Author Topic: let the sequester cuts happen!!  (Read 3074 times)

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
let the sequester cuts happen!!
« on: February 22, 2013, 07:10:01 AM »
God forbid the goverment spends less ...yes it will slow economic growth for a small period of time..yes less SBA loans will be given to bsuiness..yes more teachers will be fired..yes more gov exployees will potentially be let go...but god forbid we as humans develop our future without  govement's help..all these gov leachers I think will learn a great lesson after they get the boot: gov dependancy is toxic...exposing yourself to the reality and the dangers of the real world is a great path...entrepreneurship and self development from starcth is what America needs to move foward..

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: let the sequester cuts happen!!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 09:10:29 AM »
I welcome them.

Republicans need to stop bailing the idiotinchief and start flooding the airwaves with the fact that the sequester was originally approved and supported by Obama.

Let lil barry start doing what he never wanted to do.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 09:11:10 AM »
Yup - let all these pigs in washington f off for all i care.  F every last shithead in DC

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 09:54:40 AM »
Yup - let all these pigs in washington f off for all i care.  F every last shithead in DC

good, then stop making posts whining about the expected results of the cuts

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 09:59:37 AM »
I welcome them.

Republicans need to stop bailing the idiotinchief and start flooding the airwaves with the fact that the sequester was originally approved and supported by Obama.

are you serious lol? the debt ceiling hostage taking by the GOP was the reason the sequester was implemented. Where do you get your facts from?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2013, 10:02:51 AM »
good, then stop making posts whining about the expected results of the cuts

I'm not - about time we got rid of about 50% of DC tax sponges and make them go to work for real. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2013, 10:11:22 AM »
I'm not - about time we got rid of about 50% of DC tax sponges and make them go to work for real. 

http://underthemountainbunker.com/2013/02/21/this-is-not-the-presidents-sequester-this-is-a-gop-manufactured-crisis-again/

obama's sequester lol.

you guys need to come back to reality.

It's sad that cuts in spending which affect hardworking americans are being debated, meanwhile, banks receive tax subsidies while paying no taxes, facebook pays zero taxes, GE zero. It's absolute bullshit.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2013, 10:24:07 AM »
http://underthemountainbunker.com/2013/02/21/this-is-not-the-presidents-sequester-this-is-a-gop-manufactured-crisis-again/

obama's sequester lol.

It's sad that cuts in spending which affect hardworking americans are being debated, meanwhile, banks receive tax subsidies while paying no taxes, facebook pays zero taxes, GE zero. It's absolute bullshit.

Yet, instead of Obama, calling out GE's CEO, he gives him a cabinet job. Then again, that same guy was once the head bubba of MSNBC. Go figure

BTW - IT IS Obama's sequester. He agreed to it, signed it into law, and threatetened to veto any attempts to stop it.

Now, that it has the potential to bite him right in the Yes-We-Can, he's blubbering about it and (as usual) ducking responsibility and blaming someone else.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2013, 10:25:09 AM »

obama's sequester lol.

Go talk to obama who just appointed jack lew as tres sec

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2013, 10:37:10 AM »

obama's sequester lol.

Get ready to be made a fool, scratch the as you're Canadian you're always ready...

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2013, 11:05:42 AM »
are you serious lol? the debt ceiling hostage taking by the GOP was the reason the sequester was implemented. Where do you get your facts from?

Yes. I am serious. I am serious that you are an idiot. Since you are a foreigner, you need to keep your silly little thoughts to yourself. You are not a citizen of this country, therefore you are excluded from expressing your "opinion" on matters that doesn't concern you.

This is the last time I will address you, nitwit.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2013, 11:14:47 AM »

obama's sequester lol.

A. You're Canadian, no one gives a fuck about your worthless opinion on American politics.

B. Lol at Facebook in with the likes of the Banks and GE.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2013, 12:40:54 PM »
Yet, instead of Obama, calling out GE's CEO, he gives him a cabinet job. Then again, that same guy was once the head bubba of MSNBC. Go figure

BTW - IT IS Obama's sequester. He agreed to it, signed it into law, and threatetened to veto any attempts to stop it.

Now, that it has the potential to bite him right in the Yes-We-Can, he's blubbering about it and (as usual) ducking responsibility and blaming someone else.

where did I mention obama in this manner?

It's not Obama's sequester, it passed the house with only repub support, not one dem voted for it and then obama signed it. He did so to avoid default, it was a repub proposal that included the sequester, they wanted it, they created it, paul ryan bragged about it in fact.

So how again is this obamas sequester? to me if anything it sounds like it's both sides sequester, however, the fact that no dem voted yes to it while over 200 repubs did kinda skews things, right?

it's not obama ducking responsibility, the repubs are playing the blame game again and it's just not true.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2013, 12:43:57 PM »
Yes. I am serious. I am serious that you are an idiot. Since you are a foreigner, you need to keep your silly little thoughts to yourself. You are not a citizen of this country, therefore you are excluded from expressing your "opinion" on matters that doesn't concern you.

