Author Topic: Joe Biden - nobody needs an AR-15, especially women.  (Read 2861 times)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Joe Biden - nobody needs an AR-15, especially women.
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2013, 06:27:44 PM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2013, 06:38:16 PM »
More kids are killed by cars than by semi autos yearly.  Jim Carrey = FAIL
not just more kids killed by cars.  It's astronomically more.  You can add up all of the kids killed by serial killers, terrorists and random psycho shooters over the past 50 years and still not even come remotely close to matching how many kids are killed in auto accidents in one single year.  Why they don't give a shit about that, I have no idea.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2013, 06:45:46 PM »
Why they don't give a shit about that, I have no idea.
they cant use it to push their predetermined political agenda.

Feinstein already admitted she had been working on her bill for more than a year and waiting for an opportunity to introduce it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2013, 06:51:09 PM »

totally agree with that.

Feinstein already admitted she had been working on her bill for more than a year and waiting for an opportunity to introduce it.

More than a year lol?  She's been working on this for decades.  More than a year is an understatement ;D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2013, 02:31:04 AM »

Agreed. Politicians on both sides of the aisle are opportunistic yellow cake faking assholes.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2013, 02:54:38 AM »
Agreed. Politicians on both sides of the aisle are opportunistic yellow cake faking assholes.
I would still like to know how you get off opposing gun ownership while owning a gun yourself.  That is what you suggested in your post.  

You're a gun owner who just said no guns and no ammo in the home is ideal.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2013, 04:13:42 AM »
I would still like to know how you get off opposing gun ownership while owning a gun yourself.  That is what you suggested in your post.  

You're a gun owner who just said no guns and no ammo in the home is ideal.

Yup. Admitted contradiction. I guess I wish all gun owners were responsible. Going to the range weekly I meet hot head morons who should not have been licensed IMO.

I do like hunting (geese and deer) and range shooting.

I grew up around guns but I wouldn't say that we were gun nuts. We just lived in the country and learned how to use them when we were young to kill ground hogs, raccoons and coyotes (farming reasons).

I travel for shooting on occasion having been to a full auto event in Texas (pretty cool) and shooting at F.O.P. in Birmingham for a week while on a golfing vacation. I have also gone turkey hunting with handguns (fucking hard) and on two organized moose hunts (fucking huge animal).

But you wouldn't have to 'pry my guns from my cold dead hands'. That's retarded IMO.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2013, 04:56:13 AM »

Yup. Admitted contradiction. I guess I wish all gun owners were responsible. Going to the range weekly I meet hot head morons who should not have been licensed IMO.

I do like hunting (geese and deer) and range shooting.

I grew up around guns but I wouldn't say that we were gun nuts. We just lived in the country and learned how to use them when we were young to kill ground hogs, raccoons and coyotes (farming reasons).

I travel for shooting on occasion having been to a full auto event in Texas (pretty cool) and shooting at F.O.P. in Birmingham for a week while on a golfing vacation. I have also gone turkey hunting with handguns (fucking hard) and on two organized moose hunts (fucking huge animal).

But you wouldn't have to 'pry my guns from my cold dead hands'. That's retarded IMO.

yea, everyone wishes all gun owners be responsible, but the same fucking thing can be said of drivers--can it not?  Countless people, both women and children are slaughtered yearly via negligent driving.  That should be an issue way before gun ownership should.  Thousands are killed yearly by jackass drivers.

I also grew up around guns and hunting in Wyoming and there is no such thing as a "gun nut" ::)  

There might be nuts out there that have access to guns but there is not a culture of "gun nuts"  That's crap the media is spewing which is totally false.

I'm much more worried about psycho retards and Chinese women behind the wheel than I am the lone nutbag with an AR-15.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2013, 05:06:58 AM »
yea, everyone wishes all gun owners be responsible, but the same fucking thing can be said of drivers--can it not?  Countless people, both women and children are slaughtered yearly via negligent driving.  That should be an issue way before gun ownership should.  Thousands are killed yearly by jackass drivers.

I also grew up around guns and hunting in Wyoming and there is no such thing as a "gun nut"   

There might be nuts out there that have access to guns but there is not a culture of "gun nuts"  That's crap the media is spewing which is totally false.

I'm much more worried about psycho retards and Chinese women behind the wheel than I am the lone nutbag with an AR-15..

I agree

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2013, 05:14:20 AM »
I agree
No actually you don't agree.

I recognize there are dangers to living free and I'm fine with that.

If you're going to bitch about dangers to life, guns are the least of your problem!  You seem to have an opinion counter to or not recognizing that fact.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2013, 05:22:11 AM »
No actually you don't agree.

I recognize there are dangers to living free and I'm fine with that.

If you're going to bitch about dangers to life, guns are the least of your problem!  You seem to have an opinion counter to or not recognizing that fact.

I agree.  :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2013, 05:39:36 AM »
I agree.  :)
fuck...  ok.   :-\

Was looking for a fight with what you posted but it looks like you instantly waived a white flag so not much to do or say past that I guess........

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2013, 08:19:22 AM »

Was looking for a fight with what you posted but it looks like you instantly waived a white flag so not much to do or say past that I guess........

I am sober and well rested. Pretty agreeable today.  ;)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2013, 05:56:47 PM »

i'm almost through a bottle of red if you want to go at it....  ;)