Author Topic: NPP and Anadrol: bad combo?  (Read 27556 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: NPP and Anadrol: bad combo?
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2013, 03:04:09 PM »
Really? I know I'm not huge, but I think I look pretty good. You guys must realize I'm a fucking midget ( 5'4 on a good day) and that if I get too big I'll look like an idiot= no pussy. I get pussy all day (not trying to brag) with this physique. And that pic was taken after 8 weeks of sustanon at 500 mgs per week. I had been on NPP at 300 mgs per week for about a week in that pic. Also, because I'm running NPP which tends to bloat, my diet is pretty low calorie. Like i said, I don't want to get too big since I'm short. Curently I'm at about 165 lbs, veins everywhere, sepertaed quads, just ripped. And imo, pretty nice sized and shaped muscles.
You look good man. Everyone looks like a nattie compared to all the Mr. Olympia caliber builds on getbig  ::). You have to have serious mass to look otherworldly in the FDB. Looks like you some good arms.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2013, 03:06:10 PM »
It's is basically a short ester version of Deca, I feel like an idiot saying deca cause the proper name is nandrolone and deca is just the ester life but we come to know the steroid nandrolone as deca so that is why I say that.

NPP stand for nandrolone phenylpropeniate so it is like nandrolone (what we refer to as deca) but with a prop ester. In other words it goes in the blood stream quickly. Really good for contest prep. Personally I do not see the need for it in the off-season or when bulking. So like test prop it needs more frequent injections.
You personally like NPP, OTH? I am an EQ junkie myself and not a big fan of deca but NPP really interests me for some reason.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2013, 03:47:13 PM »
You personally like NPP, OTH? I am an EQ junkie myself and not a big fan of deca but NPP really interests me for some reason.

I'd take NPP over EQ any day of the week. MUCH faster kick in, cheaper, and better mass gains. Also, doesn't speed up your appetite and make you want to eat doritos all day

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2013, 03:57:39 PM »
why ppl still use deca is beyond me ???

Why? Deca always worked wonders with me, especially in small doses.

I never had a problem with it.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2013, 07:25:27 PM »
  NO thanks on the ABombs

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2013, 07:27:59 PM »
  NO thanks on the ABombs

word... for most guys its a shit drug.  its only benefit is to someone with a SERIOUS amount of muscle on them, then theyll look nasty....

I was fucking with it before I built a decent amount of size and just ended up looking like a stocky furniture mover.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2013, 07:29:02 PM »
100mg anadrol= gram of test thickness wise
l

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2013, 07:36:20 PM »
I'd take NPP over EQ any day of the week. MUCH faster kick in, cheaper, and better mass gains. Also, doesn't speed up your appetite and make you want to eat doritos all day
NPP is good stuff.very affordable and good strength gains.kinda like tren without fat loss/attitude :)

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2013, 07:40:14 PM »
It's is basically a short ester version of Deca, I feel like an idiot saying deca cause the proper name is nandrolone and deca is just the ester life but we come to know the steroid nandrolone as deca so that is why I say that.

NPP stand for nandrolone phenylpropeniate so it is like nandrolone (what we refer to as deca) but with a prop ester. In other words it goes in the blood stream quickly. Really good for contest prep. Personally I do not see the need for it in the off-season or when bulking. So like test prop it needs more frequent injections.

NPP is great during off season when blasting high mg's of gear. The baseline is typically 1,000+mg's of test and 800+mg's of deca. Thats cruising essentially. when you are blasting upward to 2g's of deca in a 6-8 week period its much better to do the rest with NPP. Same reason for using test prop in the offseason.

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2013, 07:43:16 PM »

Thanks for the props bro. I'm pretty sure I don't look nattie, especially since I'm a midgit. And I'm pretty strong too. Deadlifted 405 the other day clrean with no straps and repped 225 on the incline for 8 clean reps. As for the NPP, it was between that and Tren. And NPP just interested me as well. I really like it but am dieing to try some EQ myself. I was thinking about running EQ with some winstrol and prop for the summer, but not sure about EQ as a cutter since its supposed to make you hungry as shit. What you think? Here's a side chest shot taken tonight.

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2013, 07:44:51 PM »
BFG,
i was wondering what you thought of NPP/tne pre-workout.
ive done this myself and had benefit.
thanks.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2013, 07:47:16 PM »
BFG,
i was wondering what you thought of NPP/tne pre-workout.
ive done this myself and had benefit.
thanks.

