Author Topic: TestE/DBol transformation log *pics*  (Read 7340 times)

NeighbourMike

• Getbig II
  • Always challenge yourself
TestE/DBol transformation log *pics*
« on: February 25, 2013, 07:33:04 PM »
First cycle, those who I've consulted on the forums know my ideology and approach to cycling and I've taken my time massing info to ensure my successful gains. Here's where I'm starting at natty pics;

Last time I had my RJL and Calipers it put me at 8% BF, and 65% water mass. Drink on average 2-3gallons a day, training is 6 days on 1 off, diet has been strict to the macros, carb cycling for about a year and a quarter with regular intervals.

TEST E 250mg/ml 2x per week wed/sat
DBOL 40mg split ED

Anyways first pin tomorrow, this is the start on my path to a pro card i promise you that it's been my dream since I was 16.
Cheers guys can't wait to see what happens.

NeighbourMike

• Getbig II
Re: TestE/DBol transformation log *pics*
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 10:52:34 AM »
Wed Feb 26th, 2013

Just finished up injecting for the first time, I used 18g 1 1/2inch to draw, and swapped to 25g 1inch and surprisingly didn't feel it going in, mostly just skin penetration and then a little prick when I hit the muscle. Praying that 1inch is sufficient and I hit the muscle,

Biggest problem was I was standing so I had slightly shaking hands, and while I didn't do any damage and rankled it a bit because of this, I luckily did not have blood go into the syringe but It did bleed slightly afterwards.

Feb 26th, 2013 First Pin  :) 250mg/ml Test E Unigen
My hearts racing and Im pretty sure I injected an air bubble because I was near a sweat, likely did a little (0.1ml) but I understand that as long as it's nothing substantial it's nothing to worry about, be it adrenaline or that I am now fine anyways. Zero pip, no pain, I think I'm good.

Little bit of blood, maybe half a drop but again nothing substantial.
Next next time definitely gonna pull back a little harder and aspirate it ensure no air bubbles next time.

Into the darkness I go.

Some may see this as alot of errors but, I am proud of myself I did it with other family members around and effectively at that for my disgust of needles in general.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 11:12:41 AM »
The first injection is always intersting.  I remember holding the syringe in my hand and just looking at it for 15 minutes before i actually swabbed and shot it into my left delt.

Nothing crazy bro, good luck with your cycle.

8)

NeighbourMike

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2013, 05:19:15 PM »
Yeah, its funny I'm looking forward to doing it again, and getting better   :D

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2013, 03:08:03 AM »
Wed Feb 26th, 2013

Feb 26th, 2013 First Pin  :) 250mg/ml Test E Unigen
My hearts racing and Im pretty sure I injected an air bubble because I was near a sweat, likely did a little (0.1ml) but I understand that as long as it's nothing substantial it's nothing to worry about, be it adrenaline or that I am now fine anyways. Zero pip, no pain, I think I'm good.

Yeah pal, it was just anxiety, nothing else. It sometimes happens to the most seasoned vets as well. (It would take a lot of air to do serious damage esp. in the muscle). It's almost impossible to hurt yourself (accidentally) that way.

Yeah, its funny I'm looking forward to doing it again, and getting better   :D

Yeah, that's common, the reason for it is that now you know that you're doing everything you can to advance.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2013, 04:47:25 PM »
Yeah pal, it was just anxiety, nothing else. It sometimes happens to the most seasoned vets as well. (It would take a lot of air to do serious damage esp. in the muscle). It's almost impossible to hurt yourself (accidentally) that way.

Yeah, that's common, the reason for it is that now
 you know that you're doing everything you can to advance.
Agreed it was anxiety

NeighbourMike

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2013, 06:33:25 PM »

Yeah, that's common, the reason for it is that now you know that you're doing everything you can to advance.

Second pinn, easy as butter. Totally relaxed and completely enjoyable experience.

Thanks for the tip, once you realize its just anxiety no big. Sure itll be interested first time I pinn my quads but it should be easier to manage then an awkward twist and poke. I'll check up ofc the exact poke points and protocol but I'm thinking it'll be necessary cuz I just got some more test e galenika amps, and planning on shooting 0.75 g a week (750mg) adding an extra inject on the sunday.

Sunday/Tuesday/Friday, Hows this sound guys?

