Author Topic: Question for you guys with t3 experience  (Read 6863 times)

dustin

Re: Question for you guys with t3 experience
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2013, 07:45:52 PM »
taking bendadryl on off days might help to "refresh the beta receptors".

I don't know the exact science behind it but I've found that it helps. No complaints outside of the anticholinergic effect which leaves me a bit groggy in the morning. But a good fucking and half a Benadryl before bed will have me sleeping like a baby!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2013, 08:16:08 PM »
  reason I say get it out of the way is because that shit will keep you up at night

also, I know doctors who give 200mcg dose and tell patients to take at zero dark thirty

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2013, 08:56:43 PM »
  reason I say get it out of the way is because that shit will keep you up at night

also, I know doctors who give 200mcg dose and tell patients to take at zero dark thirty
Yeah I took my 1st 50mcg at night and I was wide awake for several hours, not nasty stimulant awake, just... awake.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2013, 09:08:06 PM »
  yes  it will keep most people up   I know endo docs that swear you need to take it all like at 04am-05am

sancho ed

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2013, 09:22:20 PM »
so where's a good site to get this stuff from?  ;D

dustin

« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2013, 09:49:19 PM »
so where's a good site to get this stuff from?  ;D

If you're in the US it could be highly regulated stuff. It's legal in 8mg tabs here in Canada and sold in little $5 bottles with 50 tabs in each. My buddy forgot he had an opened bottle when traveling to the US, and on the way back the boarder patrol fuckers got a hard on and tossed him in jail for two days.

In Canada you can buy a flat of it for super cheap, but in the US they'd throw you in prison forever. It's fucked. Leave it to the methheads to ruin it for everyone.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2013, 09:59:02 PM »
It doesn't matter when you take or if you have an empty stomach or not when you take it.. just take it the same time everyday.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2013, 10:41:43 PM »
My pet Giraffe Bill prefers the judicious use of DNP seeing as he has read the relevant research and tells me there is zero indication of long-term detrimental effects.

He doesn't mind the occasional bout of yellow sweat because, well, he is a giraffe.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2013, 11:09:11 PM »
i did gain a considerable amount of muscle during the period i was on t3. its possible the increase in muscle mass is what i observed increasing my metabolism. however, i have heard the same thing from someone else, a top amatuer npc competitor who looks awesome and is very sparing with his drug use. he told me he thought t3 had permanently increased his metabolism, and maybe just hearing that from him caused a placebo effect in me. but, nonetheles, i did not experience any decrease in metabolism when coming off t3.
I can assure you....taking t3 for any amount of time does not permanently increase metabolism.   It doesn't negatively effect it, though.... as long as the thryroid was healthy to begin with.   My best results from t3 came with 75mcg split in three doses throughout the day and following a lower fat moderate carb high protein diet.  I was literally sweating all day long like that....with a keto style diet, the t3 did not seem to do as much.

Oh, and stay away from liquid versions from research chem companies.  That shit is not stable in liquid solutions.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2013, 01:14:04 AM »
Not needed imo. Why use it with the risk of ruining your metabolism? Eph and clen are enough.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2013, 09:04:21 AM »
what about the t4?

what the proper dosage for that?

whats thw difference?

docs here only prexcribe t4, ugl have t3, but i dont trust ugls
from what i understand t4 only helps if your deficient in t4..

however supplementing with t3 is likely to cause a deficiency in t4, because your natural production of the hormone will shut off when using t3, so its smart to take both t3 and t4 together.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2013, 09:06:10 AM »
nono, dfinitely not.
i edited my post. 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2013, 09:16:40 AM »
what about the t4?

what the proper dosage for that?

whats thw difference?

docs here only prexcribe t4, ugl have t3, but i dont trust ugls

Is there no pharma thyroid on the black market there... like Turkish Tiromel?
If you can get Anapolon then Tiromel could be available too.

ok, thats better.btw i appreciate your knowledge on these matters, no kidding 8)

25% of the t4 taken will convert into t3.

so, its usefull and somewhat safer than t3.

some say the t4 is even more potenet, like 50% conversion rate.

From what I remember, the body only converts a certain amount of T4, and it's hard to OD like T3.
tbombz, didn't you do some crazy amount of this?

Many "experts" consider T4 pretty useless for bb purposes.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2013, 10:10:19 AM »
Is there no pharma thyroid on the black market there... like Turkish Tiromel?
If you can get Anapolon then Tiromel could be available too.

From what I remember, the body only converts a certain amount of T4, and it's hard to OD like T3.
tbombz, didn't you do some crazy amount of this?

i went extremely high with the t3, this is true. didnt eat more fat, but did get in the way of muscle building. dont recommend it.

human grade t3 is very cheap and easily accessible online..   just google it

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2013, 10:38:39 AM »
i went extremely high with the t3, this is true. didnt eat more fat, but did get in the way of muscle building. dont recommend it.

human grade t3 is very cheap and easily accessible online..   just google it
I have debated this 1000 times and what you wrote about t3 causing a permanent metabolism increase is actually the exact opposite. I know one guy that is fat all the time after being lean for nearly 3 years straight and he said t3 fucked up his thyroid and now his natural look is fat and blames it on t3. A lot of people are actually saying this.

