most of the time, they re just in love with the pros, and think the cons will never ever concern them. Ignorant, uneducated, prone to take all the shortcuts without an afterthought, impulsive...