Author Topic: The Wizard is in Egypt these Days "training pics on page 8"..  (Read 33499 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: The Wizard is in Egypt these Days..
« Reply #100 on: February 23, 2013, 11:48:59 PM »
lol ya but this is not the main gym,.. the main one is being totally upgraded now so we train in this place as a temporary alternative..
Did you train with Nasser?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #101 on: February 24, 2013, 01:59:49 AM »
Did you train with Nasser?

not yet but i hope i do before he leaves..

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #102 on: February 24, 2013, 02:18:17 AM »
not yet but i hope i do before he leaves..

highly probable. Nasser won't let his little boy toy go without a little pain.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #103 on: February 24, 2013, 08:36:51 AM »
 8)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #104 on: February 24, 2013, 08:49:58 AM »
nasser is half egyptian so the uncommon is not to go in egypt ::)

Real Egyptians as in the originals, were black. Arabs (You, Nasser, Ach) are Egyptian by occupancy not by race. This is fact.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #105 on: February 24, 2013, 08:54:28 AM »
Real Egyptians as in the originals, were black. Arabs (You, Nasser, Ach) are Egyptian by occupancy not by race. This is fact.

and real americans were not black or white they were red ::)

what is your point??..

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #106 on: February 24, 2013, 09:01:05 AM »

what is your point??..

his point is that nasser has no non-nefarious business in egypt.  is he smuggling antiquities?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #107 on: February 24, 2013, 09:01:18 AM »

what is your point??..

American is not a race, Egyptian is a race and nationality. That's my point. And people that see you Arabs that occupy most of Egypt as Egyptians and in fact, you are not Egyptian by blood (Unless race mixed with Black Egyptians.) Original Egyptians were black 95% of Americans don't know this cause they are told otherwise, ask some of the idiots. They'll fight the idea with tooth and nail that blacks did anything but live in mudhuts.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: February 24, 2013, 09:03:44 AM »
American is not a race, Egyptian is a race and nationality. That's my point. And people that see you Arabs that occupy most of Egypt as Egyptians and in fact, you are not Egyptian by blood (Unless race mixed with Black Egyptians.) Original Egyptians were black 95% of Americans don't know this cause they are told otherwise, ask some of the idiots. They'll fight the idea with tooth and nail that blacks did anything but live in mudhuts.

might be true but nefertitty and ramses were white.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: February 24, 2013, 09:09:48 AM »
i mean nefertiti

ne fer titi - ne fair titty = the white breast

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #110 on: February 24, 2013, 09:16:26 AM »
Yes, Nefertitty had her fair share of ample breasts

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #111 on: February 24, 2013, 09:39:31 AM »
might be true but nefertitty and ramses were white.

Nefertiti was Egyptian, Egyptian name, suggesting she was born in Egypt.   According to the Encyclopedia of World Biography, “evidence indicates that she had an Egyptian wet-nurse or governess of noble rank, strong support for a birth within the circle of the Egyptian royal court.”

Some scholars believe that she was a foreign princess, possibly from Mitanni (now known as Syria)....That's about as much proof as you have that was was anything other than non-black.

Oh yeah....Perhaps you were talking about a different Ramses. Here "white" Ramses II in his chariot fighting the Nubians. The other pic is tomb wall depicting Nefertiti.  Notice the Nubians (Modern day Sudanese people aka Manut Bol) how dark they are (Manut Bol dark). While Egyptians are lighter like modern Ethiopians, or brown.

Anything else you'd like to be schooled on? I noticed how you haven't decided to take my challenge and prove me wrong that the original Israelites were black also.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: February 24, 2013, 10:31:12 AM »
Nefertiti was Egyptian, Egyptian name, suggesting she was born in Egypt.   According to the Encyclopedia of World Biography, “evidence indicates that she had an Egyptian wet-nurse or governess of noble rank, strong support for a birth within the circle of the Egyptian royal court.”

Some scholars believe that she was a foreign princess, possibly from Mitanni (now known as Syria)....That's about as much proof as you have that was was anything other than non-black.

