Author Topic: The Wizard is in Egypt these Days "training pics on page 8"..  (Read 33486 times)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
Re: The Wizard is in Egypt these Days..
« Reply #125 on: February 24, 2013, 12:50:47 PM »
oh never mind your first name is achmed

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #126 on: February 24, 2013, 12:52:22 PM »
I'm not letting you pasty little scumbags get away with anymore historically inaccurate claims. The truth is the truth. Blacks were the first race. (Scientifically Proven). Everything in ALL of Africa was originally BLACK including Egypt. Original Hebrews/Isrealites where Black. All this can be verified through historical documents...INCLUDING the Bible, which the original Israelites (NOT JEWS) wrote.

Deal with it, it's the truth. Don't believe me do your research, and prove me wrong. If I'm wrong, I'll eat crow. I have no problems with that. But what you're told and what's the truth is two different things. This seems to be a problem in 'Merica. Other countries know and acknowledge these things. White Americans always trying to be what they're not, depict things how they'd like history to have been. LOL. @ a white Cleopatra...LOL. Cleopatra was black. This was proven last year I believe when they found her sisters grave and ran tests and she was Negro...LOL.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: February 24, 2013, 12:53:26 PM »
is your last name sawiris?

No im not Christian nor am I swimming in billions of Dollars ;)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #128 on: February 24, 2013, 12:55:52 PM »
Nope.  I can't speak for Nasser and Sherif, my ancestors were turkish not Egyptian, but you are still wrong. Ancient Egyptians were not black buddy they look like Arabs. You can still see their descendants in the villages of egypt today.

yes they were dark but not black.. not like the ppl of south and middle africa.. those were black and sure wiggs very first source was there..

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #129 on: February 24, 2013, 12:56:04 PM »
Nope.  I can't speak for Nasser and Sherif, my ancestors were turkish not Egyptian, but you are still wrong. Ancient Egyptians were not black buddy they look like Arabs. You can still see their descendants in the villages of egypt today.

Wrong Ach ::)

It's not up for debate. It's already been proven. Until Arabs came through , Egypt was black. This is historical fact, not opinion.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #130 on: February 24, 2013, 12:59:29 PM »
yes they were dark but not black.. not like the ppl of south and middle africa.. those were black and sure wiggs very first source was there..

You do understand that blacks come in all shades right. From Ethiopian light brown to Sudanese Black.  There are many different kinds of black as there are many different kinds of white, Asian and Hispanic....Duh. All Black Africans are not the same. They are as different as German and an Irishman. Is that a hard concept to grasp?

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: February 24, 2013, 12:59:53 PM »
Wrong Ach ::)

It's not up for debate. It's already been proven. Until Arabs came through , Egypt was black. This is historical fact, not opinion.

OK Wiggs, when you visit Egypt and speak to various scholars and Egyptologists here as I have maybe then I'll start believing you

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #132 on: February 24, 2013, 01:07:10 PM »
You do understand that blacks come in all shades right. From Ethiopian light brown to Sudanese Black.  There are many different kinds of black as there are many different kinds of white, Asian and Hispanic....Duh. All Black Africans are not the same. They are as different as German and an Irishman. Is that a hard concept to grasp?

i am not talking about the different degrees of the black color but i mean that you for example are "dark" not very black but you still look african,.. the ancient egyptian were dark too,.. a little lighter than you in your avatar but didnt look like the african race "flat nose,.. curly hair, lips.. etc".. so you cant say the anicient egyptian before being colonized by any other race had come from the same source of the ancient nigerian or south africans.. totally different origin..

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #133 on: February 24, 2013, 01:07:56 PM »
OK Wiggs, when you visit Egypt and speak to various scholarshave and Egyptologists here as I have maybe then I'll start believing you

Yeah, I wonder what they look like Ach?  You or me? They have nothing to protect ::) ::) ::)

Guess there was no such thing as Black Pharaohs in Egypt too. And here's Nefertiti looking really Arab. Oh And I guess the DNA test they did on Cleopatra's sister last year that showed she had African blood. I guess that's fake too. ::) ::) ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #134 on: February 24, 2013, 01:09:11 PM »
Real Egyptians as in the originals, were black. Arabs (You, Nasser, Ach) are Egyptian by occupancy not by race. This is fact.
I study history and you know I have spent 1000's of hours on Egyptology and the Hieroglyph's that show Egyptian black compose around 15% of all hieroglyphs and the rest are brown. Of course black people show the black characters in the hieroglyphs (probably over 500 black humas in the drawings) and conclude that Egyptians were black, nothing could be further from the truth.

