Author Topic: New York: Penalty for 8 rounds in a magazine more severe than being repeat child  (Read 822 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
New York: Penalty for 8 rounds in a magazine more severe than being repeat child molester

Common sense gun legislation. Having eight rounds in a 10 round magazine, or having magazines with more than a 10 round capacity in New York will be defined as criminal possession of a weapon in the third degree; a “Class D Violent Felony.” Wondering what some class E felonies in New York are?

Feel free to review the text of New York § 265.02, but here is the statute. Scroll to bottom of post for an update. Thanks for all the Facebook Likes … Keep them coming! Note that 265.02 is listed as a class D violent felony.

§ 265.02 Criminal possession of a weapon in the third degree. A person is guilty of criminal possession of a weapon in the third degree when: (1) Such person commits the crime of criminal possession of a weapon in the fourth degree as defined in subdivision one, two, three or five of section 265.01, and has been previously convicted of any crime; or (2) Such person possesses any explosive or incendiary bomb, bombshell, firearm silencer, machine-gun or any other firearm or weapon simulating a machine-gun and which is adaptable for such use; or (3) Such person knowingly possesses a machine-gun, firearm, rifle or shotgun which has been defaced for the purpose of concealment or prevention of the detection of a crime or misrepresenting the identity of such machine-gun, firearm, rifle or shotgun; or (5) (i) Such person possesses three or more firearms; or (ii) such person possesses a firearm and has been previously convicted of a felony or a class A misdemeanor defined in this chapter within the five years immediately preceding the commission of the offense and such possession did not take place in the person’s home or place of business; or (6) Such person knowingly possesses any disguised gun; or (7) Such person possesses an assault weapon; or (8) Such person possesses a large capacity ammunition feeding device. Criminal possession of a weapon in the third degree is a class D felony.

Listed below the fold are a few crimes in New York that are class E felonies and A misdemeanors which are one or two arrest levels below a class D felony. You’ll be shocked, but this is part of the game. With the threat of a class D felony, legislators and prosecutors will figure those arrested on the charges will take a misdemeanor plea instead of going to court to fight. They want to discourage the creation of a Supreme Court test case. The original list seems to have shown up at Northeast Shooters, but I can not be certain. It’s been published elsewhere during the weekend.

Yes, I’ve taken the time to verify every one of them. Click on a link to confirm for yourself. These lawmakers in New York really went all out with the fast-track legislation, and they really hate gun owners. A friend of mine wrote the following:

tonymctones

• Getbig V
link your shit brainchild

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I live here.  This is communist tyranny.   I hope every liberal scumbag supporting this is tprtured, feasted on by ants, waterboarded, and then fed to pirahhas in the harlem river in sewage filled water. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
I live here.  This is communist tyranny.   I hope every liberal scumbag supporting this is tprtured, feasted on by ants, waterboarded, and then fed to pirahhas in the harlem river in sewage filled water. 

x2

Starting with Andreisdaman

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

And torture, cannibalism, more torture, and an undignified death & treatment of the corpse wouldn't be considered tyrannical in what part of the universe? You seriously need to calm down. lol
w

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
And torture, cannibalism, more torture, and an undignified death & treatment of the corpse wouldn't be considered tyrannical in what part of the universe? You seriously need to calm down. lol

:D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Anyone supporting usurping my rights deserves to be treated like a traitor.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Government control is GOOD.  Me love good old USSR style leadership.  Hope comrade Obama one day rule the world!  Why you need freedom?  You must be INSANE!!!  Bring back the GULAGS!! 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Anyone supporting usurping my rights deserves to be treated like a traitor.

Traitor to whom? Who vowed allegiance to you?

A government that deny's your rights may be illegitimate, however, a foolish individual whose opinion differs from your own will still get your ass locked in jail if you even so much as attempt 1/10th of what you advocate.

Your rantings alone are capable of getting you a visit from men who will assess you unfit to own firearms due to severe mental instability... IF you're lucky, ...and your guns will be taken away from you.

Not without a fight you say? I don't think they'd have a problem with that.

With enough hollow points to kill every man, woman & child in your country (10 x's over) I'm sure they could accomplish that quickly enough, and point to your insane ramblings here as justification for your death in order to protect American lives.

And the vast majority of the public would probably agree... so calm the heck down why dontcha? ::)

Sometimes I wonder if you really are the bloody unstable lunatic you present yourself to be,
...or if you're not just some shill hired to draw out like-minded unstable lunatics.
It's hard to believe someone could be such a raving lunatic!

Even Alex Jones at his most manic appears far more lucid & stable than you.   
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Lol.

Traitor to whom? Who vowed allegiance to you?

A government that deny's your rights may be illegitimate, however, a foolish individual whose opinion differs from your own will still get your ass locked in jail if you even so much as attempt 1/10th of what you advocate.

Your rantings alone are capable of getting you a visit from men who will assess you unfit to own firearms due to severe mental instability... IF you're lucky, ...and your guns will be taken away from you.

Not without a fight you say? I don't think they'd have a problem with that.

With enough hollow points to kill every man, woman & child in your country (10 x's over) I'm sure they could accomplish that quickly enough, and point to your insane ramblings here as justification for your death in order to protect American lives.

And the vast majority of the public would probably agree... so calm the heck down why dontcha? ::)

Sometimes I wonder if you really are the bloody unstable lunatic you present yourself to be,
...or if you're not just some shill hired to draw out like-minded unstable lunatics.
It's hard to believe someone could be such a raving lunatic!

Even Alex Jones at his most manic appears far more lucid & stable than you.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 ;D

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Damn.  Seems like NY is hell bent on harrassing gun owners.