Author Topic: Advocare - Good or Bad?  (Read 7118 times)

jakew300

• Getbig II
Advocare - Good or Bad?
« on: February 25, 2013, 01:56:46 PM »
Does anyone know anything about Advocare?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Advocare
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 02:17:56 PM »
Was roped into attending an in home seminar on Advocare.  I spent 2 hours listening to a 290lb woman tell me the tremendous benefits of being on Advocare and how it would impact my body in a positive way. 

No Advocare was purchased that warm Saturday afternoon.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 02:19:26 PM »
 ;D

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 02:25:17 PM »
MLM
:

jakew300

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2013, 02:28:11 PM »

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2013, 02:28:59 PM »
multi level marketing

jakew300

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2013, 02:30:23 PM »
multi level marketing
oh ok.  What type of a company is it?  Are the products good?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2013, 02:35:04 PM »
oh ok.  What type of a company is it?  Are the products good?

It's been a good 10 yrs since I heard the Advocare pitch.  It was just another Amway, Corral Calcium, 8 minute Abs, boner pill scheme.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2013, 03:56:41 PM »
Does anyone know anything about Advocare?

Yes, I'm an Advisor in the company.  Its a network marketing company selling nutritional supplements.  If you want to know more, visit my site but I use it to augment my personal training business.  I bought about 4k of products last year and I've sold just about all of it.  Gonna make another order of it soon

Some people will tell you that you'll make millions and try to recruit everyone and their mothers but they usually fall on their faces flat.  I just do the same as I do with my other business ventures. 

https://www.advocare.com/10111822/
A

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2013, 04:05:43 PM »
I'll keep this short and sweet. Advocare products work.....period. I've used a number of supplements over the years competing as a bodybuilder and working in law enforcement and none work better than Advocare. In addtion, with the Informed Choice Program, I don't have to worry about illegal or dangerous substances in my products.

Best of all, becoming a distributor has allowed me to bring in some extra income simply by telling a few friends about it and I don't even have to go banging on people's doors unannounced. With my website provided by Advocare, everyone can simply knock/click on my door, come in and buy the products they want. With the way the economy is right now, there's nothing better than having some additional income to pay the bills!!!

So if you want to learn more about joining the Advocare team, simply click on the link at the top that says "Become A Distributor" and check it out. Thanks again and have a healthy day
lol...first of all you're not a bodybuilder and second of all working as a security guard is not the same as law enforcement. you don't have any more power than the regular citizen as a security guard.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2013, 04:32:46 PM »
lol...first of all you're not a bodybuilder and second of all working as a security guard is not the same as law enforcement. you don't have any more power than the regular citizen as a security guard.

::)

I've not worked in the field for over 6 years but If you don't think being a corrections officer has nothing to do with law enforcement, then you are a fucking retard.  Second, in South Carolina you have to have a SLED card in order to work....SLED stands for South Carolina Law Enforcement Division and we actually do have the power to arrest individuals in business areas.  

After 9/11....being a security officers was much more regulated and there was more money available.....hence the reason I worked at American Security part time for 8 years

Game...Set....Match.  Now get lost.... ;D
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2013, 04:37:58 PM »
  Props Vince

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2013, 04:44:34 PM »
 Props Vince

Thanks, doing security work for companies in this day and age requires a lot more training than it used to be.  The usual "bottom feeders", Security1 type people have gone the way of the dinosaur.  Companies now want highly trained professionals protecting their facilities so the training is much more rigorous for legitimate companies.  I have training in firearms as well as constitutional law so that I can not only be effective but I can help prevent lawsuits levied at the company

Almost forgot to post this....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_guard

South Carolina—All Security Officers have the same authority and power to make an arrest as Sheriff's Deputies, while on the property they are paid to protect.[37] Most companies prohibit this authority by policy due to lack of confidence and liability fears. Private Officers may respond to calls for service, make arrests and use blue lights[38] and traffic radar. They may also be specially authorized by the State Law Enforcement Division (SLED), to issue Uniform Traffic Tickets to violators.[39] Security Officers are licensed or registered (as appropriate) by SLED for one year at a time. Training for unarmed officers is 8 hours, an additional 8 hours is required for a security weapons permit or a concealed security weapons permit. Additional hours are required to be documented for officers issuing public or private tickets as well as officers that will be using batons, pepper spray or tasers.
A

65stew

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2013, 06:01:49 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2013, 08:30:57 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

I talk to her a bunch since she's on the same team I'm on.  Mia Finnegan was the first Fitness Olympia and she basically went bankrupt.  Advocare got her back on the road rather than waiting for Jim Manion to give her a hand... ::)
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2013, 08:31:57 PM »
  Good stuff from Vince

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2013, 08:39:24 PM »

65stew

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2013, 04:47:02 PM »

I talk to her a bunch since she's on the same team I'm on.  Mia Finnegan was the first Fitness Olympia and she basically went bankrupt.  Advocare got her back on the road rather than waiting for Jim Manion to give her a hand... ::)

I think it's messed up that some supplement company didn't keep her in the industry with a nice contract. She always came across as very preofessional and would appeal to the masses. Still seems like a very classy person.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2013, 05:27:10 PM »
I think it's messed up that some supplement company didn't keep her in the industry with a nice contract. She always came across as very preofessional and would appeal to the masses. Still seems like a very classy person.

The industry just uses people up and spits them out when they are no longer of any use.  There's a Weider Hall of Fame and despite Weider being a billionaire, there's no place whatsoever set up for it like the Baseball or Basketball Hall of Fame. 
A

Jizzacked

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2013, 07:08:31 PM »
;D

hah of course venom vince has his hand in this ponzi bullshit

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2013, 02:52:59 AM »
MLM

then surely judi/jag/24KT must be involved as well
K

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2013, 08:25:00 AM »
::)

I've not worked in the field for over 6 years but If you don't think being a corrections officer has nothing to do with law enforcement, then you are a fucking retard.  Second, in South Carolina you have to have a SLED card in order to work....SLED stands for South Carolina Law Enforcement Division and we actually do have the power to arrest individuals in business areas.  

After 9/11....being a security officers was much more regulated and there was more money available.....hence the reason I worked at American Security part time for 8 years

Game...Set....Match.  Now get lost.... ;D

Corrections has little to do with Law Enforcement, Security Officers even less. Typically, when starting at any Sheriffs department, you do your first two years as a jailer, the armpit of assignments. Correction officers are glorified jailers in the eyes of L.E. officers

Not saying a corrections job isn't dangerous, isn't challenging, isn't a tough job. It's just not law enforcement.    

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2013, 11:22:58 AM »
Corrections has little to do with Law Enforcement, Security Officers even less. Typically, when starting at any Sheriffs department, you do your first two years as a jailer, the armpit of assignments. Correction officers are glorified jailers in the eyes of L.E. officers

Not saying a corrections job isn't dangerous, isn't challenging, isn't a tough job. It's just not law enforcement.    
Owned.