Many, myself included, prefer taking most short esters pre workout. most do it in the muscle about to be trained for the fascia stretch. 1cc tren a, 1-2cc's TNE, 1 cc liquid d, 1 cc liquid abombs, etc etc

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2013, 07:52:16 PM »
few years ago a buddy of mine made a bunch of NPP and i got a bunch them.i barely knew anything about it other than a deca of sorts.
in a month or so the soild gains and strength were impessive.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2013, 07:55:56 PM »
  NO thanks to the Deca Dick too

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2013, 07:58:16 PM »
  NO thanks to the Deca Dick too

I hear that but my dick is working overtime even though I'm at 300 mgs of NPP. As long as you keep the test higher, like for me I'm at 600 mgs prop, you will be straight. the 300 mgs of mast prop isn't hurting either  :D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2013, 09:34:49 PM »
NPP is great during off season when blasting high mg's of gear. The baseline is typically 1,000+mg's of test and 800+mg's of deca. Thats cruising essentially. when you are blasting upward to 2g's of deca in a 6-8 week period its much better to do the rest with NPP. Same reason for using test prop in the offseason.
Can't argue with that.^^^

No not really, I am an EQ guy just like you

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2013, 02:04:24 AM »
Thanks for the props bro. I'm pretty sure I don't look nattie, especially since I'm a midgit. And I'm pretty strong too. Deadlifted 405 the other day clrean with no straps and repped 225 on the incline for 8 clean reps. As for the NPP, it was between that and Tren. And NPP just interested me as well. I really like it but am dieing to try some EQ myself. I was thinking about running EQ with some winstrol and prop for the summer, but not sure about EQ as a cutter since its supposed to make you hungry as shit. What you think? Here's a side chest shot taken tonight.

405lbs deadlift is absolute shit lift, you look good but you're very, very weak :P

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2013, 06:58:42 AM »
Many, myself included, prefer taking most short esters pre workout. most do it in the muscle about to be trained for the fascia stretch. 1cc tren a, 1-2cc's TNE, 1 cc liquid d, 1 cc liquid abombs, etc etc
fascia stretching is dead theory can,t believe people still buy into it.be careful guys with injecting intramuscular before training that body part you asking for serious inflammation in that area.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2013, 08:02:25 AM »
fascia stretching is dead theory can,t believe people still buy into it.be careful guys with injecting intramuscular before training that body part you asking for serious inflammation in that area.
fuck NO., it is Not... what you talking about willis

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2013, 08:48:22 AM »
405lbs deadlift is absolute shit lift, you look good but you're very, very weak :P

damn bro i only weigh 165 lbs!

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2013, 10:39:00 AM »
fuck NO., it is Not... what you talking about willis
great Onetimehard free advise self proclaimed nutrition guru.no wonder you still believe that baloney. your muscles can’t grow cause the fascia is so tightly bound its keeping your muscles from growing...do you have any idea how idiotic its sounds.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2013, 10:46:37 AM »
great Onetimehard free advise self proclaimed nutrition guru.no wonder you still believe that baloney. your muscles can’t grow cause the fascia is so tightly bound its keeping your muscles from growing...do you have any idea how idiotic its sounds.
lol ok there pal, I still look better then you anyway Mr, anonymous.

All human bodyparts are restricted in growth based on boundaries. This has been proven by biologist and has been experimented greatly by tribal villagers that restrict and confine bodyparts to re-shape them and mold them to their desired shape. The fascia is no different and is there for a reason brainiac, stretch it and the muscle will grow into it. This is scientifically proven and we see it all the time.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2013, 01:49:33 PM »
damn bro i only weigh 165 lbs!

I weight the same and I deadlift 190x5, squat 170x2 (deep).

Shooting for 220-230kgx1 deadlift right now.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2013, 02:12:33 PM »

I've heard this before on the possibility of growth from site injections but I see short esters being used. Is it possible to get the same effect with long esters?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2013, 02:27:44 PM »

I've heard this before on the possibility of growth from site injections but I see short esters being used. Is it possible to get the same effect with long esters?

Yes all oil based injections will cause this effect. Now the reason people use the shorter ester is so they can use more oil cause shorter esters are usually lower dosed like 100mg per cc or in some cases even lower and that way you can put more oil in a bodypart and inject it more frequently so to the pros more oil is better because of this reason. So it is not that you can not use long ester juice it is just that it would not yield enough oil to cause this effect.

For example 4 cc of test E is the same as 10 cc of prop mg wise so the prop would be better for site injections.