Author Topic: More crossfit..  (Read 5358 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
More crossfit..
« on: February 24, 2013, 08:31:14 PM »
 :-\

Monday 130225

"Grace"
For time:
135 pound Clean and Jerk, 30 reps

OR

"Isabel"
For time:
Snatch 135 pounds, 30 reps

Use 95 pounds, 65 pounds or broomstick as needed.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: More crossfit..
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 08:33:54 PM »
 ;D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 09:10:35 PM »
A

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2013, 09:27:50 PM »
All drugs.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2013, 09:29:57 PM »
:-\

the guy driving the car was a cop - cant say that i'm surprised he ran someone over.

CichirelloMagnet

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2013, 09:30:44 PM »
So the douche doing an overhead squat on an atlas stone, ok, like I said, douche.

But how is this so awful?

Monday 130225

"Grace"
For time:
135 pound Clean and Jerk, 30 reps

OR

"Isabel"
For time:
Snatch 135 pounds, 30 reps

Use 95 pounds, 65 pounds or broomstick as needed.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2013, 11:12:39 PM »
Haha! In all fairness she deserved to be ran over. Her rope was slack for most of that.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2013, 04:31:27 AM »
same type of people that fell for Hitler.  Put dumbasses in a group and they excite each other into a frenzy doing stupid shit and bad things happen.  So, this wasn't thought through very well.  One person pulling a car U break if they fall.  4 people pulling, one person falls and u either snap the other 3s backs or run one over.  I love watching how idiotic these people are.  Some crossfit stuff is cool.  A lot of it is retarded.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2013, 04:44:14 AM »
same type of people that fell for Hitler.  Put dumbasses in a group and they excite each other into a frenzy doing stupid shit and bad things happen.  So, this wasn't thought through very well.  One person pulling a car U break if they fall.  4 people pulling, one person falls and u either snap the other 3s backs or run one over.  I love watching how idiotic these people are.  Some crossfit stuff is cool.  A lot of it is retarded.

Exactly, there is just some shit I shake my head at.  Coach Joey likes to look for everything he can show how he is so much better than everyone else.  Can't wait for his next informed post.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2013, 05:55:37 AM »

They should have a system, like honk the horn if someone falls, that way they all stop and the car can brake.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2013, 06:22:28 AM »
the guy driving the car was a cop - cant say that i'm surprised he ran someone over.

If I was behind the wheel, I would have been praying for the same outcome.  I'm sure the driver was quite pleased.   :D  I love how the head douchhbag at the end is barking orders like it was the drivers fault.  "Alright, back this car off the track."   :D

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2013, 06:39:07 AM »
If I was behind the wheel, I would have been praying for the same outcome.  I'm sure the driver was quite pleased.   :D  I love how the head douchhbag at the end is barking orders like it was the drivers fault.  "Alright, back this car off the track."   :D

i see your point, but technically as the driver you're responsible for not hitting people.  that said, wtf was that "back this car off the track" shit all about?

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2013, 06:43:32 AM »
Ran over that woman using mass power over broadal domains.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2013, 09:08:52 AM »
In the KZ's we had something similar than the car thing, it was a big waggon pulled by prisoners, they called them - Singende Pferde :)

KZ's were the fore runner for any of that cross fitness stuff you see today, totally ahead of their time.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2013, 09:30:27 AM »
i see your point, but technically as the driver you're responsible for not hitting people.  that said, wtf was that "back this car off the track" shit all about?
Its called misdirection. an old magicians trick.  takes your attention off the real shit going on

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2013, 09:34:10 AM »
Why don`t these Crossfitters do some yard work.  Learn how to rake some leaves, dig a garden bed.  I bet that is much more difficult than the nonsense they do anyways.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2013, 09:45:14 AM »
Why don`t these Crossfitters do some yard work.  Learn how to rake some leaves, dig a garden bed.  I bet that is much more difficult than the nonsense they do anyways.

Exactly, my daily crossfit routine consists of:  cutting and splitting wood, mowing, raking leaves, going for a hike, etc.  It amazes me the amount of time these dipshits spend on coming up with new innovative ways to hurt themselves.  It takes them longer to think up and set up their "new killer workout" than it does for me to fell a tree, cut it up, and split it.   :D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2013, 09:46:26 AM »
I see crossfit whores daily running down the sidewalk holding kettlebells.  Some are freaking hot.  I almost crashed my car staring at these huge tits on one.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2013, 09:51:09 AM »
Well ... that whole thing wasn't thought out too well in advance.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2013, 09:52:27 AM »
you know the old saying..it's all fun and games until someone gets ran over trying to pull a car with a rope.

it's funny because you can almost see them all  realizing just how fucking dumb that was after the fact

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2013, 12:00:06 PM »
I am so sick of hearing about crossfit.. I know some who are into it and I swear its like a religion or cult to them.. Way over the top..

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2013, 12:59:26 PM »
These people are so fucking dumb!!! I hate cross fit!!!

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2013, 01:08:02 PM »
The workout of randomness, compression socks, paleo, some bitch named Fran, broadal domains, and a phat monthly membership.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2013, 01:18:29 PM »
Murph is an awesome workout.

And i bought some five fingers today.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2013, 01:20:20 PM »