This is the last time I will address you, nitwit.

dude it passed the house by all rebup votes, no dem votes before obama signed it. In what backwoods fucking world do you live that this linear line of events becomes Obama's sequester. I also don't like bullshit videos with things out of context, nitwit.

thanks for sharing your opinion and as always I will continue to express my opinion.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2013, 12:44:28 PM »
Get ready to be made a fool, scratch the as you're Canadian you're always ready...

you drunk again?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2013, 12:49:39 PM »
anus repubs.

Force near default over debt ceiling in an unprecedented act, don't accept any deals except for the one with sequesteration. The senate votes, the house changes it slightly, no dem support, all republican votes and blame obama for creating said sequester which is a by-product of refusing to raise the debt ceiling.

I sure obama would have rather raise the debt ceiling, like every other president in history has done, and done multiple times.

Alternate reality.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2013, 12:55:24 PM »

of course you did

you're both a moron and a liar

3 hour airport security waits under sequester

February 20, 2013 | 3:32 pm | Modified: February 20, 2013 at 3:35 pm
190Comments

Paul Bedard

Washington Secrets
The Washington Examiner
✉ Email Author✉ Newsletter SignupE@SecretsBedardDPaul on FB

Popular in Politics

13 hour airport security waits under sequester
2The GOP’s astonishingly bad message on sequester cuts
3In first speech as Secretary of State, Kerry complains about lack of funding for Department
4Flashback: Pentagon press feared Ron Paul victory would lead to layoffs
5*Video* Remember when President Obama supported the sequester cuts?

The travel industry is warning that airport security line wait times could stretch to three hours after mandatory funding cuts kick in March 1.

Top congressional aides and the U.S. Travel Association tell Secrets that under the looming budget sequester, an hour will be added to security waits at the nation's largest and busiest airports due to necessary Transportation Security Administration and U.S. Custom and Border Protection furloughs required to meet the funding cuts.

And once travelers pop out of those security lines they will likely face even longer waits since cuts in Federal Aviation Administration staff will result in reduced air traffic control and longer delays.

Customs furloughs will hit especially hard in international passenger areas where check-ins for those returning to or visiting the United States can experience two hour waits already. "Wait times getting back into the country projected at three or more hours," said a travel industry source. A Democratic review of sequester cuts added, "At the busiest airports, the increase in peak airport wait times would regularly reach three or more hours. These delays would dramatically impact air travel, potentially causing thousands of missed passenger connections daily, and negatively impact our economy."

"The indiscriminate sequester cuts threaten to derail the travel-led recovery," warned Roger Dow, president of the U.S. Travel Association. "There is absolutely no excuse for travelers in one of the world's most advanced nations to suffer through a travel process that wastes their precious time and resources," he said.

To press Congress to restore funding, the travel association said it is creating a mobile messaging campaign to let delayed travelers text complaints to their House and Senate representatives.

"It is time for Washington to solve problems rather than create potentially devastating new crises. The 14.4 million Americans whose jobs depend on travel, the two million Americans who fly each day and the millions more who take to the roads and rails to drive the American economy are counting on our elected officials to deliver results that keep our nation competitive and attractive to travelers around the globe," said Dow.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2013, 01:07:08 PM »
So - I dont care.  O-Bomber brought this on himself

of course you did

you're both a moron and a liar

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2013, 01:13:12 PM »

how? it is a result of the debt showdown, how did he bring this on himself. It's clearly a mutual thing, but you clowns play teams all day long.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2013, 01:16:57 PM »

so SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT

you said you want spending cuts and now you're gong to get them

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2013, 01:35:45 PM »
I welcome them.

tea baggers want a smaller government..well, here she comes!
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2013, 01:36:23 PM »
so SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT

you said you want spending cuts and now you're gong to get them

Yup - shut er down  

Maybe O-TWINK will be forced to do his jon instead of golf w evil oil executives while climate protesters are out in the cold at the WH

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2013, 02:01:36 PM »
where did I mention obama in this manner?

It's not Obama's sequester, it passed the house with only repub support, not one dem voted for it and then obama signed it. He did so to avoid default, it was a repub proposal that included the sequester, they wanted it, they created it, paul ryan bragged about it in fact.

So how again is this obamas sequester? to me if anything it sounds like it's both sides sequester, however, the fact that no dem voted yes to it while over 200 repubs did kinda skews things, right?

it's not obama ducking responsibility, the repubs are playing the blame game again and it's just not true.

Not one Dem voted for it? HELLOOOO!!! Who runs the Senate again?

Obama signed it into law. That means it's his. Where you and Straw get this boneheaded notion that presidents sign bills into law but have no ownership of them is beyond me.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2013, 02:08:29 PM »

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2013, 02:39:58 PM »

Not one Dem voted for it? HELLOOOO!!! Who runs the Senate again?

Obama signed it into law. That means it's his. Where you and Straw get this boneheaded notion that presidents sign bills into law but have no ownership of them is beyond me.

in the house obviously ::) you are all about red hearings aren't you? I didn't say he has no ownership, I am combatting this notion that this is obama's sequester as outlined in many threads. I have re-iterated that it is a mutual issue that is a result of the debt ceiling showdown, which is solely the cause of the GOP.

Obama owns this as much as the GOP. It's not his. Everyone of the repubs that voted in the house have ownership as well, without them passing it Obama wouldn't even have been able to sign it.