Author Topic: On site with White Genocide in Sweden  (Read 7605 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: On site with White Genocide in Sweden
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2013, 09:51:23 AM »
America is the giant stick which stirs the worlds shit. 

Stop it 'Murrica - our assholes bleedin' badly already   :D

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2013, 10:02:23 AM »

Well, Europe is paying for its spineless laze fair approach towards existence.

Europe has indeed tried to adopt a problematic role of "humanitarian helper".
Europe after all is the capital of humanity in the world with high moral values. That's why the urge to help those suffering.

If all countries would be left alone there wouldn't be a need to help the victims of them - take refugees from them, that is.
Instead Europe could help them on-site, in their own countries if seen appropriate.
But as long as someone creates chaos in remote locations by for example attacking a country, it is a responsibility of that attacker to take care of the innocent people there in my opinion.
Surely no one calling himself civilized can't be so barbaric that he doesn't take care of innocent victims of his own actions !

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2013, 10:45:23 AM »

Europe after all is the capital of humanity in the world with high moral values. That's why the urge to help those suffering.

If all countries would be left alone there wouldn't be a need to help the victims of them - take refugees from them, that is.
Instead Europe could help them on-site, in their own countries if seen appropriate.
But as long as someone creates chaos in remote locations by for example attacking a country, it is a responsibility of that attacker to take care of the innocent people there in my opinion.
Surely no one calling himself civilized can't be so barbaric that he doesn't take care of innocent victims of his own actions !

The humanitarian helper syndrome, aka bilateral goods transfer in favor of corporations and interest groups, is an adopted strategy which has the goal of self destruction.

Among whom, besides Ivory Tower people, is this strategy en vogue unless it's to support like minded people?
Would you let me sleep in your flat or house after you get the notion that I strongly feel the urge to harm you and urinate on your kitchen floor? Same rule applies to a nation or a continent.

Europe, and chosen others, are busily feeding carnivorous cuckoos... I strongly urge anybody to help "pampering" your standard refugees from shitholistan - this treatment is known to even heal the most hardened "liberals".
After first hand experience helping out I dare you to find the persecuted minorities that we really should be worried about.

We're living on borrowed time.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2013, 02:58:11 PM »
Stop it 'Murrica - our assholes bleedin' badly already   :D

ROFL!!!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2013, 03:46:08 PM »

Help them onsite? Like how America does in other countries and gets crushed for doing it?

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2013, 06:01:47 PM »
you know who's fault it is that somalia is a shithole that people are trying to flee? I'll give you a clue, its not the US

back in the 80's somalia was one of the safest places in Africa because of barre keeping the tribes suppressed. then the civil war started..  the tribal retards came Zulu Dawning into the factorys to kill all the college educated somalis (who ironically would have been great immigrants to move to the west, but they werent allowed)

I wouldnt live within 50 miles of anyone under the age of 50 from there nowadays if I could help it.. lucky I'm not a simple minded swede who thinks letting them come live in my house rent free is a good idea

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2013, 02:30:08 PM »

HAHa, guess what:

You don't like it, get the fuk out yankee  8)

Now, I don't usually side with Swedes but to go to a country and then cry about it... LOL try next one bitch.
Same as we have this Estonian hooker here who always cries how shit this country is and how ugly are people.
HAHHAHA, go the fuk back to your shithole and let's hope ROSsiya bombs the shit out of it again when the shit hits the fan next time  ;D

there is also the possibility that she CARES about that country and sees and despises how it is being dragged  down.