Author Topic: NPP and Anadrol: bad combo?  (Read 27562 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: NPP and Anadrol: bad combo?
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2013, 03:01:01 PM »
Yes all oil based injections will cause this effect. Now the reason people use the shorter ester is so they can use more oil cause shorter esters are usually lower dosed like 100mg per cc or in some cases even lower and that way you can put more oil in a bodypart and inject it more frequently so to the pros more oil is better because of this reason. So it is not that you can not use long ester juice it is just that it would not yield enough oil to cause this effect.

For example 4 cc of test E is the same as 10 cc of prop mg wise so the prop would be better for site injections.

Ah ok that makes sense...thanks for the explanation.

People are always quick to dismiss stuff like this without actually trying it.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2013, 03:08:46 PM »
Ah ok that makes sense...thanks for the explanation.

People are always quick to dismiss stuff like this without actually trying it.
It works well, very painful pumps at first but you get used to it I suppose.

My friend has weak arms and he has never done synthol or seo or anything only juice but he does all low mgs and only injects in arms for the last 2 years, no where else and they are starting to take on the synthol look. I think he has 21 inch arms and they were only like 18.5 2 years ago yet he has only gained 25lb, trust me site injections work, it is not a myth how some misinformed people say but you are right about that they have not tried it, only assumption

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2013, 03:14:52 PM »
Interesting how it can take the appearance of synthol use after a while. Would make me think twice about pinning the same site over and over again....

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2013, 03:17:14 PM »
Oh shit, so that means my ass will get hyooge lol

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2013, 03:21:46 PM »

probably already is....just people are afraid to tell you lol

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2013, 03:25:04 PM »
Interesting how it can take the appearance of synthol use after a while. Would make me think twice about pinning the same site over and over again....
Well what causes the misshape is not synthol it is the fascia streching so yes it can look like synthol but we are talking multiple injections daily in the same muscle foe months and months, so very unlikely unless you are actually trying, 3-5 cc in biceps daily. Now with synthol monsters you see like that wacko on guiness, they are using SEO and are doing 10 cc in the biceps twice a day and 10 cc in the tricep twice a day, just imagine the pain, ouch.  :o

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2013, 03:26:35 PM »
NO, it only work on small muscles, the ass is way to big for that to occur, you would literally need 30 cc per day

EDIT; I put ''some'' meant to put ''small"

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2013, 03:28:34 PM »
Well what causes the misshape is not synthol it is the fascia streching so yes it can look like synthol but we are talking multiple injections daily in the same muscle foe months and months, so very unlikely unless you are actually trying, 3-5 cc in biceps daily. Now with synthol monsters you see like that wacko on guiness, they are using SEO and are doing 10 cc in the biceps twice a day and 10 cc in the tricep twice a day, just imagine the pain, ouch.  :o

ahh ok.. so would you say the misshape is in part due to built up scar tissue as well?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2013, 03:35:58 PM »
ahh ok.. so would you say the misshape is in part due to built up scar tissue as well?
No I would say that it is from the fascia stretching but the problem is due to the fascia not stretching evenly. Picture a sausage or a salami, the skin around them is like the fascia around the muscle that gives it its natural shape, so when one end of it gets stretched the muscle will grow into that direction hence the misshape.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2013, 03:37:36 PM »
cool.....I get it.  8)

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2013, 03:44:26 PM »
i think the "no-no" on using that combo might have something to do with blood pressure, since i know anadrol skyrockets it and there's some studies that nandrolone damages the cardiovascular system, so the combination of those two factors would probably not be very good for you. this would seem to concur with some guys i talked to on PM, one who had a heart attack and few others who knew people, the one common factor seemed to be that they all loved their nandrolone

here's the study as well as bill roberts talking about it: http://thinksteroids.com/forum/steroid-forum/nandrolone-toxicity-question-bill-134310596.html

idk, i used to love npp but reading that kind of turned me off from it.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: March 01, 2013, 09:38:39 PM »
Fixed

;D
Mr. AZ 2003

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2013, 05:43:19 AM »
i think the "no-no" on using that combo might have something to do with blood pressure, since i know anadrol skyrockets it and there's some studies that nandrolone damages the cardiovascular system, so the combination of those two factors would probably not be very good for you. this would seem to concur with some guys i talked to on PM, one who had a heart attack and few others who knew people, the one common factor seemed to be that they all loved their nandrolone

here's the study as well as bill roberts talking about it: http://thinksteroids.com/forum/steroid-forum/nandrolone-toxicity-question-bill-134310596.html

What's your thoughts on EQ vs NPP?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2013, 06:11:43 AM »

well eq i renal toxic and nandrolone is not....I ran into some problems with eq. was lean as hell and my face was swollen super bloated I stopped fucking with it even upped the test and my face got leaner again. Not to mention I burst the blood vessels in my eyes throwing up from food poisoning one time cause my RBC count was so god damn high.I was on alot though like 1500mg
l

