Author Topic: Best cycle for under half a grand  (Read 4363 times)

NeighbourMike

• Getbig II
  • Always challenge yourself
Re: Best cycle for under half a grand
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2013, 09:47:02 AM »
it depends,brother, i always get very lean very fast,im astonished myself how fast it goes, but! even if im somewhere at 6% and do consecutive cheat days of 10k calories daily(i do that, when i start ,theres no stopping me),it messes up my shape a great deal, but it goes away in say, if i did 3 cheat days, ill be the old self after 6 days of dieting again.

but ofc not everyone is as stupid and does 10k cals of shit food at once.

im trying to learn to control it, by having small treat here and there, but it always ends up the same, epic binge attack.

:-X

I do the same thing brother, I do it once every two weeks or so, typically or a month spread out. I can go back to eating properly and for next several days upping the cardiovascular intensity, and after 5-7 days I am better than I was.

I like to label it a super refeed :) Sure brings up the mood mentality and my overall disposition, thats for sure.

bywhatevermeans

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2013, 05:35:29 PM »
Why not just to classic. Test, Deca, Dbol. If you want to grow u need orals. And your obviously and ectomorph so bodyfat shouldn't be to much of an issue. Keep the ancillaries on hand just in case. And despite what people say deca/npp is an amazing drug for bulking.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2013, 12:39:56 PM »
Why not just to classic. Test, Deca, Dbol. If you want to grow u need orals. And your obviously and ectomorph so bodyfat shouldn't be to much of an issue. Keep the ancillaries on hand just in case. And despite what people say deca/npp is an amazing drug for bulking.

Best post in ages!

There's no need to "re-invent" the wheel. test-deca-dbol is solely responsible for thousands upon thousands of massive athletes all over the world...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG