Author Topic: Best cycle for under half a grand  (Read 4357 times)

NeighbourMike

• Getbig II
  • Always challenge yourself
Best cycle for under half a grand
« on: February 22, 2013, 09:49:13 AM »
Hey all,

Currently willing to spend up to half a grand on first cycle.

I want as much lean gains as humanly possible, with as little water weight as possible, without going as far to deal with aromatizing effects and gyno.

I'm 6,2 been bodybuilding for several years, recently did a sum of 5 calipers and RJL scan and it put me around 65% water mass, @ 8% body fat (190 lbs).

I know prices are different depending on quality, source..etc, but for this purpose let's say standard prices apply and that it all listed below are Pharma grade.

Basically wondering if it's possible to gain and keep 15 lbs of pure ripped muscle to my frame after PCT is done, using this cycle.

Test E week 1-12 250mg mon/Thursday 500mg total
Dbol kicker week 1-6 20mg
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD if bloat (prob won't but everyone is different) then up it to 12.5mg ED Week 1-12

Start pct 10 days after your last pin
Clomid 75/50/50/50
Novla 40/20/20/20

Diet is spot on, has been for a year. Looking to take my gains to the next level. I'm a personal trainer and I know my macros which I use to plan meals days in advance.

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
Re: Best cycle for under half a grand
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 06:14:03 PM »
So you answered your own question  ???

NeighbourMike

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 07:01:02 PM »
So you answered your own question  ???

Haha well..perhaps. I`ve been learning for awhile I didn`t want my first post to be just a generic question.

Please offer your opinion on possible bloat, and if the AI would be necessary running this.

Here is some pics of myself currently after about a year of solid dieting, several years of training sporadically, with the past year consistent.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 12:02:08 AM »
switch to prop or sustanon for test if you are concerned with water

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2013, 12:09:07 AM »
I don't think you would have to worry about any bloat really.   You're at such a low body fat that it will not be noticeable.  If anything the little bloat you may get would make you look better.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2013, 07:04:25 AM »
Great starting point.  :D

15lbs of lean muscle though...maybe if you're a hyper responder. Even 5lbs of real muscle would make a big difference in your physique. I wouldn't focus too much on the weight on the scale either...a lot of us end up getting fat that way  ;D

godeep

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2013, 08:25:51 AM »
Not commenting on individual prices but for that cycle, half a grand seems to be a "little" high
l

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2013, 10:21:09 AM »
Looking really lean.

You should be able to do that cycle for under $500, it all depends on who you buy your stuff from.

8)

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2013, 02:48:42 PM »
I think bloat depends a lot on the diet. So keep that under check and it probably won't matter. If you're really concerned, consider Test Prop instead of E.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2013, 02:51:46 PM »
I think bloat depends a lot on the diet. So keep that under check and it probably won't matter. If you're really concerned, consider Test Prop instead of E.
this is probably bro science

if test prop retains less water it's just because it has less test and more ester weight

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2013, 03:01:26 PM »
this is probably bro science

if test prop retains less water it's just because it has less test and more ester weight

Prop has more actual testosterone than enanthate. There is a theory that since people inject enanthate less often, peak testostosterone levels drop giving a rise in estrogen levels.

Another thing is that people always say that prop makes you hold less water.....so its one mostly used when people decide to go on a cut and use a stricter diet....of course you'll notice less bloat then.

NeighbourMike

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2013, 04:59:12 PM »
Wow tons of replies  :o

Thanks all  :)

Just had a refeed so I'm feeling super refreshed and ready to kill it in the gym.

I would consider prop for my next cycle, I just chose to try enthanate over prop b/c thats what I could guarantee to get pharma over ugl. Plus it's my first time pinning so 2x a week is all I wanna do to begin with...

Test should be in my hands any day now, think I should pop 2x 20mg dbol and front load now?
Don't have the aro yet sadly.

P.s thanks for the advice, It makes logical sense that prop injected more often would stabilize test levels, as someone once said to me to try a backload of prop at the end to stabilize levels..I'll look around for it in my notes and up the reasoning he said once I find it.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2013, 05:45:26 PM »
I would save $ and run test (cypionate) only 500 mg a week since its your first cycle 10 weeks,HCG 10 days after last inject for 10 days in a row. 4 days off.  You wont need more.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2013, 06:29:40 PM »
yes, one can try to eat like shit on test prop and see whatll happen, the same bloat like on any other test.

clean diet will avoid that.

borracho, that theory sounds ok, but theres also the theroy of too much accumulating over time, if its a long ester.

i rather believe your theroy btw.

I actually prefer being on something that will make me bloat if I screw up with my diet....it keeps me from screwing up too often.

Wow tons of replies  :o

Thanks all  :)

Just had a refeed so I'm feeling super refreshed and ready to kill it in the gym.

I would consider prop for my next cycle, I just chose to try enthanate over prop b/c thats what I could guarantee to get pharma over ugl. Plus it's my first time pinning so 2x a week is all I wanna do to begin with...