Oh yeah....Perhaps you were talking about a different Ramses. Here "white" Ramses II in his chariot fighting the Nubians. The other pic is tomb wall depicting Nefertiti.  Notice the Nubians (Modern day Sudanese people aka Manut Bol) how dark they are (Manut Bol dark). While Egyptians are lighter like modern Ethiopians, or brown.

Anything else you'd like to be schooled on? I noticed how you haven't decided to take my challenge and prove me wrong that the original Israelites were black also.

dont forget to tell us that all greek knowledge came from the black egyptians, or have you not reached that part of the boo yet   ;D ;D ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #113 on: February 24, 2013, 12:04:32 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #114 on: February 24, 2013, 12:23:56 PM »

dont forget to tell us that all greek knowledge came from the black egyptians, or have you not reached that part of the boo yet   ;D ;D ;D

Haven't studied Greece that much nor do I care. I'm breaking down the truth about Ancient Egypt and the original Israelites or Hebrews. The ones by blood. The black ones. Not Khazar Empire converts known as Ashkenazi "Jews".

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: February 24, 2013, 12:26:28 PM »
Haven't studied Greece that much nor do I care. I'm breaking down the truth about Ancient Egypt and the original Israelites or Hebrews. The ones by blood. The black ones. Not Khazar Empire converts known as Ashkenazi "Jews".

lol looks like my comment about jesus being a male bar refaeli spurred some furious googling in the wiggs burrow.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: February 24, 2013, 12:30:38 PM »

why am i not surprised that you were immediately drawn to the conspiracy theories about the ashkenazi? 

also the eighteenth and nineteenth dynasties in egypt are indo-europeans... or aryans.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #117 on: February 24, 2013, 12:31:27 PM »
lol looks like my comment about jesus being a male bar refaeli spurred some furious googling in the wiggs burrow.

What you say has no bearing on what I do here. You can spread all the lies you want but truth always surfaces. I'm making a career of making you look stupid. Who needs a job?

BLACK, BLACK, BLACK you recessive trait twink.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #118 on: February 24, 2013, 12:35:13 PM »
Damn Wiggs kickin' some knowledge to "ya'll niggaz"  ;D
#

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #119 on: February 24, 2013, 12:40:03 PM »
why am i not surprised that you were immediately drawn to the conspiracy theories about the ashkenazi? 

also the eighteenth and nineteenth dynasties in egypt are indo-europeans... or aryans.

LOL. Conspiracy theory. They're converts dipshit. Try reading a book and studying history.

I've proven you wrong too many times. Do you ever say anything factually accurate? Everytime I prove you wrong you say nothing and move on to the next stupid thing that pops into that pathetic little mind.

I'll go back to ignoring you till you start quoting your sources instead of talking stupid shit.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: February 24, 2013, 12:45:49 PM »
LOL. Conspiracy theory. They're converts dipshit. Try reading a book and studying history.

I've proven you wrong too many times. Do you ever say anything factually accurate? Everytime I prove you wrong you say nothing and move on to the next stupid thing that pops into that pathetic little mind.

I'll go back to ignoring you till you start quoting your sources instead of talking stupid shit.

hahaha. I'm supposed to quote my sources and read a book while you resort to google-fu and youtube research.  very funny.

everyone knows that everything cool about the ancient egyptians happened because the vikings used to come down in their longships for mediterranean vacations and have flings with the indigenous egyptian royalty.  their progeny built the pyramids, etc.  it was hybrid vigor in the ancient world.  i don't know why you're so resistant to these FACTS.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: February 24, 2013, 12:47:24 PM »
also, not a commonly known FACT - when the ancient israelites were escaping from slavery in egypt - how do you think they got across the red sea?  They ran into some vacationing vikings who ran them across in their longships and then drowned the egyptian cavalry for being big bullies. 

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: February 24, 2013, 12:47:50 PM »

Nope.  I can't speak for Nasser and Sherif, my ancestors were turkish not Egyptian, but you are still wrong. Ancient Egyptians were not black buddy they look like Arabs. You can still see their descendants in the villages of egypt today.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: February 24, 2013, 12:49:55 PM »
Nope.  I can't speak for Nasser and Sherif, my ancestors were turkish not Egyptian, but you are still wrong. Ancient Egyptians were not black buddy they look like Arabs. You can still see their descendants in the villages of egypt today.

is your last name sawiris?