Author Topic: White Folks are getting the hell out of London  (Read 11047 times)

gee38

• Getbig IV
Re: White Folks are getting the hell out of London
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2013, 10:59:18 AM »
so we have a non aboriginal aussie (ie an immigrant) in dazza backed uo by galeniko (who comes from a land built on immigrants and populated by immigrants indeed lead by an immigrant) commenting on the state of the UK.

sort your own shitholes out first lads.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2013, 11:01:07 AM »
so we have a non aboriginal aussie (ie an immigrant) in dazza backed uo by galeniko (who comes from a land built on immigrants and populated by immigrants indeed lead by an immigrant) commenting on the state of the UK.

sort your own shitholes out first lads.
I feel the same about non-Americans commenting on American issues.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2013, 11:06:06 AM »
whatever happened to freedom of speech???

;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2013, 11:07:28 AM »

'murrica sucks!  ;D

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2013, 11:14:09 AM »
Even though I know you are nuts, I'm gonna play along with you and ask exactly what do the Jews get out of bringing down the white race????..I still have not gotten a satisfactory answer on this from racist assholes like you
What they get is less competition. They have their enclaves where they can live separate. Jews have always seen their role as a minority and they are fine with that. They function perfect in this role. Whether the majority is white or brown does not matter to them.

I do think they are making a mistake though. Right now they get away with it because they can hide behind the white race. Once the white race is a tiny minority they will stand out more. Criminals are not always rational and make mistakes too - even smart ones.

Feminism has played a huge role in reducing the birth rates of the white race. Women become adversaries to males and compete for the same jobs. They start careers and put off having children. I personally know quite a few white women that went this route and by the time they are in their thirties and want to find a husband and have kids it is too late.

Leading feminists that started the movement: Bella Abzug, Gloria Steinem, Betty Friedan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bella_Abzug

Homosexuality plays another role. Gays don't have kids. In Sweden Jews such as Nathalie Rothschilds are pushing for a genderless society. "Hens". They are starting with little kids and promote advertising that flips the roles of boys and girls, boys playing with dolls and prams and girls with cars. This is social engineering. You don't see the Japanese pushing for this do you?

The Jewish bankers financed both sides of the Second World War.

You call me racist for accusing elite Jews of White genocide. They are the real racists that are shifting demographics through controlled agendas and social engineering. That is racist. Not me accusing them of this.

I can give you many more examples.

So what if I am racist. At least I don't go around promoting the genocide of Jews and Blacks.

I give you examples which you can try to discredit and you can't. Your last resort is to pull out the old "you're racist" card.

As I said before a crime of huge magnitude is being executed and the criminals will pay one way or another. The accused are free to try and prove their innocence.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2013, 11:30:45 AM »

Homosexuality plays another role. Gays don't have kids. In Sweden Jews such as Nathalie Rothschilds are pushing for a genderless society. "Hens". They are starting with little kids and promote advertising that flips the roles of boys and girls, boys playing with dolls and prams and girls with cars. This is social engineering. You don't see the Japanese pushing for this do you?

I found that disturbing.

I mean wtf... girls naturally play with dolls etc and boys with guns, cars etc.
That's the way it has been for fukin' forever.

Huge damage is done to kids.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2013, 11:33:57 AM »
I blame the liberal politicians and activists more than the immigrants. They immigrants were allowed to flood England. Japan never did this and they have a very low birth rate. It is genocide. Suicide would be if the white population voted on this which they did not. Therefore this is a crimes scene that needs to be investigated. The traitorous whores that allowed this to happen are guilty of treason and they should be put in jail for the rest of their lives and their wealth used to export the scum from England. Their offspring can work in the streets to clean up the mess.

Time to be tough conservatives. Liberals are pussies that will supplicate to strong alpha males.

good post,

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2013, 11:36:13 AM »
True what quadzilla456 are saying about Sweden. I dated a Swedish girl for a while and her sister's kid's school is involved in a social experiment where the notion of boy and girl is completely disallowed. They're 'friends'. I've heard about couples giving their newborn girl a boy's name and vice versa. They're fanatical about challenging nature and blurring the line between genders with seemingly zero regard for any longterm effects. Strangely enough, off all the countries I've been to on this planet, Sweden contains the most, gender-confused liberal gay head cases I've ever seen.

