Author Topic: The Wizard is in Egypt these Days "training pics on page 8"..  (Read 33582 times)

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: The Wizard is in Egypt these Days..
« Reply #75 on: February 21, 2013, 10:49:31 AM »
it's normal if you are taking a pic. with one of bb legends to hit a pose for fun to show him that you too have some muscles lol.. it was like a joke man i was not really showing him my arm..

I was just fooling around man

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: February 21, 2013, 01:02:41 PM »
Cool stuff Sherief .. I would like to meet Nasser as well. I am sure he is an interesting guy and was a hell of a bodybuilder too.

QFT

Nasser was one of the best BB's ever in the history of the sport, no doubt about it.

and yes, Nasser is highly intelligent and extremely knowledgeable in a multitude of areas, history, politics, world events,sports, cars, women, relationships.

He also has a very dry sense of humor  :)

Unlike the majority of BB's i've met and talked with, Nasser can discuss many many other topics besides BB, how much chicken to eat blah blah blah

He is also honest+ truthful about steroids + PEDS, unlike others like Gutler

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #77 on: February 22, 2013, 05:55:47 AM »

thx bro. yes nasser is very nice as i was expecting him.. we spent most of the day together and talked a lot about many things.. he has for sure great historical knowledge and narrates things in a very interesting way.. sure i asked him some questions about my training and diet but most of the time our conversation was not bb related.. he is a nice man who can talk with you about anything..

ah and he said my personality in real life is exactly the same as on GB lol..
:D

yes.. I believe Groink pointed out that our online personas are simply exagerated versions of our real selves and rightfully so.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: February 22, 2013, 06:49:09 AM »
did nasser ever post on getbig? (don't say gh16 either lol)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #79 on: February 22, 2013, 10:28:23 AM »
did nasser ever post on getbig? (don't say gh16 either lol)

i didnt ask him and we nearly didnt talk about GB.. we did talk about the current pros and the pros of the 90s,.. he said there are some good guys now but not as the top of the 90s "as we all say".. from the guys of the 90s he likes ronnie's personality and to some extent paul dillet.. also he talked in a good way about the physiques of wheeler, ray, and, dorian saying that no doubt they were great bbrs..

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #80 on: February 22, 2013, 10:31:26 AM »
Now that Sherief has met his hero, maybe one day I will get to meet Tito24 or Sev.  :)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #81 on: February 22, 2013, 10:32:34 AM »
He really opened up to you then.

Still should have asked him about Getbig tho.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #82 on: February 22, 2013, 10:42:22 AM »
He really opened up to you then.

Still should have asked him about Getbig tho.

we mentioned GB 3 times:

- he told me my personality is the exact same as on GB..
- i told him "how is bobs??.. he doesnt post on GB a lot now"..
- i asked him "is it ok to post some of the pics we took together on GB"..

;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #83 on: February 22, 2013, 10:44:22 AM »
Sadly, so is mine.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #84 on: February 22, 2013, 04:01:05 PM »
Now that Sherief has met his hero, maybe one day I will get to meet Tito24 or Sev.  :)
X2 , Mars and Sev quality posters.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 22, 2013, 06:24:02 PM »
i didnt ask him and we nearly didnt talk about GB.. we did talk about the current pros and the pros of the 90s,.. he said there are some good guys now but not as the top of the 90s "as we all say".. from the guys of the 90s he likes ronnie's personality and to some extent paul dillet.. also he talked in a good way about the physiques of wheeler, ray, and, dorian saying that no doubt they were great bbrs..
Fascinating discussion without a doubt, was it before, while or after he fucked you in the ass?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 23, 2013, 06:09:45 PM »
The repressed gay love is strong in those arabs, first bob and nasser, now "sherif" and nasser... Do you often invite each others to "dine at the restaurant" oh brother, talking about muscular men and "bodybuilding"...you realize how awkyard it sounds to most heterosexual people ?

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #87 on: February 23, 2013, 06:39:49 PM »
soon nasser will talk smack about everyone there, this ones wife stunk, the other guy wiped his ass with a towel and some other guy wanted to suck his dick

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #88 on: February 23, 2013, 09:02:41 PM »
The repressed gay love is strong in those arabs, first bob and nasser, now "sherif" and nasser... Do you often invite each others to "dine at the restaurant" oh brother, talking about muscular men and "bodybuilding"...you realize how awkyard it sounds to most heterosexual people ?

i didnt know nasser was here and we didnt exchange any emails for months.. before meeting him by one day i found him calling me to tell me he was in Egypt and would like to see me.. so what is so strange to like to meet me when he comes in egypt especially this doesnt happen a lot.. he come once every 10 or more years..

sure i was very happy to meet him but more as someone i like and not as a bb star and legend.. i am for sure a very big fan of nasser the bb legend but i am not at all of that kind of ppl who cares to meet famous persons and take pictures with.. when i took nasser to show him the gym i train in it was nearly empty but still the very few guys who were training recognized him and took pics with him.. if i was in their place and found someone entering the place with ronnie coleman or dorian yates or nasser "in case i didnt know him before" i wouldn't care to take pics with..

here is a shot with "my great friend" nasser in the gym ;D

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #89 on: February 23, 2013, 09:06:00 PM »
why was he in egypt?  did it have something to do with drugs/guns?

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #90 on: February 23, 2013, 09:16:01 PM »

that is one shitty looking terrorist training camp gym  :P
getbig or getgot

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #91 on: February 23, 2013, 09:22:44 PM »

that is one shitty looking terrorist training camp gym  :P

lol ya but this is not the main gym,.. the main one is being totally upgraded now so we train in this place as a temporary alternative..

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #92 on: February 23, 2013, 09:24:29 PM »

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 23, 2013, 09:24:40 PM »
just hit the report to CIA button - sheriff sa lady refuses to disclose what nefarious purposes were behind nassers visit to egypt

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #94 on: February 23, 2013, 09:28:19 PM »
just hit the report to CIA button - sheriff sa lady refuses to disclose what nefarious purposes were behind nassers visit to egypt

nasser is half egyptian so the uncommon is not to go in egypt ::)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: February 23, 2013, 09:30:39 PM »
nasser is half egyptian so the uncommon is not to go in egypt ::)

cia file says he has no family in egypt.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #96 on: February 23, 2013, 09:34:38 PM »
cia file says he has no family in egypt.

your are very funny :-\

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #97 on: February 23, 2013, 09:35:45 PM »
i didnt know nasser was here and we didnt exchange any emails for months.. before meeting him by one day i found him calling me to tell me he was in Egypt and would like to see me.. so what is so strange to like to meet me when he comes in egypt especially this doesnt happen a lot.. he come once every 10 or more years..

I think it was sweet you exchanged emails for months

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 23, 2013, 09:36:08 PM »
your are very funny :-\

i may be funny but that still doesnt change the fact he has no family left in egypt.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: February 23, 2013, 10:41:18 PM »

sure i was very happy to meet him but more as someone i like and not as a bb star and legend.. i am for sure a very big fan of nasser the bb legend but i am not at all of that kind of ppl who cares to meet famous persons and take pictures with.. when i took nasser to show him the gym i train in it was nearly empty but still the very few guys who were training recognized him and took pics with him.. if i was in their place and found someone entering the place with ronnie coleman or dorian yates or nasser "in case i didnt know him before" i wouldn't care to take pics with..

here is a shot with "my great friend" nasser in the gym ;D

shut your mouth you homo. Everyone s aware you re a fag but you heh?