Author Topic: 1Test Cyp......-  (Read 1544 times)

medici999

• Getbig II
1Test Cyp......-
« on: February 27, 2013, 08:52:25 AM »
Anyone got experience with  this compound?

A buddy of mines just ran it for 16weeks at 400mg with 500mg test cyp and made some nice gains!

Not much around about it though

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: 1Test Cyp......-
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 09:18:25 AM »
i heard its on par with tren but 'different' and yeah fast gains... but i also heard numerous times about 'liver weight gain' from it so that scared me away

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 04:20:57 AM »
It is actually closer to primo gains but most injectable 1-Test cyp is painfull! very effective if made with high grade raws wich I doubt there is any high grade 1-test cypionate on the market. It just is not as popular anymore. When 1-test cypionate was legal back before jan 20th 2005 so many companys were maing variations of it there was higher grade 1-Test raws but after it got banned nobody ordered it anymore. The only reason some powder companys brought it back was because some UGL's got request from customers to make it! Nobody buys ilos of 1-Test powder anymore! maybe small amounts! It just is not poular like it was when it was when it was legal, same goes with M1T.

At one point the chem wharhouses could not keep up the supply of M1T and 1-Test raw material. I was told by a top powder source the M1T coming from china is shit and he sells it! that is how honest this source was. 

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 02:04:16 PM »
really ey? That's disappointing that one lab that makes m1t and superdrol right now.. was thinking of getting two sachets each for my planned april oral run :( Hmmm... pm me brotha :(

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 07:31:42 PM »
well like I said 1-Test and M1T used to be legal and there was a huge demand for both raw materials! every legal company was getting in on the M1T,1-Test,superdrol craze! these are legit steroids that were sold legally for a few years and users actually could be a potent steroid legally over the net! M1T,superdrol and 1-Test are all very potent steroids! So all the companys wanted in on this goldmine!

M1T was always the most sold supplement on most all legal supplement on-line shops and local supplement shops. So the demand was so high the purity was way better then when the FDA decided in late 2004 to ban all the legal steroids and pro-hormones they gave the companys selling them to jan 20th 2005!After that there was nowhere to buy them and most of the customers who bought them were not steroid needle users! They were just users who wanted to get big doing oral only cycles so they did not know about open source boards.

very few AAS steroid users bought into the M1T,superdrol-1-Test craze! Most thought it was just some legal crap. But some real AAS users who use needles did try these steroids and realized they did work well! So they went to UGL owners and requested them to make M1T caps or tabs, or requested 1-Test cypionate. like I said most of the people who bought these compounds were just newbie BB/com users but many others too who bought supplements got in on them thining they were not steroids. after the ban their was no demand for M1T or 1-Test cyp, superdrol was still on the market and was getting synthesized by the kilo as companys were getting rich selling superdrol.

But now superdrol is not even made anymore. The original Gaspari halodrol-50 was some of the best stuff if not the best oral I have ever used! Yet no UGL is going to start investing in it. I thought about ordering some M1T powder and just cap up myself and the guy in china honestly told me it was low purity! That is honesty! he could of taken my money but he wanted to keep a good rep and told me the truth about the quality of the M1T raws coming out of china.