Author Topic: US passport/citizenship-best country to be born in???  (Read 1925 times)

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
US passport/citizenship-best country to be born in???
« on: February 20, 2013, 12:16:05 PM »
reading newspapers and they say many rich people from all over the world choose US to be the country where their children are born...what do you say for the average people what advantage have the US CITIZENSHIP?
i find it useless if you are not some kind of billionaire who choose to expand some business in the US

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
Re: US passport/citizenship-best country to be born in???
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 12:35:02 PM »
depends on preferences.

weather?

politics

economy

distribution of wealth

laws

does the govt engage in stupid wars and send their young to war bc they cannot find a job

usa for the rich, yes, id agree.

actually the SWISS is the first country in the list i saw,then australia then US
but the article was about the world millionaires and they mentioned abramovich-o choose USA for their children to be born in!

hey you didnt reply me in the previous thread i`ll post it here
"yeah i know,balkan countries are fucked up,with a salary of a "normal" worker you cant do anything,builidng a house or buy an appartamnet..let say you start alone at 20-25 years old and you want to buy your own appartament,if the cost of an 50 square meter appartamnet is 100 000 euros you have to get a mortgage for 15-30 years and basicly you will pay double the price of the appartamnet!

of course thats only an example but as i know if you work a normal job in swiss,you can live pretty well!

they dont understand with balkan people,when they go out to work in countryes like swiss,australia etc when they come back they are rich cause the cost of living is not like in country where they live!

give me your example,you work in the hotel for how much hours a week and whats your salary in swiss frank?
and what is suposed to be your pension if you know based on salary,i dont know how it goes if you earn for example 100 000 a year is a pension 60% of a salary so you will get 60 000 a year in pension a year?"

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 02:44:22 PM »
MONACO nice little land !.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 06:28:43 PM »
reading newspapers and they say many rich people from all over the world choose US to be the country where their children are born...what do you say for the average people what advantage have the US CITIZENSHIP?
i find it useless if you are not some kind of billionaire who choose to expand some business in the US
The only superpower. 
A

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2013, 07:02:10 PM »
If you are under the age of 50, you will never get a pension.

The best country to have citizenship is Switzerland,
 ...then Brazil (if you have money)
w

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2013, 07:09:53 PM »
If you are under the age of 50, you will never get a pension.

The best country to have citizenship is Switzerland,
 ...then Brazil (if you have money)

no, anywhere is good if you have money. ::) ::)
http://www.economist.com/news/21566430-where-be-born-2013-lottery-life?fsrc=scn/tw/te/tr/thelotteryoflife
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2013, 01:45:54 PM »
In the United States, if you're low income you can easily get on "Section 8" and have your rent paid for you, food stamps, social security, etc...  Actually, at this point it probably makes more sense for a middle class person in the United States not to work and focus their time on signing up for all these social programs.

It's insane

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2013, 05:36:26 PM »

Gracie Rules

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2013, 06:27:37 PM »
In the United States, if you're low income you can easily get on "Section 8" and have your rent paid for you, food stamps, social security, etc...  Actually, at this point it probably makes more sense for a middle class person in the United States not to work and focus their time on signing up for all these social programs.

It's insane
x2, the only motivation for the middle class to work, is better hood,schools, and housing. ;D
A