Author Topic: I'm not gay but I fucking hate women Rant, A topic for people who feel the same.  (Read 37156 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
hahahhahahahha SEV thank you for exposing this fraud that is "bigmc". I have better arms than you bigmc you big fat bag of shit, you can only dream of having my level of vascularity. You look like 250 pounds of shit stuffed into a 150 pound bag.

virgin meltdown
T

Method101

• Getbig V
virgin meltdown
First of all I'm not a virgin, secondly

HAHAHA WHAT A MASS MONSTER

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!! EPIC VASCULARITY

bigmc

• Getbig V
First of all I'm not a virgin, secondly

HAHAHA WHAT A MASS MONSTER

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!! EPIC VASCULARITY

obvious virgin meltdown

post a comparison pic big guy
T

Method101

• Getbig V
obvious virgin meltdown

post a comparison pic big guy
BIGMC Fails List

1. You live on a council estate, I can tell by the shape of the houses in the background (for Americans who don't know this is the British version of a Ghetto or Trailer park).

2. Your balding brutally

3. There are your baby sisters play things in the background so you still live at home with mammy and daddy.

4. Your deluded into thinking you are some kind of huge bodybuilder but you look like a skinny fat sack of shit meatball that hasn't seen a vein in years.

THIS IS JUDGEMENT DAY BIGMC YOU WILL NEVER LIVE THIS DOWN HAHAHAA

hahahhahahahahahahahahah

bigmc

• Getbig V
BIGMC Fails List

1. You live on a council estate, I can tell by the shape of the houses in the background (for Americans who don't know this is the British version of a Ghetto or Trailer park).

2. Your balding brutally

3. There are your baby sisters play things in the background so you still live at home with mammy and daddy.

4. Your deluded into thinking you are some kind of huge bodybuilder but you look like a skinny fat sack of shit meatball that hasn't seen a vein in years.

THIS IS JUDGEMENT DAY BIGMC YOU WILL NEVER LIVE THIS DOWN HAHAHAA

hahahhahahahahahahahahah

post up a comparison pic or your words have no impact

remember you work at macdonalds and live with your mom

lessens the impact of your "owning" twinkles
T

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
Very Squadfather-esque shot there by bigmc.

bigmc

• Getbig V
Very Squadfather-esque shot there by bigmc.

that was the joke

i posted it when he posted his

i have posted lots of other pics

but the twinkles i have destroyed go crazy over that one
T

Method101

• Getbig V
that was the joke

i posted it when he posted his

i have posted lots of other pics

but the twinkles i have destroyed go crazy over that one
You live on a council estate and are balding rapidly. Maybe this is why you spend all your time insulting and trying to bring down others online? You and unterman have a lot in comon.

bigmc

• Getbig V
You live on a council estate and are balding rapidly. Maybe this is why you spend all your time insulting and trying to bring down others online? You and unterman have a lot in comon.

pic or stfu twink

how was you shift at macdonalds :-*

me, my wife, my new car

over to you stud
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
pic or stfu twink

how was you shift at macdonalds :-*

me, my wife, my new car

over to you stud
Meltdown.

cephissus

• Getbig V
LOL brutal "new car" pic taken inside the dealership!

Method101

• Getbig V
Meltdown.

2-0 to Method101  ;D

bigmac won't recover from his outing as a council estate urchin. I bet old MC has more kitchen appliances in his garden than he does in his kitchen haha.

Hey BigMac you should know better than anyone that an Audi wouldn't last 5 minutes on your council estate without having the windows smashed in and the tires slashed.

Epic License plate by the way. ::)

LOL THIS IS FUCKING EPIC. Me and Sev march separately but strike together.

Better not put your dick in that bird's mouth if shes your wife, it will go in as a sausage and come out as mince beef LOL what a grill.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all

2. Your balding brutally

[

far be it for me to defend the window reflection (bigmc) but the shape of the houses only indicate that they are a terrace of houses - typical mid 20century english midlands housing both public and private. besides exactly what is wrong with living in a council built house?

and as for balding - is that not a male feature?
c

bigmc

• Getbig V
2-0 to Method101  ;D

bigmac won't recover from his outing as a council estate urchin. I bet old MC has more kitchen appliances in his garden than he does in his kitchen haha.

Hey BigMac you should know better than anyone that an Audi wouldn't last 5 minutes on your council estate without having the windows smashed in and the tires slashed.

Epic License plate by the way. ::)

LOL THIS IS FUCKING EPIC. Me and Sev march separately but strike together.

Better not put your dick in that bird's mouth if shes your wife, it will go in as a sausage and come out as mince beef LOL what a grill.

::)
T

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!

bigmc

• Getbig V

next  ::)
T

Method101

• Getbig V
next  ::)
why is that picture labelled "caroutsidehouse" do you realise how obvious you are making it that you pulled that picture from google images and created that label for it to try and trick us. The width of that front yard is way wider than the picture of your back garden with you in it, so another example of pure bullshit.

You are one dumb son of a bitch that's for sure.

As for the guy who said balding is a male feature, yes it is a male feature but only for unlucky males like bigmac who have the balding genes. Living on a council estate is a sign that you had a slut single mother who didn't know who fathered her child or a failure of a father that was not able to rise above the lowest level.

bigmc

• Getbig V
why is that picture labelled "caroutsidehouse" do you realise how obvious you are making it that you pulled that picture from google images and created that label for it to try and trick us. The width of that front yard is way wider than the picture of your back garden with you in it, so another example of pure bullshit.

You are one dumb son of a bitch that's for sure.

As for the guy who said balding is a male feature, yes it is a male feature but only for unlucky males like bigmac who have the balding genes.

i cant even be bothered giving you shit anymore

i will not address you again untill you post a pic

that proves you are anything other than a skinny little virgin that lives with his mom and works at macdonalds

8)
T

Method101

• Getbig V
i cant even be bothered giving you shit anymore

i will not address you again untill you post a pic

that proves you are anything other than a skinny little virgin that lives with his mom and works at macdonalds

8)
You have just admitted defeat, I have already posted a picture of my arm which is now a 3 year old picture, I have now reached Sandow esque proportions while you are still a skinny fat loser that makes up an imaginery life for himself on the internet.

The only reason I am brutally destroying you is because for years you have followed every topic I have posted in with some off hand remark, now the chickens have come home to roost.

bigmc

• Getbig V
 8)
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
hahahaha bigmc, the multimilion dollar company owner lives in the projects

bigmc

• Getbig V

post where i said i had a multimillion dollar company and i will delete my account
T

bigmc

• Getbig V

hahahaha the projects great ownage sev  ::)
T

Henda

• Getbig V
Looks like a typical 1930s street.
People would be surprised how much those style houses go for nowadays.

Method101

• Getbig V
hahahaha the projects great ownage sev  ::)
Pictures from your mother in law's house don't count big guy. The reflection picture exposed you.

Owned again.

But even if you don't live in a council house and even if you do own an audi. You are still balding, your body is skinnyfat and your wife has teeth that could be used to make mince meat.