Author Topic: lou reed  (Read 2356 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
lou reed
« on: February 26, 2013, 03:58:55 PM »
 ;)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: lou reed
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 04:02:33 PM »

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 04:20:39 PM »

Purge_WTF

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 07:05:22 AM »
Still can't post YT videos appropriately, huh?  :D

And the live version of "Sweet Jane" is a personal fave.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2013, 07:53:49 AM »

yeah i am a kunt...need a pc course... ;D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2013, 04:38:05 PM »

I have a 20th anniversary cd with that and a live version of Rock and Roll that's pretty good. I bought another cd with those songs, the studio versions, and I don't like them as much. Velvet Underground is an underrated band.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2013, 03:00:56 AM »
Heard an interview with the guy that really put me off.  The 'lil Aussie chick asking the questions wasn't too bright or very well prepared but she was at least well meaning.  Lou was being catty as hell with her all the way through and wouldn't cut her an ounce of slack.  He got really nasty, and fast.  Went after her with insults professional and personal, and the more she apologized for whatever he was unhappy about the more he attacked.  

Also described himself as a legend, how dare she ask questions that she should have researched answers for instead and waste his time, refused to answer the most harmless questions once he has terrified her into total retreat, etc.  He was an impossible little bitch.

If someone points him out to me on the street I'm gonna throw a soup can at his head.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2013, 10:31:21 AM »
Heard an interview with the guy that really put me off.  The 'lil Aussie chick asking the questions wasn't too bright or very well prepared but she was at least well meaning.  Lou was being catty as hell with her all the way through and wouldn't cut her an ounce of slack.  He got really nasty, and fast.  Went after her with insults professional and personal, and the more she apologized for whatever he was unhappy about the more he attacked.  

Also described himself as a legend, how dare she ask questions that she should have researched answers for instead and waste his time, refused to answer the most harmless questions once he has terrified her into total retreat, etc.  He was an impossible little bitch.

If someone points him out to me on the street I'm gonna throw a soup can at his head.
Lou's always been an asshole. Love his VU stuff; his solo stuff is hit-and-miss. How Laurie Anderson stands him, I have no idea.

/ha! just got the soup can reference.    ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2013, 10:40:07 AM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2013, 12:28:30 PM »

I walked past the Campbell's compound in Bar Harbour a few years ago and did a little gawking at the gate.  Next time I'm in town I'm going to screw little Andy figurines to the fence, just to weird 'em out.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2013, 12:51:27 PM »
Lou's always been an asshole. Love his VU stuff; his solo stuff is hit-and-miss. How Laurie Anderson stands him, I have no idea.

i like his music but i never expect much from these so-called  celebrities so i'm seldom let down when i find that they are an asshole in everyday life.
F

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2013, 01:31:21 AM »
i like his music but i never expect much from these so-called  celebrities so i'm seldom let down when i find that they are an asshole in everyday life.
i am the same Funky..