Author Topic: Leftist college to women getting raped without guns: Vomit or piss on yourself  (Read 4034 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Guns being Bad and gun-free zones being Good, the “Department of Public Safety” at the University of Colorado Springs has some advice for its students as to how they might protect themselves:

Be realistic about your ability to protect yourself.

Your instinct may be to scream, go ahead!  It may startle your attacker and give you an opportunity to run away.

Kick off your shoes if you have time and can’t run in them.

Don’t take time to look back; just get away.

If your life is in danger, passive resistance may be your best defense.

Tell your attacker that you have a disease or are menstruating.

Vomiting or urinating may also convince the attacker to leave you alone.

Yelling, hitting or biting may give you a chance to escape, do it!

Understand that some actions on your part might lead to more harm.

Remember, every emergency situation is different.  Only you can decide which action is most appropriate.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/340960/university-colorados-advice-how-avoid-being-raped-charles-c-w-cooke

LOL. The stupidity of these people never ceases to amaze me.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Guns being Bad and gun-free zones being Good, the “Department of Public Safety” at the University of Colorado Springs has some advice for its students as to how they might protect themselves:

Your instinct may be to scream, go ahead!  It may startle your attacker and give you an opportunity to run away.

Remember, every emergency situation is different.  Only you can decide which action is most appropriate.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/340960/university-colorados-advice-how-avoid-being-raped-charles-c-w-cooke

What people.. just leftists...or people who make retarded statements RE rape?....

I can take a wild guess on who youre talking about

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
What people.. just leftists...or people who make retarded statements RE rape?....

Let me guess, you think women don't know when they're getting raped? You do vote democrat, after all (despite claiming to be pro-Ron Paul LOL!).

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

It might work.

I wouldnt risk getting piss on my rape-pants.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Let me guess, you think women don't know when they're getting raped? You do vote democrat, after all (despite claiming to be pro-Ron Paul LOL!).

I have no clue of what youre talking about...

but nice sidestep

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Vomiting or urinating may also convince the attacker to leave you alone. Yelling, hitting or biting may give you a chance to escape, do it!

That will only turn most getbiggers on more!

tonymctones

• Getbig V

Who typically believes guns are bad and don't want guns around mal?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
That will only turn most getbiggers on more!

:D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Who typically believes guns are bad and don't want guns around mal?

Dumb asses...are people who want guns banned

Just as Dumbasses are anti rape

Extremes are retarded.. and as long as we keep running to one extreme... we will continue to be dumbasses

Skip8282

• Getbig V

Extremes are retarded.. and as long as we keep running to one extreme... we will continue to be dumbasses

Well, I'm anti rape...

Anyhoo...are you actually going to try and act as though there's some significant number of people on the center or right trying to introduce gun legislation?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

I feel like these 3 contradict each other.

Pretty sure if you piss or vomit on a violent rapist, that MAY put your life into greater danger.

Also pretty sure that "passive resistance" isn't going to disuade anyone from raping/killing you, and in fact would just make it easier for them.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

Well, I'm anti rape...

Anyhoo...are you actually going to try and act as though there's some significant number of people on the center or right trying to introduce gun legislation?

you are the king if inferring shit...no.. i didnt say that.. god damn youre always looking for an argument little man

Skip8282

• Getbig V
you are the king if inferring shit...no.. i didnt say that.. god damn youre always looking for an argument little man

Oh back to your 4 yr old game here?

First post you act like it isn't the leftist.

Tony asks you who typically wants guns banned and your response is 'dumbasses'.

I try to clarify and you resort to name calling.

::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Now, I might urinate on a wounded felon as I hold him at gunpoint waiting for police to arrive.

Seriously, if some punk ever tried a violent crime like robbing me, and I had him at gunpoint... I think there's a 100% chance I would take something from the robber.  He'd have to limp home and tell his woman that the "victim" ended up stealing his pants and shoes.  Yes, I am certain I would be going home with the bad guy's wallet or something.  I don't care if I have to force him to do pushups.  That mfcker is gonna do some community service somehow.

