Author Topic: Glen Beck and the WWE at war  (Read 1681 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Glen Beck and the WWE at war
« on: February 23, 2013, 11:02:02 AM »

how do you like that mcway, beck calling you stupid fans  :D :D :D :D :D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Glen Beck and the WWE at war
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 05:12:53 PM »

how do you like that mcway, beck calling you stupid fans  :D :D :D :D :D

Maybe, if you had a clue (or you read MY thread on this very same topic), you'd discover that Beck was referring to the WWE CHARACTERS (and writers) as stupid, not the fans.

You’re making a villain out of what? Probably 80 percent of your audience who’s tired as it is of being miscast? They’re tired of this…I’m sick and tired of being miscast. I am sick and tired of it. It is lazy at best. And I certainly am not going to give any more time or my money to any organization that is miscasting, is making it harder for me and my family to stand up for what I believe in.”

Beck (see video below) also called WWE characters, “Stupid wrestling people."

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 08:07:12 AM »
 : :D :D :D  mcway,you watch wwe,beck is calling you stupid  :D :D :D :D :D :D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2013, 08:59:35 AM »
: :D :D :D  mcway,you watch wwe,beck is calling you stupid  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Wrong again!! Or are you unable to read. Heck, you've been on my thread. The link is there, with the words coming right out of Beck's mouth.

Beck isn't calling the fans stupid. He's referring to the writers and characters (Swagger and Colter, in particular).

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2013, 09:11:40 AM »
that's not what the wwe thinks  :'( i don't watch either so i could care less.so you keep listening to a guy who thinks your stupid

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2013, 09:16:05 AM »
that's not what the wwe thinks  :'( i don't watch either so i could care less.so you keep listening to a guy who thinks your stupid

This coming from a guy who apparently can't spell and can't hear. I'll take Beck's own words out of his own mouth, over whatever second/third-hand source you got this gibberish.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2013, 09:38:47 AM »
This coming from a guy who apparently can't spell and can't hear. I'll take Beck's own words out of his own mouth, over whatever second/third-hand source you got this gibberish.

:'( :'( :'( :'( poor mcway,beck makes fun of him and he takes it out on me  :D :D :D :D my source was from the wwe,that's the show you watch  :D :D :D    the stupid party  ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2013, 09:49:31 AM »

:'( :'( :'( :'( poor mcway,beck makes fun of him and he takes it out on me  :D :D :D :D my source was from the wwe,that's the show you watch  :D :D :D    the stupid party  ;D

What the WWE thinks Beck said and what Beck actually SAID are two different things.

My source was from Beck himself, which apparently you didn't bother to see for yourself. You claim Beck called wrestling fans stupid. I cite Beck's own words and link the video, where he states nothing of the sort.

Yet, Mr. Speak-and-Spell remains without a clue

And it appears you don't even listen to the very source you cite, where Zeb states that Beck refers to WWE as "stupid wrestling people. That's the organization, not the fans. Did you miss Zeb's shoot, where he states that 20% of WWE's audience is hispanic and 24% of it is black (How do those two demographics vote again?).

Zeb even stated that Beck refers to WWE as "stupid wrestling people".

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2013, 10:10:55 AM »
What the WWE thinks Beck said and what Beck actually SAID are two different things.

My source was from Beck himself, which apparently you didn't bother to see for yourself. You claim Beck called wrestling fans stupid. I cite Beck's own words and link the video, where he states nothing of the sort.

Yet, Mr. Speak-and-Spell remains without a clue

And it appears you don't even listen to the very source you cite, where Zeb states that Beck refers to WWE as "stupid wrestling people. That's the organization, not the fans. Did you miss Zeb's shoot, where he states that 20% of WWE's audience is hispanic and 24% of it is black (How do those two demographics vote again?).
Zeb even stated that Beck refers to WWE as "stupid wrestling people".

funny you have no problem quoting this part but no when he says beck is calling wresting fans stupid,wow isn't that surprising  :D :D :D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2013, 10:15:38 AM »

funny you have no problem quoting this part but no when he says beck is calling wresting fans stupid,wow isn't that surprising  :D :D :D

What I'm pointing out is that you can't even get what Zeb actually said correct, genius.

And, I also pointed out that you're apparently too yellow to actually reference WHAT BECK SAID HIMSELF.

It's on my thread. The link, the quote, the video with Beck and his crew....It's all there.

Why don't you see for yourself, or will you resume your usual cowardly routine of wrong statements, misspelled words, and silly smiey faces?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2013, 10:18:51 AM »
What I'm pointing out is that you can't even get what Zeb actually said correct, genius.

And, I also pointed out that you're apparently too yellow to actually reference WHAT BECK SAID HIMSELF.

It's on my thread. The link, the quote, the video with Beck and his crew....It's all there.

Why don't you see for yourself, or will you resume your usual cowardly routine of wrong statements, misspelled words, and silly smiey faces?

hahahaha can you cry us a river,i have no problem if you don't mind if people calling you stupid.you are frome the stupid party  :D :D :D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2013, 10:21:31 AM »
hahahaha can you cry us a river,i have no problem if you don't mind if people calling you stupid.you are frome the stupid party  :D :D :D

Perhaps, you don't. But since Glenn Beck never did such to me or any other wrestling fans (and I linked the quote and video from Beck himself to prove it), chalk this up as more gibberish for the clueless, spineless, and grammatically-challenged goofball, known as Blacken.