Study history and you will fine that the 2 major Colonies of Egypt were the Cushites (modern day Ethiopia) and the Nubians (modern day Sudan) and nearly 35% of the Egyptian population were composed of these people so obviously there will be a lot of drawings of black humans and that sort of things. Look at all the Pharaohs, non were black, sorry wiggs you are dead wrong.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #135 on: February 24, 2013, 01:11:45 PM »
i am not talking about the different degrees of the black color but i mean that you for example are "dark" not very black but you still look african,.. the ancient egyptian were dark too,.. a little lighter than you in your avatar but didnt look like the african race "flat nose,.. curly hair, lips.. etc".. so you cant say the anicient egyptian before being colonized by any other race had come from the same source of the ancient nigerian or south africans.. totally different origin..

Dude. We all don't have big lips and flat noses and nappy hair. Ethiopians have thin noses, thinner lips and softer hair. They are still black...See my post to Ach above with pics of BLACK Pharaohs and Black Queens of Ancient Egypt.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #136 on: February 24, 2013, 01:14:12 PM »
Look at all the Pharaohs, non were black, sorry wiggs you are dead wrong.

You're right bro. No Black Pharaohs. ::) ::) ::)
Maybe you need to research better brah.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #137 on: February 24, 2013, 01:14:39 PM »
Dude. We all don't have big lips and flat noses and nappy hair. Ethiopians have thin noses, thinner lips and softer hair. They are still black...See my post to Ach above with pics of BLACK Pharaohs and Black Queens of Ancient Egypt.

hahah these are not original shots..

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #138 on: February 24, 2013, 01:16:42 PM »
hahah these are not original shots..

So National Geographic and Discovery Channel are lying?...Interesting....lol

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: February 24, 2013, 01:19:41 PM »

Wiggs, I'm not saying there wasn't a black population in ancient Egypt and I'm sure some of the royalty had black in them,bit this was not the majority.  You are wrong but some of your argument hold a little ground.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: February 24, 2013, 01:26:57 PM »
anyhow, thanks for a good laugh wiggs.  gotta go do some work now *you know, that thing you're allergic to.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #142 on: February 24, 2013, 01:27:03 PM »
What does that have to do with anything?

My point is if the evidence you provide of Egyptians being black are black people in drawings then why do those drawing consist of ONLY 15% of all the drawings found in Egypt? and easily explained sinse 30% of all people living in Egypt were black people from other parts of Africa, not to mention the Egyptians used the desert to strike with 'the element of surprised" so the army practically lived in the desert, of course their skin will be darkened due to the sun

Oh BTW lmao of the pic of the Pharaoh being black fighting the Nubians. I studied that particular battle and that pic and he is brown not black. The Egyptians spend 20 day in the dessert before sneaking upon the Nubians, hell a white boy will be near back after 20 days in the sun.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: February 24, 2013, 01:31:06 PM »
Sherief

you look in great shape!

a tru lifetime natural BB

if you were ever to start using steroids, u'd explode!

great Arab genetics  :)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: February 24, 2013, 01:33:22 PM »
Sherief

you look in great shape!

a tru lifetime natural BB

if you were ever to start using steroids, u'd explode!

great Arab genetics  :)

thanks, bro. I've been working hard.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #145 on: February 24, 2013, 01:33:54 PM »
Listen up everyone. Wiggs picture in page 5 works against him, he said that Ramses the 2nd was black and said look at the pic, but the pic shows he is brown not black.

Now wiggs might say well brown is considered black but in this case it is not cause in the same pic (please look at it) there are actually black people to contrast the brown people. Every Egytologist on the planet knows that Egyptians drawing and hieroglyphs used the ''literal' Black color in their drawings to depict black people, I mean they made them black as black as the color gets.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #146 on: February 24, 2013, 01:36:17 PM »
You're right bro. No Black Pharaohs. ::) ::) ::)
Maybe you need to research better brah.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
ya cause that is a real picture of a pharoah you ding dong cause they had camaras back then  ::)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #147 on: February 24, 2013, 01:36:54 PM »
 ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #148 on: February 24, 2013, 01:37:48 PM »
So National Geographic and Discovery Channel are lying?...Interesting....lol
WTF they are biggest liars ever, welcome to earth my naive brother.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #149 on: February 24, 2013, 01:39:57 PM »
Wiggs, I'm not saying there wasn't a black population in ancient Egypt and I'm sure some of the royalty had black in them,bit this was not the majority.  You are wrong but some of your argument hold a little ground.

No Ach, you're wrong because now it is you guys changing your story not me. I've stayed consistent. Original Egyptians looking nothing like you or Sherif or Nassole. They looked like Negros. In various shades.

BTW, the Greek meaning of the term "Egyptian" means Burnt Faces....Not lightly toasted Ach.  In addition, Kemet, Egypts name before Egypt, is actually an ethnic term being a derivative of the word "Khem" (Cham or Ham) which means "burnt" or "black."