Tightskin

• Getbig II

What the fuck?   How is being anti rape extreme? Dumb asses are anti rape?   WTF?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Now, I might urinate on a wounded felon as I hold him at gunpoint waiting for police to arrive.

Seriously, if some punk ever tried a violent crime like robbing me, and I had him at gunpoint... I think there's a 100% chance I would take something from the robber.  He'd have to limp home and tell his woman that the "victim" ended up stealing his pants and shoes.  Yes, I am certain I would be going home with the bad guy's wallet or something.  I don't care if I have to force him to do pushups.  That mfcker is gonna do some community service somehow.

You're so....

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
The movement is strong in the beginning stages of the attempted disarmament of Americans.  First, magnify  media exposure on any shooting incident in a country of more than 320 million people.  Ensure to include gun statistics that would support more gun control within the article even if said stat has nothing to do with the story.

Then, utilize children and desperate pleas from prominent shooting victims in an attempt to elicit an emotional response from lawmakers and a sympathetic public.  This way, restrictive and damaging laws get passed without ever having to be challenged by logic and reasoning.

Finally, strip away the rational of having to use a firearm in various situations.  Attempted rape? Forget the gun, just shit and vomit on yourself.  Defend your family from burglars? Run and hide and call the police.

What makes this all sickening is the hypocrisy the Left displays.....in reality, they would never actually utilize these tactics.....they are protected by armed guards, carry concealed themselves, or live in barricaded gated communities surrounded by armed security.  These people do not view others not like themselves as potential enemies, not the public they are sworn to serve.

tonymctones

• Getbig V

Im at a loss for the anti rape comment...

I agree that ppl who think guns are bad and want some guns banned or all guns banned are dumb assess.

BUT you do know that the majority of the left feels that some guns if not all guns should be banned right?

INCLUDING obama....

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Im at a loss for the anti rape comment...

I agree that ppl who think guns are bad and want some guns banned or all guns banned are dumb assess.

BUT you do know that the majority of the left feels that some guns if not all guns should be banned right?

INCLUDING obama....

No that was a typo.. i meant to say people who are totally against guns all the time are dumb asses...
people who are totally against Abortion all the time are also dumb asses...

Yes... and they are wrong on that issue... as you do know the majority of the right is totally against all abortion even in incest and rape.... and they are dumb asses as well.
We dont think as individuals.... if our GROUP says to think like this.. thats what we do even if its not in our best interest. Or sometimes even if we arent really interested in it... But our party platform has a list of issues and how to think on them.....and we just blindly do it... Thats insane... but the funny part is... when someone from the other side messes up we pounce on it... of someone from our side messes up...we point the other sides mess up again... this shit is tiring

Also... You said Obama thinks ALL GUNS  should be banned?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

No that was a typo.. i meant to say people who are totally against guns all the time are dumb asses...

Yes... and they are wrong on that issue... as you do know the majority of the right is totally against all abortion even in incest and rape.... and they are dumb asses as well.
We dont think as individuals.... if our GROUP says to think like this.. thats what we do even if its not in our best interest. Or sometimes even if we arent really interested in it... But our party platform has a list of issues and how to think on them.....and we just blindly do it... Thats insane... but the funny part is... when someone from the other side messes up we pounce on it... of someone from our side messes up...we point the other sides mess up again... this shit is tiring

That was his voting record in Chicago look it up. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V

i kinda figured it was a typo, I can agree on your premise I don't know about the numbers you use but yea I can agree.

If I said Obama wants to ban all guns it was a mistake but I wouldn't be surprised if he did

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
i kinda figured it was a typo, I can agree on your premise I don't know about the numbers you use but yea I can agree.

If I said Obama wants to ban all guns it was a mistake but I wouldn't be surprised if he did

Obama said in 1996 he was for banning all handguns and told john lott he did not believe people should be able to own guns