Author Topic: Tom Prince - Why isn't he doing anything in bodybuilding anymore?  (Read 26728 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Everyone in bodybuilding says Tom Prince had a boat load of knowledge about the game of bodybuilding...How come he hasn't done anything in bodybuilding now that he's retired competitively? Like a line of supplements or Website forums etc?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Tom Prince
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 10:48:34 AM »
Cause the Illuminati told him not to. And with these guys, you do what you're told or else...

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 10:51:17 AM »
Everyone in bodybuilding says Tom Prince had a boat load of knowledge about the game of bodybuilding...How come he hasn't done anything in bodybuilding now that he's retired competitively? Like a line of supplements or Website forums etc?

how many do though ?

he does well to stay out of the sordid business 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 10:54:56 AM »
Cause the Illuminati told him not to. And with these guys, you do what you're told or else...

That's not the Illuminati I know...They like people to do things and if the thing you're doing becomes popular and makes good money, they then take it over one way or another. They will take it over the easy way, or the hard way. And you don't want them taking it over the hard way.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 10:57:26 AM »
how many do though ?

Good point

dustin

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2013, 11:06:27 AM »
how many do though ?

Exactly. Bodybuilding is a cult. He was lucky to live and is smart to distance himself.

I heard he's managing properties or something and doing pretty well.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2013, 01:37:28 PM »

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2013, 01:39:00 PM »
That's not the Illuminati I know...They like people to do things and if the thing you're doing becomes popular and makes good money, they then take it over one way or another. They will take it over the easy way, or the hard way. And you don't want them taking it over the hard way.

thats gangsterism 101.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2013, 02:31:59 PM »

Tom knows how to:

Bully people online, and if someone questions his intelligence, he trots out his BA in English and supposed MA (plus the fact that he "taught classes" ... wooooo!).  For an English major, it's amazing how poorly the dude wrote.

Alienate folks via sheer arrogance.  He was fond of saying that, if you were to move into the apartment complex in which he lived (Killer Craig T supposedly lived around there, too), you'd apparently have to present yourself before him and "do the compulsories." 

As gay as that sounds, that he even jokingly suggested he had input on who his neighbors might be vis-a-vis muscles just speaks to how fucking CRAZY he was.

Back in the Mayhem days, he was also fond of lampooning less muscular people.  Per his "brilliant" (read: completely shit) logic, he figured that since he was a pro, and "pro's" (dunno where the possessive comes from; if plurality is intended, the apostrophe should follow the S) seem to know all, Tommy's every word was unassailable unless you were more muscular than he  ::) 

Aside:  I guess his English program didn't include some basic logic courses like mine did *shrugs*

Of course, eventually the dumb fuck tried to use drugs and compete again after his doctor told him not to and his family urged him to quit.  Yay, pop! :D  But at the very least, we had the good fortune of, as Prince said, "Ronnie Coleman busting my balls onstage," with Ronnie calling out something like, "Hey, Tom, Ise thought you wuz suppost te be natarul?!"

Thank Prince for that.  That Colemanism is worth remembering, right up there with "nuttin' but uh peanut" and "eveybodeh wanna be a bahdebilduh, buh aihn't nobady wanna liff no heffy azz waaaay't"

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2013, 03:58:52 PM »
Paper or Plastic... that is the question

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2013, 09:06:12 PM »

Because he's making more in property management/ownership

Jizzacked

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2013, 09:10:00 PM »
his wife slapped him in the face one day and said "Thomas, you are 97lbs, grow up and manage my properties while I fuck bodybuilders who don't have weak ass kidneys."

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2013, 09:10:38 PM »
I believe he and his wife are in the real estate business....

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2013, 09:25:20 PM »

Tom spent more time in bathroom stalls than toilet paper.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2013, 09:32:58 PM »
tom prince couldnt make it in BB much like real life

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2013, 09:38:53 PM »
you reap what you sew

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Tom Prince - Why isn't he doing anything in bodybuilding anymore?
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2013, 09:53:35 PM »

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2013, 05:49:14 AM »

It has to be paper, preferably brown so it isn't transparent. Plastic is too soft and reveals his ankles if it falls to the floor.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2013, 05:55:00 AM »
that show from mid 2000's about bbing stan mcquay ,prince,titus ,, think 05 showed stan as natural competing  ;)...and prince and titus talking about using and naturals ,they said i have nothing against clean lifters go for it but don't preach to us ,let us do our thing ect,,,foward ahead they are nothing what they were there one sick,one on the wrong side of tracks.good while it lasted ...

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2013, 06:42:47 AM »
It has to be paper, preferably brown so it isn't transparent. Plastic is too soft and reveals his ankles if it falls to the floor.

;D

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2013, 09:49:44 AM »
TOM WAS ONE THICK MF!!!!! NICE DUDE......MET HIM BACK IN 2001.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2013, 10:58:51 AM »
I believe he and his wife are in the real estate business....

like Jay Cutler?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2013, 11:04:13 AM »
Tom spent more time in bathroom stalls than toilet paper.

;D ;D ;D

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2013, 12:13:36 PM »
he now cares about his health.
F

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2013, 12:15:51 PM »
amazing to get that transformation on a mere vial a day of sust. imagine how much he would have dominated if he had taken what the others took...

;D