Author Topic: i think eating bread or raison bran cereal make you lethargic as fuck  (Read 831 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
if you eat it in the pm it totoally sucks i shouldnt have ate this crap now im all tired like a peice of shit dieter who didnt eat anything

what i shouldve ate was a big jar of pasta sauce and some good ole whey protien shakes
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: i think eating bread or raison bran cereal make you lethargic as fuck
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 07:02:40 PM »
if you eat it in the pm it totoally sucks i shouldnt have ate this crap now im all tired like a peice of shit dieter who didnt eat anything

what i shouldve ate was a big jar of pasta sauce and some good ole whey protien shakes
Yea Will Brink doesn't advise bread or bran in the pm, protein and low carb is the way If I understand his advice.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 07:44:34 PM »
Yea Will Brink doesn't advise bread or bran in the pm, protein and low carb is the way If I understand his advice.
i agree , also a cabbage puree shake wouldve made me feel better to, i drink a shake in the morning but i need another one after work
A

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 09:07:16 PM »

Is it better before sleeping then or does it affect energy levels the next day?

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 01:52:45 AM »
Drinking carrot and Kale juice now...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2013, 02:25:48 AM »

;D ;D ;D

p.s. falcon, the body goes into a state of panic when you go on a starvation diet, cos it thinks it's gonna die or some such shit

anyways, once it hits this panic state you release endorphins into the blood stream and these endorphins give one a boost of energy

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2013, 02:58:33 AM »
;D ;D ;D

p.s. falcon, the body goes into a state of panic when you go on a starvation diet, cos it thinks it's gonna die or some such shit

anyways, once it hits this panic state you release endorphins into the blood stream and these endorphins give one a boost of energy
True.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2013, 06:16:37 AM »
Is it better before sleeping then or does it affect energy levels the next day?

im usually good no matter what after a good nights rest

but i dont want to be that sleepy right after i eat the stuff

during the day im great i wake up with a huge cabbage , turnip green puree shake mixed with chocolate protien and some whole milk

during the day have some natty peanutbutter and a hershey bar and protien drink during the day

this is where the mistake begins when i get home....have half a loaf of french bread with a tofurky hotdog

then bowl of cereal later also have some tomato sauce
A