Author Topic: Obama: "Energy is going to be a little more expensive" under my policies.  (Read 579 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Obama: "Energy is going to be a little more expensive" under my policies.
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 06:35:33 AM »
How can the energy cost be even higher? Even higher than in the Bush years?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 06:37:55 AM »
How can the energy cost be even higher? Even higher than in the Bush years?

And the lemmings still think i was making it up when I said O-FUCK is trying to skyrocket prices. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 06:44:09 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/02/19/Obama-Energy-Is-Going-To-Be-a-Little-More-Expensive

F him. 

He's referring to coal fuel and other pollutant sources of energy.  Solar and Wind however are free ::)
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 06:45:23 AM »

He's referring to coal fuel and other pollutant sources of energy.  Solar and Wind however are free ::)

STFU already w your pathetic excuses for this ghetto con man communist shit head. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2013, 07:04:21 AM »

Solar and Wind however are free ::)

HEHEHEHEEH!!!

And they are NOW, RIGHT NOW, viable energy resources to fulfill the need of this country. Right??

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2013, 10:30:02 AM »

Solar and Wind however are free ::)

Two wind turbines towering above the Cape Cod community of Falmouth, Mass., were intended to produce green energy and savings -- but they've created angst and division, and may now be removed at a high cost as neighbors complain of noise and illness.

"It gets to be jet-engine loud," said Falmouth resident Neil Andersen. He and his wife Betsy live just a quarter mile from one of the turbines. They say the impact on their health has been devastating. They're suffering headaches, dizziness and sleep deprivation and often seek to escape the property where they've lived for more than 20 years.

"Every time the blade has a downward motion it gives off a tremendous energy, gives off a pulse," said Andersen. "And that pulse, it gets into your tubular organs, chest cavity, mimics a heartbeat, gives you headaches. It's extremely disturbing and it gets to the point where you have to leave."

The first turbine went up in 2010 and by the time both were in place on the industrial site of the town's water treatment facility, the price was $10 million. Town officials say taking them down will cost an estimated $5 million to $15 million, but that is just what Falmouth's five selectmen have decided to move toward doing.

"The selectmen unanimously voted to remove them. We think it's the right thing to do, absolutely," Selectman David Braga said. "You can't put a monetary value on people's health and that's what's happened here. A lot of people are sick because of these."

Now the matter will go to a town meeting vote in April and could ultimately end up on the ballot during the municipal elections in May.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/26/cape-cod-community-considers-taking-down-wind-turbines-after-illness-noise/?test=latestnews#ixzz2M203uYIR

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2013, 10:36:48 AM »
STFU already w your pathetic excuses for this ghetto con man communist shit head. 

why don't yu STFU with you daily lies, bullshit, etc..

even just for one day

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2013, 10:39:13 AM »
why don't yu STFU with you daily lies, bullshit, etc..

even just for one day

This is from Obama's mouth. 

You voted for this shithead remember that. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2013, 10:56:37 AM »
This is from Obama's mouth. 

You voted for this shithead remember that. 

dude look at the front page of the sub forum, it's all you. You are literally insane, your OCD is beyond words. Go take some sertraline with 5-MTHF (7.5mgs) and if that doesn't help add in some low dose aripiprazole.

You must have no job in life, no way you can post this much constantly. I know you said you outwork everyone, your post count is evident of that, but your mental health has to be suffering from your OCD/OCPD.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2013, 03:34:25 PM »
dude look at the front page of the sub forum, it's all you. You are literally insane, your OCD is beyond words. Go take some sertraline with 5-MTHF (7.5mgs) and if that doesn't help add in some low dose aripiprazole.

You must have no job in life, no way you can post this much constantly. I know you said you outwork everyone, your post count is evident of that, but your mental health has to be suffering from your OCD/OCPD.

He's scary isn't he? I secretly wish he is nothing more than a nutbag pied-piper hired to draw out other nutbags.
If not, it wouldn't surprise me one bit to one day hear about him on the nightly news.  :'(
w