For whatever reason.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2013, 11:37:34 AM »
True what quadzilla456 are saying about Sweden. I dated a Swedish girl for a while and her sister's kid's school is involved in a social experiment where the notion of boy and girl is completely disallowed. They're 'friends'. I've heard about couples giving their newborn girl a boy's name and vice versa. They're fanatical about challenging nature and blurring the line between genders.

For whatever reason.

They will FAIL.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2013, 11:38:18 AM »
True what quadzilla456 are saying about Sweden. I dated a Swedish girl for a while and her sister's kid's school is involved in a social experiment where the notion of boy and girl is completely disallowed. They're 'friends'. I've heard about couples giving their newborn girl a boy's name and vice versa. They're fanatical about challenging nature and blurring the line between genders.

For whatever reason.

sick

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2013, 11:38:55 AM »

Muricanz aren't exactly the most self-minding people either to be honest....

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2013, 11:42:21 AM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14038419

It has spread as quite a few schools are doing this now. I know this for a fact.

One thing I've learned in life is this. You fuck with nature, it fucks right back at you. These morons should be reigned in.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2013, 11:57:30 AM »

Muricanz aren't exactly the most self-minding people either to be honest....
Oh but them ruskies sure know how to mind their own business....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2013, 12:21:43 PM »
londons a shit hole no one cares...... its were people go to get aids

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2013, 12:36:57 PM »
well the influx of immigrants should probably give their national team some speed to get past the WC qualifiers now.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #65 on: February 21, 2013, 01:17:25 PM »
well the influx of immigrants should probably give their national team some speed to get past the WC qualifiers now.

Not from the muslims.....

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2013, 01:28:25 PM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14038419

It has spread as quite a few schools are doing this now. I know this for a fact.

One thing I've learned in life is this. You fuck with nature, it fucks right back at you. These morons should be reigned in.
This. Time to bring the alpha male hand down on these bitches. You start messing with social gay issues in the country and we put you in prison where you can get sodomized to your hearts content. These bitches will only listen to authoritarian figures.

MikMaq

« Reply #67 on: February 21, 2013, 01:39:53 PM »
Not from the muslims.....
North african, and affrican muslims dominate in european soccer.

Anyhow fuck yall, its white womans fault, and the only descent answer is to fuck foreign woman. Granted south asian woman are fucking useless.

Immigrants own when there from good countries and totally suck when there from places that refuse to adapt.

Just look at the number of filinpino woman merry white folk versus pakistani girls.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: February 21, 2013, 01:49:20 PM »
north africans and muslims dominate football?

messi
ronaldo
rooney
van persie

you are miles off

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: February 21, 2013, 01:55:53 PM »
north africans and muslims dominate football?

messi
ronaldo
rooney
van persie

you are miles off
The MEDIA told him so

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: February 21, 2013, 01:57:55 PM »
RATARD MO FARAH IS from somalia

and has done pretty well

have you taken wrong pills today

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #71 on: February 21, 2013, 01:59:44 PM »
Same thing is happening in America with the Mexicans. The Hierarchy is absolutely flooding America with these breed of hybrid.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #72 on: February 21, 2013, 02:06:06 PM »
These Englishmen have just been convicted of plotting to kill their own countrymen. Shocking stuff.

O

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #73 on: February 21, 2013, 02:23:11 PM »
was bad enough doing my Army Basic training there..it´s too big,dirty and worse... The Beer was shit too.. :( like piss water. The only plus was we had a Military Hospital in Woolwich and i was fucking a nurse. she looked after me quite well... ;D

i believe you brother....chicks love a man in unform.
l

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: February 21, 2013, 02:26:19 PM »
chicks love  a man in uniform

how the fuck would you know?

did you and your mates used to dress up before wanking together

truegrit

any yanks ever killed their own?

mcveigh anyone???