Author Topic: How many Sandows would Cutler have if he had never let Phil Heath live with him?  (Read 4926 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
A few years ago, Jay Cutler was preparing for retirement and invited Phil Heath to crash in the guest house for a few months.  That's when Phil blew up - he learned the Cutler "protocol" and blew up world class in a year.

Things changed for Jay in his life - and he had to keep competing for a few years - He lost to Phil then skipped the second show, and many are doubtful if he'll compete this year based upon recent pictures.

Would Jay have won 1-2 more Olympias had he never given Phil his secrets?  (Ya know that Kai wouldn't have topped Jay those years...)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
If Jay had Arnold's sportsmanship and psyche, this would never have happened.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Then Kai would have stepped in.

Jay should have only won in 06 (even though he looked like shit) and 09. That's it.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!

Two more than now obviously.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
The student surpassed the teacher

240 is Back

• Getbig V

LOL... Imagine Arnold inviting Big Lou to stay at his house and teaching him everything he knows!

Then Kai would have stepped in.

I dont think so - - - Kai probably bested Phil this year, but they award the O to the athlete which best personifies and represents the sport.  Not the best physique.  Kai's history might be stopping him from ever winning an O.   If Phil sits out last year, we're talking about branch's title.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
LOL... Imagine Arnold inviting Big Lou to stay at his house and teaching him everything he knows!

I dont think so - - - Kai probably bested Phil this year, but they award the O to the athlete which best personifies and represents the sport.  Not the best physique.  Kai's history might be stopping him from ever winning an O.   If Phil sits out last year, we're talking about branch's title.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Seriously... it's been said before... If phil doesn't win, do they skip Kai and give it to Branch, Wolf, whoever?

I think it woudl happen.  It wouldn't be fair... Kai was wrecking Phil in many poses this year, Phil had to step 1-2 feet over the line to look bigger, and in that Dutch (?) show afterwards, Phil got smashed by Kai and still won the show. 

Does anyone here really think Kai would be given the title?  (I'm agreeing he had/has the best physique out there)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Seriously... it's been said before... If phil doesn't win, do they skip Kai and give it to Branch, Wolf, whoever?

I think it woudl happen.  It wouldn't be fair... Kai was wrecking Phil in many poses this year, Phil had to step 1-2 feet over the line to look bigger, and in that Dutch (?) show afterwards, Phil got smashed by Kai and still won the show. 

Does anyone here really think Kai would be given the title?  (I'm agreeing he had/has the best physique out there)

Of course they would have If they gave him 2 Arnolds he can win an Olympia. The grapefruit thing is overrated.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
I think the downfall of Jay Cutler was when he told people he was from Hierarchy bloodline when its clear he is not. That and of course the PMMA had turned on him.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

I think it woudl happen.  It wouldn't be fair... Kai was wrecking Phil in many poses this year, Phil had to step 1-2 feet over the line to look bigger, and in that Dutch (?) show afterwards, Phil got smashed by Kai and still won the show.  

Does anyone here really think Kai would be given the title?  (I'm agreeing he had/has the best physique out there)

they let dex beat jay, so what you think would happen if kai was on and there was no phil?

most of the audience and money makers behind men's bbing are fags, so you think they give an Owl about the grapefruit, probably get off on it.  

the grapefruits seems to be an issue with the chimps on this site.  ::)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.

True. Jay should have given Phil the wrong advices

MikMaq

By psyche, you mean blowing weider on a nightly basis.

The whole pysc out shit was a narcissist justification for  being hand chosen to win months before competition.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
what if no ronnie coleman

cutler would have 12 sandows

240 is Back

• Getbig V
True. Jay should have given Phil the wrong advices

If Jay had never taught Phil his secrets, Phil wouldn't have reached his peak for years.   

It'd be Jay against Kai in this years' O with Phil trying to make top 6.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
what if no ronnie coleman

cutler would have 12 sandows
If there was no Ronnie Coleman, Flex would have won the O.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
How many Sandows would Flex Wheeler have if he never introduced Ronnie to Mega Dosing?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Kai would of beat him either way

Oly15

• Getbig III
How many Sandows would Flex Wheeler have if he never introduced Ronnie to Mega Dosing?

Ronnie would have mega dosed anyway. Thats what all the blacks do eventually much sooner than whites

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Ronnie would have mega dosed anyway. Thats what all the blacks do eventually much sooner than whites

lolololol....Bullshit.
It aint us, it's you. We have the genetics to look good at lower doses. Who do you think ushered in the era of mega dosing?  DORIAN YATES.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
2-4. There is possibility that he was having kidney problems as far back as 1993.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
phil is a very unimpressive "bodybuilder", the fact hes among the top only says something about the quality of todays pros. all small little bitches.

Oly15

• Getbig III
lolololol....Bullshit.
It aint us, it's you. We have the genetics to look good at lower doses. Who do you think ushered in the era of mega dosing?  DORIAN YATES.

Your logic (or absence of) flys out the window when you consider that every pro bodybuilder is mega dosing bc its serious competition. Therefore everyone is megadosing idiot. Blacks at lower doses? If your black race looks so good at lower doses why not go high?  ::) ::)

Dorian didnt usher in the era of megadosing you delusional jobless black dick sucking wannabe conspiracy expert whose missing the intelligence gene. Sergio Oliva did. Then Arnold, then haney, etc.

Now shut your mouth.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan