Author Topic: Colorado DEMOCRAT: "Women don't know when they're getting raped"  (Read 5676 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Colorado DEMOCRAT: "Women don't know when they're getting raped"
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2013, 12:58:53 PM »
Typical party loyalty.

When akin said what he said everyone roundly assailed the comments.   Democrats NEVEr EVER call their own to the carpet for BS. 

Please quote and highlight the exact comment from that article where the person said that "women don't know when they are getting raped."

Let me predict right now that instead of doing something as simple as that you are instead going to whine, cry, and talk off subject until you can throw Obama's name in it somehow.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2013, 01:00:35 PM »
i'm saying there maybe a women  walking down some dark lonely walkway and hear someone following her and her mind might start racing and she may do something irrational

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2013, 01:00:48 PM »
Please quote and highlight the exact comment from that article where the person said that "women don't know when they are getting raped."

Let me predict right now that instead of doing something as simple as that you are instead going to whine, cry, and talk off subject until you can throw Obama's name in it somehow.

Watch the clip itself.   Why did he apologize again?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2013, 01:01:53 PM »

lets not forget this is from the        party of stupid  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2013, 01:02:15 PM »
i'm saying there maybe a women  walking down some dark lonely walkway and hear someone following her and her mind might start racing and she may do something irrational

::)  ::)

A white guy walking in a black nabe, a black guy in a whitye hood, walking down some dark lonely walkway and hear someone following him and his mind might start racing and he may do something irrational.

So lets disarm everyone right?  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2013, 01:02:33 PM »
Where are those EXACT words in the clip?

Minute and second mark he says them.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2013, 01:04:14 PM »
No... I think it's stupid to say that women are always paranoid and jumping the gun.

You are basically saying women are just too stupid to know when they are putting themselves in harms way.

Haha, exactly. Talk about misogynistic. Then again, this is the same party that advocates equality for women while underpaying them every step of the way. Hypocrisy is nothing new to them.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2013, 02:28:49 PM »
Exactly.  Being followed, being in trouble and being raped are three different things.

But hey...  doesn't matter if they know they are being raped or whatever... their bodies have ways of shutting that down right?
Yet another liberal who wants to draw connections to equally retarded comment in order to make this idiocy morally equivalent to that comment.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2013, 02:30:48 PM »
god damn this site is awesome

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2013, 02:32:23 PM »
god damn this site is awesome

yup.  Hope and Change!!!!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2013, 02:36:04 PM »
See mods.. now when i repost LANDSLIDE COMING!!!!!

3333 gonna snitch and get it deleted...

oh what the hell.

LANDSLIDE COMING!!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2013, 07:00:09 PM »
Yet another liberal who wants to draw connections to equally retarded comment in order to make this idiocy morally equivalent to that comment.

Actually not.  Seeing how the original clip doesn't even refer to women not knowing when they are getting raped.

Nice try, but once again you fail. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2013, 07:11:04 PM »
this is a stupid person.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2013, 07:45:10 PM »
Democrats will get a pass....this Dem will be able to keep his seat no matter what.  The Left controls nearly all the big necessary institutions to steer this nation in any direction they want it to go.  academia, the media, and the entertainment industry ultimately dictate whatnour culture will be.

The Left has won.  There opposition is weak, pathetic, and dying off.  Maybe its time to throw in the towel and join them and hope to climb the ranks.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2013, 07:50:05 PM »
Not me - i will never give in to the communists and liberal tyrants. 

F every liberal scumbag - traitors and communists all of them 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2013, 08:04:09 PM »
Actually not.  Seeing how the original clip doesn't even refer to women not knowing when they are getting raped.

Nice try, but once again you fail. 
do you agree that women should just call for help of use their rape whistle like this guy wants?

they shouldnt be able to defend themselves with a gun?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2013, 11:35:54 PM »
Women don't know when they're getting raped      not what he said

“And you don’t know if you feel like you’re gonna be raped, or if you feel like someone’s been following you around or if you feel like you’re in trouble when you may actually not be,

there is a difference,but i guess not on getbig  :D :D :D :D :D

Classic example that punctuates the importance of proper punctuation!  :D

“And you don’t know {insert a giant period here} if you feel like you’re gonna be raped, or if you feel like someone’s been following you around or if you feel like you’re in trouble {insert a giant comma here} when you may actually not be,..."
w

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2013, 05:51:11 AM »
Exactly.  Being followed, being in trouble and being raped are three different things.

