Author Topic: douchebag at my gym, karma? cool story bros.  (Read 4748 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
douchebag at my gym, karma? cool story bros.
« on: February 27, 2013, 03:26:20 PM »
Twinkish douchebag at my gym was working legs and he was supersetting on 4 machines at the same time. all leg machines...
He would rush to do a quick set, then practically run to the other machine to hold it. Some gym bunny was walking to used the calf raise machine and he power walked his ass over there to get there first. She got mad and walked off having a hissy fit. Then, when he was doing a set of leg presses, some dude started using the only available leg extension machine, which was the one he was supersetting on. Twinkish douchebag didn't asked to work in or tell dude anything. He just walking over there, stood 5 feet away, get mad, make angry faces, and walked away all pissed like someone hit his car or something.
People are funny. ;D
A

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Re: douchebag at my gym, karma? cool story bros.
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 03:41:24 PM »
 :D
all drugs - TPPIIP

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 03:43:11 PM »
Twinkish douchebag at my gym was working legs and he was supersetting on 4 machines at the same time. all leg machines...
He would rush to do a quick set, then practically run to the other machine to hold it. Some gym bunny was walking to used the calf raise machine and he power walked his ass over there to get there first. She got mad and walked off having a hissy fit. Then, when he was doing a set of leg presses, some dude started using the only available leg extension machine, which was the one he was supersetting on. Twinkish douchebag didn't asked to work in or tell dude anything. He just walking over there, stood 5 feet away, get mad, make angry faces, and walked away all pissed like someone hit his car or something.
People are funny. ;D

Was it Branch Warren  ??? ???

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 03:47:11 PM »

Was it Branch Warren  ??? ???
lol no. First of all dude was black, and not a dwarf. ;D
He was wearing a tight UA long sleeve shirt, with a sweater that have the sleeves cut off on top it. Is this the current fashion trend?
A

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2013, 03:50:44 PM »
lol no. First of all dude was black, and not a dwarf. ;D
He was wearing a tight UA long sleeve shirt, with a sweater that have the sleeves cut off on top it. Is this the current fashion trend?

i saw a brotha once at a Dive Bar rocking a ultra bright White UA shoulder level sleeved shirt 2x smaller then his size , i was embarrassed for his ass

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2013, 04:25:41 PM »
I've always noticed that at all the commercial gyms I've ever been a member of that most people believe they own the machine(s) they are using ::). When I ask if I can work in with them most of the time they say, "I only have a few more sets". ??? That's when I explain to them  8) that I can do my working sets while they rest between their sets.... and I explain that to them until they understand ;) I'm gonna work in with them.
sept 10th APF

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2013, 04:31:40 PM »
I believe this dude goes to every gym in America. That, or the world is full of dooshes.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2013, 04:47:09 PM »

any one have those videos of guys jumping up and down on the triceps push down on the cable machine?  :D

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2013, 04:52:16 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2013, 04:57:03 PM »
 there are like two or three videos of guys jumping up and down with their entire body weight just to do the triceps push down    any one know how to find them? they are super funny ;D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2013, 05:36:31 PM »
I believe this dude goes to every gym in America. That, or the world is full of dooshes.
x2

I also saw the gym rat i see every time i workout, no matter the time. Big jacked and friendlily dude, (no homo) kind of reminds me of a jacked and 6'2 version of michael clarke duncan. but i think he is a little special. he insists on rolling a ball into the tight and small walkway between equipment so his big ass can work abs.
A

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2013, 09:00:53 PM »
I fucking hate people! Whenever I am forced to train at a commercial gym I come close to a nervous breakdown. The other day I was doing side laterals with dumbells and some tool walked next to me and I blasted him right in the chest with it. He ruined my set and I swear I almost lost it!

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2013, 03:40:59 AM »
..... ;D

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2013, 03:50:11 AM »

lol

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2013, 05:47:57 AM »
People are funny. ;D

Let them occupy the gay machines.  Should free up the squat racks, plyo boxes, etc...
Y

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2013, 06:10:49 AM »
People are funny. ;D

so he had a "hissy fit" of his own
K

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2013, 08:37:03 AM »
so he had a "hissy fit" of his own
Yeah, I guess he thought it was "his" machine at his own personal golds gym.
A

jdooly

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2013, 08:47:30 AM »
If you're "using" 4 machines, dont piss and moan when someone else does a set on "your" equipment, right.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2013, 09:01:05 AM »
Some people monopolize up to 6 pieces of equipment throughout the gym

If someone goes to one of them, the individual will claim "to be using it" when he returns from his travels

So everyone is paying gym dues so this dude can get in a good whole body functional workout. Very altruistic wishful thinking

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2013, 06:20:27 PM »
If you're "using" 4 machines, dont piss and moan when someone else does a set on "your" equipment, right.
I hope i see him again. I want to fuck with him. :D
A

jdooly

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2013, 07:45:52 PM »
do it.  Tell him GH15 wouldn't approve.