Author Topic: Marc Lobliner's Crib  (Read 10260 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Marc Lobliner's Crib
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2013, 03:41:29 PM »

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2013, 08:50:49 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2013, 08:51:17 PM »
  yeah it is

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2013, 09:00:40 PM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2013, 10:39:32 PM »
Twaddle, are you saying that Lobliner`s wife looks below average muscle wise, despite ingesting every supplement her husband has to offer?

Great lookin' wife, but who is this Lobliner character?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2013, 04:11:34 AM »
So what I learned from this thread is that this guy brought his house when prices were high. Took out home equity loans on the house called a second mortgage. If he sold the house now at the depressed real estate prices now he would owe money to the bank.

Nice house but I find it hard to believe that house went for that much in North Carolina. Houses are cheap in North and South Carolina compared to places like NJ.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2013, 06:28:46 AM »
So what I learned from this thread is that this guy brought his house when prices were high. Took out home equity loans on the house called a second mortgage. If he sold the house now at the depressed real estate prices now he would owe money to the bank.

Nice house but I find it hard to believe that house went for that much in North Carolina. Houses are cheap in North and South Carolina compared to places like NJ.

Agreed, he got rolled on that house deal.  However, if you're going to have a house built by a "cookie cutter" builder, then expect to get bent over.  Actually, if you have a house built by a cookie cutter builder, you're a dipshit.  Also agreed, $370,000 for that house in NC is way too much.  I have no idea about his 2nd and 3rd mortgages though.  I don't know where TA got all that shit from.  If it's true though, I would assume that the loans were taken to fund his business, which isn't a bad idea.  You just have to be sure your business will succeed.

Furthermore, I still have no fucking clue who this guy is, or why i'm still in this thread.   :D

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2013, 10:19:06 AM »
I think he's the owner of Scivation? I remember seeing him in a Tempe gym video.

Fucking ridiculous price on those Scivation BCAA's.

He is no longer involved with Scivation, has not been for 2-3 years. Sold his interest and moved on.

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2013, 10:22:34 AM »
Marc and Katie are good people, nice people, working hard to make a dollar, raise their three children and stay true to having ethics in business.

Marc built scivation (no one person does all alone) and moved on, now involved with a few different ventures, including www.tigerfitness.com

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2013, 01:20:58 PM »
Marc and Katie are good people, nice people, working hard to make a dollar, raise their three children and stay true to having ethics in business.

Marc built scivation (no one person does all alone) and moved on, now involved with a few different ventures, including www.tigerfitness.com

hi marc!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2013, 01:58:32 PM »
 ;D

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2013, 02:09:44 PM »