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2013, 04:37:06 AM »
Wed Feb 26th, 2013

Just finished up injecting for the first time, I used 18g 1 1/2inch to draw, and swapped to 25g 1inch and surprisingly didn't feel it going in, mostly just skin penetration and then a little prick when I hit the muscle. Praying that 1inch is sufficient and I hit the muscle,

Biggest problem was I was standing so I had slightly shaking hands, and while I didn't do any damage and rankled it a bit because of this, I luckily did not have blood go into the syringe but It did bleed slightly afterwards.

Feb 26th, 2013 First Pin  :) 250mg/ml Test E Unigen

Little bit of blood, maybe half a drop but again nothing substantial.
Next next time definitely gonna pull back a little harder and aspirate it ensure no air bubbles next time.

Into the darkness I go.

Some may see this as alot of errors but, I am proud of myself I did it with other family members around and effectively at that for my disgust of needles in general.

I always - always inject air @ the end of a pin. If you don't do that you leave a substantial amount of compound in the needle. In the long run it probably makes almost no difference but that is not free and IO want it all injected. 

Really the only way you will get in trouble injecting air is if it's directy into a vein and it is close to your brain and it's a lot like 10cc's.  This is all based on research I did on it because I was concerned about the same issue.

RS

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2013, 05:13:43 AM »
Second pinn, easy as butter. Totally relaxed and completely enjoyable experience.

Thanks for the tip, once you realize its just anxiety no big. Sure itll be interested first time I pinn my quads but it should be easier to manage then an awkward twist and poke. I'll check up ofc the exact poke points and protocol but I'm thinking it'll be necessary cuz I just got some more test e galenika amps, and planning on shooting 0.75 g a week (750mg) adding an extra inject on the sunday.

Sunday/Tuesday/Friday, Hows this sound guys?
All looks good. You really could be using 500mgs a week of the Enanthate and see great gains being your first run. Not to mention you have dbol in their too. Maybe see how a couple cc's a week treats you before going to 3. No joke my first cycle was 350mgs a week of cyp and it was awesome. Also, and some probably disagree with me, but being Test E you could do just one "big" shot a week and be good.

NeighbourMike

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2013, 09:36:18 AM »
All looks good. You really could be using 500mgs a week of the Enanthate and see great gains being your first run. Not to mention you have dbol in their too. Maybe see how a couple cc's a week treats you before going to 3. No joke my first cycle was 350mgs a week of cyp and it was awesome. Also, and some probably disagree with me, but being Test E you could do just one "big" shot a week and be good.

Thank you for the advice, I may end up doing that. I enjoy the more frequent injections as it keeps me "in the game" so to speak..I feel that progressing with my phobia is a neccessity.

Update I'm at 205 ish -/+5 lbs in the second day of my second week. Dbol is really kicking in and I'm storing alot of water weight, although I've been taking aromasin 12.5 (half a pill eod) and found that combining that with cardio has stopped the water gain at around +15 lbs so far.

Probably about right considering I primed for a week with dbol, so its the 3rd week in with the dbol.

Hoping the test is legit but the only way I'll know is next week, have way better "friends" for RC compounds so next time I'l be prepared and wont have to worry.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2013, 03:38:05 PM »
Thank you for the advice, I may end up doing that. I enjoy the more frequent injections as it keeps me "in the game" so to speak..I feel that progressing with my phobia is a neccessity.

Update I'm at 205 ish -/+5 lbs in the second day of my second week. Dbol is really kicking in and I'm storing alot of water weight, although I've been taking aromasin 12.5 (half a pill eod) and found that combining that with cardio has stopped the water gain at around +15 lbs so far.

Probably about right considering I primed for a week with dbol, so its the 3rd week in with the dbol.

Hoping the test is legit but the only way I'll know is next week, have way better "friends" for RC compounds so next time I'l be prepared and wont have to worry.

oh yeah....15 lbs is a lot.

any update pics?

NeighbourMike

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2013, 12:26:37 PM »

oh yeah....15 lbs is a lot.

any update pics?

Post some pics tn ! Got a bloody amazing bicep pump going today after last night training...

Swapped my training splits from chest/tri back/bi abs/shoulders legs to chest/calves back shoulders/tris/bis and legs/abs...I've got a skin splitting pump right now, lol it feels so bloody great  ;D

i have never seen my arms so blown up, while being so veiny before ever..in terms of workout i haven't felt that type of quality arm pump in months..mainly from my focus being on back ..swapping splits instead of just changing rep ranges/weight is insane after a year of the same splits.