As for T4 a lot more easy to control, however the bodybuilders I know do not just do t4 alone but always do both t4 and t3 and claim it is better then just doing t3 alone as t3 can be hard on your system, this way you can do t4 and only a small amount of t3 instead of a lot of t3 at once.

Remember T3 is the stronger one and T4 the weaker, not knowing this can be a costly mistake. Personally I never take either, why bother when ECA is better and acts as a stimulant, a suppressor, a fat- burner and much much more. Why not use something that you get a lot more out of and has NO long term effect. And yes t3 can cause permanent changes and ECA does NOT

dustin

« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2013, 10:51:10 AM »
I have debated this 1000 times and what you wrote about t3 causing a permanent metabolism increase is actually the exact opposite. I know one guy that is fat all the time after being lean for nearly 3 years straight and he said t3 fucked up his thyroid and now his natural look is fat and blames it on t3. A lot of people are actually saying this.

As for T4 a lot more easy to control, however the bodybuilders I know do not just do t4 alone but always do both t4 and t3 and claim it is better then just doing t3 alone as t3 can be hard on your system, this way you can do t4 and only a small amount of t3 instead of a lot of t3 at once.

Remember T3 is the stronger one and T4 the weaker, not knowing this can be a costly mistake. Personally I never take either, why bother when ECA is better and acts as a stimulant, a suppressor, a fat- burner and much much more. Why not use something that you get a lot more out of and has NO long term effect. And yes t3 can cause permanent changes and ECA does NOT

Awesome way of putting it! I loves me some ephedrina.

You don't see old ladies taking prescription levothyroxine and liothyronine and coming off of it because their thyroids are permanently jacked up. They're on it for life because you need to continuously supplement with it if you've got hypothyroidism. Unless you can treat the root cause you'll just stay on it. It's easy, doesn't have to be monitored hardcore and is part of polypharmacy in the geriatric population. You see so many old ladies on those drugs and hydrochlorothiazide. Any time you check the meds people are on in long term care facilities these are three you'll alllllways see.

buresu

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2013, 11:49:51 AM »
T4 converts %25 to T3, but if you are in a calorie deficit the body by time switches to survival mode and thyroid glands do slow down, if you take T4 during calorie deficit it will only convert a tiny amount to T3 to keep the homeostatis. That's why bodybuilders do not take T4, you need to take directly T3.

T4 like Synthroid has to be taken on empty stomach.
T3 (Tiromel;Cytomel) can be taken with food, you can't consume caffein and vitamins with iron during the before/after 1 hour period.

T3 is also known to attack besides fat cells the muscle proteins, so a good amount of test and high protein consumption is a must to prevent muscle loss.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2013, 01:24:19 PM »

That's crazy. Unless this guy binged on food while staying lean this means his body somehow decided to create extra fat cells while he was on T3.
all drugs - TPPIIP

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2013, 01:33:08 PM »

the mind is a powerful thing. the available science on the subject says its extremely unlikely for an damage to occur. but if you believe something, alot of times it comes true.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2013, 02:59:39 PM »
t4 only converts to t3 if you are not producing enough t3.  it does fuck all if your thyroid is functioning properly.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2013, 03:50:43 PM »
so t4 is useless for dieting purposes?
even on say 3-400mcg daily?

same question to buresu.

really curious.
Yes......  It will only return t3 levels to normal.  If you are not deficient in t3, it is useless (unless you are running it with gh, because gh will actually hinder thyroid production).

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2013, 03:53:42 PM »
  I was talking about endo doctors that rx it to people that have NO thyroid.

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2013, 07:59:14 PM »
Back in the day I used up to 50 mcg of t3 with my clen. I split it into doses 2x a day (morning,mid-day). Ramped it up and down as was normal protocol.

buresu

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2013, 12:38:26 AM »
so t4 is useless for dieting purposes?
even on say 3-400mcg daily?

same question to buresu.

really curious.

T4 is less active, with the purpose of being on stand-by as a reserve hormone, to be converted into the active T3 as needed in the body. When you're dieting and and therefore body doesn't need much T3 so the convertipn to T3 will be minimal and not 4:1 ratio.

T4 will be somehow effective but not worth it in my opinion, if you decide to take a thyroid hormone then go with T3.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2013, 01:01:26 PM »
just reading the black book.

it says only if you already do clen and or efedrina AND on gh, then t4 is useless and onlt t3 is an option.
I hate Anthony ROberts and take everything he writes with a grain of salt, but this is an interesting read.....http://thinksteroids.com/articles/thyroid-hormone-growth-hormone/