Test should be in my hands any day now, think I should pop 2x 20mg dbol and front load now?
Don't have the aro yet sadly.

P.s thanks for the advice, It makes logical sense that prop injected more often would stabilize test levels, as someone once said to me to try a backload of prop at the end to stabilize levels..I'll look around for it in my notes and up the reasoning he said once I find it.

Keep it simple...your plan sounds good to me as it is. Already thinking about the next cycle......  ;D

NeighbourMike

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2013, 06:40:47 PM »
1 x 20mg or 2x 20mg Dbol enough ?

And should I dose dbol in the morning 20mg and night 20mg or all in the morning?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2013, 06:48:27 PM »
1 x 20mg or 2x 20mg Dbol enough ?

And should I dose dbol in the morning 20mg and night 20mg or all in the morning?

Some guys like to split them up am and pm others like to take it pre workout. I know some people have stomach issues with orals but if you don't than you might wanna take it all prework out/all at once in the morning. Nothing really written in stone....we all react differently like you mentioned before.

Dosage...try 20 see if you don't have any reflux/digestive issues with it first. Go from there. Good luck!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2013, 11:27:49 AM »
I would wait until you have your Test before you pop the Dbol, sometimes crazy things happen and your gear doesn't show up on time.

20mg of Dbol is enough to see gains, however i would prefer you use 40mg per day just to really get the best bang for the buck.  I like to split my dosage up throughout the day, but a lot of guys like to take it all at once.  It's really a personal thing, think it over and make a choice, either way you will be good.

Good luck!

8)

NeighbourMike

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2013, 11:55:13 AM »
I would wait until you have your Test before you pop the Dbol, sometimes crazy things happen and your gear doesn't show up on time.

20mg of Dbol is enough to see gains, however i would prefer you use 40mg per day just to really get the best bang for the buck.  I like to split my dosage up throughout the day, but a lot of guys like to take it all at once.  It's really a personal thing, think it over and make a choice, either way you will be good.

Good luck!

8)

Thanks overlord,

Popped 2x20mg this morning, the placebo effect is on already grreat chest and tri workout :)

I am really happy that I was accepted and joined this site. This is literally the "thunderdome" of bbing (GH15 lol), so to get the quality expertise and experience provided by each and every one of you that posted in my first thread, is well, awesome :)

Sorry for the ass licking, but I really do appreciate you all to the umpteenth degree, and learning & ambition for knowledge is my one pedigree I love to entertain on a regular basis. Expect to see more of me everyone, I will post the link here to my transformation thread and would love to see you all in once I pinn for my first time :)

NeighbourMike

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2013, 08:03:20 PM »
Got my Test E xD Unigen hopefully it's good I read the bacteria profile on it, but hell I got it so lets rip it. Came with a serial I checked on their website so everything seems g2g  8)

First pinn tomorrow morning, all in boys.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2013, 12:27:29 AM »
Got my Test E xD Unigen hopefully it's good I read the bacteria profile on it, but hell I got it so lets rip it. Came with a serial I checked on their website so everything seems g2g  8)

First pinn tomorrow morning, all in boys.

Unigen test e is one of the best test's you can buy. It's three times as expensive as other testosterone's in Thai pharms for a reason. Whether it actually holds the thai fda approval i'm not sure. It's good that it has the verification code on the bottle as well as on the box. Also not one guy i know has complained about it, (that's very rare with any brand).

As for dianabol when i used to use to more than 20 mg (when i do use it) i took half of it in the morning and half later in the day. But if you take a lower dosage then take it all at once to get higher blood levels otherwise it's ok to split the dosages. (In the end of the day i really don't think the gains differ that much as long as you DO take them, i guess it's just more of a personal preference).
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

NeighbourMike

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2013, 07:21:55 AM »
Unigen test e is one of the best test's you can buy. It's three times as expensive as other testosterone's in Thai pharms for a reason.

:D Very true,

If you wanted to check out the bacteria profile on unigen heres a link; http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=279424.0

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2013, 12:21:40 PM »
:D Very true,

If you wanted to check out the bacteria profile on unigen heres a link; http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=279424.0

I've seen that ages ago, but thanks...

I've also seen a very recent bacteria contamination test result of unigen's products and they had nearly none.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2013, 12:30:34 PM »
PS. Don't base your product choices on 3-4 year old results, luckily legit unigen is a great product same as alpha pharma.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2013, 04:58:07 PM »
I don't think you would have to worry about any bloat really.   You're at such a low body fat that it will not be noticeable.  If anything the little bloat you may get would make you look better.
This. I always thought long estered test bloated me, so would only run prop. Started sust 10wks ago with sub 10% bf and it's been phenominal. No bloat but filled out. Favorite test by far

NeighbourMike

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2013, 07:57:55 PM »
I understand this...weapon of choice, peanut butter. 8)