But hey...  doesn't matter if they know they are being raped or whatever... their bodies have ways of shutting that down right?

So you defend a man who states that women are too stupid to know when they are in danger.

Both statements are deplorable, too bad nitwits like you don't have the backbone to condemn members of the democratic party.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2013, 06:08:13 AM »
So you defend a man who states that women are too stupid to know when they are in danger.

Both statements are deplorable, too bad nitwits like you don't have the backbone to condemn members of the democratic party.

Blatant stupidity is obviously a Republican thing right?  Or else it would be quite easy to see I am not defending anyone.  I am pointing out exactly how stupid it was to make a misleading statement as that.

Almost as stupid as attempting to use semantics to indicate the statement references something that it's words do not.

Since you obviously do not possess the brain wattage to understand a simple post like that, maybe you should stick with your standard "HEHEHEEH" response instead of running face first into the pwnage wall. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2013, 06:10:47 AM »
do you agree that women should just call for help of use their rape whistle like this guy wants?

they shouldnt be able to defend themselves with a gun?

Where did I say that they should not be allowed to defend themselves with a gun?  The fact that I am pro gun renders your moronic attempt to side step what my post was about as irrelevant. 

Where did I even mention the use of a whistle?  My post was in direct relation to the words that were used or were not used by the person in question.  Nothing more.  Try harder to keep up. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2013, 06:25:13 AM »
Colorado lawmaker Joe Salazar issues apology over rape remark

‘The video of a Democratic lawmaker talking about rape while debating a gun bill involving college campuses has gone viral, with Republicans and Second Amendment activists likening Rep. Joe Salazar to failed Senate candidate Todd Akin.

The freshman lawmaker from Thornton apologized Monday, agreeing his comment was inartful but saying he’s not the “boorish, macho, Neanderthal Latino” conservatives are making him out to be.

During debate of House Bill 1226, which outlaws concealed-carry permit holders from carrying in university buildings, Salazar said he was trying to make the point about the potential for misidentifying someone and possibly shooting the wrong person.

“It’s why we have call boxes, it’s why we have safe zones, it’s why we have the whistles. Because you just don’t know who you’re gonna be shooting at,” Salazar remarked in the debate late Friday.

“And you don’t know if you feel like you’re gonna be raped, or if you feel like someone’s been following you around or if you feel like you’re in trouble when you may actually not be, that you pop out that gun and you pop … pop a round at somebody.”

Rep. Lori Saine, R-Dacono, took Salazar to task. “I guess, Rep. Salazar, if a woman doesn’t know she’s being raped, she doesn’t fear it,” Saine said.

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_22617884/lawmaker-issues-apology-over-rape-remark

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

What a tool. Not surprising that this is the level of intelligence coming out of your typical anti-gun nut. Terribly inconsiderate to imply that women don't know when they're being raped.

wow..THREAD BACKFIRE ALERT

He never said that women don't know when they are being raped...he basically said that women DON'T KNOW WHEN THEY ARE GOING TO BE RAPED...which is an accurate comment.....I don't know if a strange guy I pass in the street is going to punch me...I may think he might but I don't know...should I take out a gun based on a thought and shoot the guy?..what if I was wrong?..that was his point...

you really have gone nuts along with Mcway....guess 3333's craziness is spreading fast!!!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2013, 06:26:04 AM »

good post....Fury stretching the truth again in his own mind

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2013, 06:27:03 AM »

exactly.....thats what the Rep. was trying to say.....his sentence was taken way out of context based on the clip I saw...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2013, 06:28:25 AM »
Haha, exactly. Talk about misogynistic. Then again, this is the same party that advocates equality for women while underpaying them every step of the way. Hypocrisy is nothing new to them.
come on, cut the bullcrap..you were caught telling a boldface bullshit lie ::)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2013, 06:29:44 AM »
Not me - i will never give in to the communists and liberal tyrants. 

F every liberal scumbag - traitors and communists all of them 

you'll never give in to reason either