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2013, 08:10:27 AM »
well eq i renal toxic and nandrolone is not....I ran into some problems with eq. was lean as hell and my face was swollen super bloated I stopped fucking with it even upped the test and my face got leaner again. Not to mention I burst the blood vessels in my eyes throwing up from food poisoning one time cause my RBC count was so god damn high.I was on alot though like 1500mg
What was the duration of that dose and how did it make you feel other than swollen face? Food poisoning dues to RBC count? Explain that one, if you could

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2013, 08:30:24 AM »
What was the duration of that dose and how did it make you feel other than swollen face? Food poisoning dues to RBC count? Explain that one, if you could

ok it was during the summer, was on 1200mg-1500mg eq for a long time like 4-6 months. My sex drive went to shit and you know what I nver really got anxiety ??? i just felt "empty" inside all good feelings went out the window sex drive went to shit and became very depressed.

as for the bloody eyes i believe it was caused by  polycythemia and the bloody eyes were related somehow....threw up many times never got bloodshot eyes before. ......gums were bleeding alot too. the swollen face was the first sign though.....i stayed away from eq for a while and everything went back to normal.
l

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: March 05, 2013, 05:21:35 PM »
What's your thoughts on EQ vs NPP?

never tried EQ to be honest but i'm not against giving it a go.....i'm still doing research on nandrolone, not sure if i've written it off completely but......idunno. i read another study as well (can't seem to find it though) that seems to suggest that nandrolone stimulates growth of a weaker collagen type, so in the long run it might actually be bad for your joints unlike most people think....on the other hand there are conflicting studies as well (http://lib.bioinfo.pl/paper:14551935) that seem to suggest it DOES increase growth of the good collagen as well.

all i know is, if i did run it again it would be mainly for the joint health aspect rather than as the primary means of building mass, i'd probably stack it with something else for that. that study suggests 5mg/kg was effective in stimulating the collagen growth, they didn't indicate how often the rats were redosed though...it seems like they just gave em 1 dose.

GearHead13

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2013, 10:45:58 AM »
my last cycle was 500mg test p every week 50mg oxys every day and 500 mg npp every week, this cycle was awesome and i got very lean!
very good combo must try it

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #68 on: May 20, 2013, 09:44:38 PM »
never tried EQ to be honest but i'm not against giving it a go.....i'm still doing research on nandrolone, not sure if i've written it off completely but......idunno. i read another study as well (can't seem to find it though) that seems to suggest that nandrolone stimulates growth of a weaker collagen type, so in the long run it might actually be bad for your joints unlike most people think....on the other hand there are conflicting studies as well (http://lib.bioinfo.pl/paper:14551935) that seem to suggest it DOES increase growth of the good collagen as well.

all i know is, if i did run it again it would be mainly for the joint health aspect rather than as the primary means of building mass, i'd probably stack it with something else for that. that study suggests 5mg/kg was effective in stimulating the collagen growth, they didn't indicate how often the rats were redosed though...it seems like they just gave em 1 dose.

My joints feel noticeably improved on nandrolone. And muscles take on a slightly more 3D look. And this is only on 250mg. I'm a huge fan.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: May 21, 2013, 02:11:14 AM »
My joints feel noticeably improved on nandrolone. And muscles take on a slightly more 3D look. And this is only on 250mg. I'm a huge fan.

i have a similar experience on 350mg. this was when i first started taking aas and my strength shot up so hard that my joints began to hurt, added in some NPP and they felt great after a week or so. it really killed my cardio ability though, was getting gassed walking up a few flights of stairs.

will probably run it again at 250-350mg sometime. i wonder how it stacks with tren.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #70 on: May 21, 2013, 10:02:00 AM »
i have a similar experience on 350mg. this was when i first started taking aas and my strength shot up so hard that my joints began to hurt, added in some NPP and they felt great after a week or so. it really killed my cardio ability though, was getting gassed walking up a few flights of stairs.

will probably run it again at 250-350mg sometime. i wonder how it stacks with tren.

I'm experiencing that gassed feeling now, during my first cycle. You think its the deca is to blame? At 5'10, ive gone from 220lbs at 12% to 238 @9% in 8 weeks. I can't tell if it's just the added muscle or if it's like you say, the nandrolone. (And I do 30mjns cardio post workout daily, and eat clean 6 days a week.)

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: May 21, 2013, 01:23:39 PM »
I'm experiencing that gassed feeling now, during my first cycle. You think its the deca is to blame? At 5'10, ive gone from 220lbs at 12% to 238 @9% in 8 weeks. I can't tell if it's just the added muscle or if it's like you say, the nandrolone. (And I do 30mjns cardio post workout daily, and eat clean 6 days a week.)

i've heard it does have to do with the nandrolone, something about the blood thickening characteristics of it. of course all steroids do this to some degree but nandrolone is supposedly the worst in that regard.

i couldn't find any studies showing it's fat loss characteristic but a lot of people anecdotally seem to agree that it does.