Author Topic: Policeman gets owned by law student, know your rights!  (Read 12642 times)

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
Policeman gets owned by law student, know your rights!
« on: February 27, 2013, 10:36:31 PM »

fuck yeah stupid police get owned

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Policeman gets owned by law student, know your rights!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 11:12:21 PM »
Dude is a massive wanker, now that's the type of dude they should be tasing, just to teach the dumb fuck a lesson!
V

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 01:50:02 AM »
Owned that cop big-time.. 8)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 02:04:21 AM »
Gun carry and on vid. Guy went out looking for a confrontation.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 02:10:14 AM »

some good observations from chip.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2013, 02:13:08 AM »
I don't see how is not required to show his carry permit if it is all legit. Very funny though. The cop wearing Underarmour shit also made me laugh.

jethro

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2013, 03:25:50 AM »
Bet he didn't film part 2 when a SWAT team took him down for j walking!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2013, 05:58:04 AM »
Policing in Austin, I've arrested my fair share of 1st year law students who really thought they knew their rights, but were off based in some areas. For example, I got a lot of "You didn't read me my rights" when I arrested them for various things. The fact is, unless I'm going to question you about the crime, I don't need to read you your rights. In most cases arrests don't require questioning at the moment. While I applaud thier desire to stand up for their rights and not be hassled by "the man", more often than not, they haven't gotten to the class that actually addresses the issue they are arguing about, or slept in that day and it gets them in more trouble in the end. On the other hand, I've seen cases where an officer is called on something and ends up looking stupid because the citizen is right. Usually happens when an officer is trying to resolve a situation that is more civil than criminal and gives a direction or order that he or she can't legally enforce.     

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2013, 06:04:40 AM »

wow sucks you have to know all these roman court laws to get the cops off your ass
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2013, 06:05:45 AM »

sometimes you have to be confrontational, in my terms i will confront those who reject knowledge of heme-iron and make them feel stupid and stop posting for a few days
A

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2013, 07:12:38 AM »

what a wanker

i hope someone shoots him

he is so pathetic he has to walk round trying to provoke the police

he probably knocks one out when he gets home
T

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2013, 07:24:44 AM »
The infinite recursion of liberalism...hate cops, yet want a larger government and more laws...new laws require a larger force to "police" their adherence.  
Y

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2013, 07:31:15 AM »
what a wanker

i hope someone shoots him

he is so pathetic he has to walk round trying to provoke the police

he probably knocks one out when he gets home

It's a confusing logic employed by the police baiter. 

Man provokes police
police retaliates
man sues...expecting the law to punish the lawman for responding to man's provocation
man wins lawsuit
some policing force must make sure man receives money
Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2013, 07:37:28 AM »
the cameraman sounds like a pain in the ass... but he's smart and knows his rights.  

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2013, 07:38:11 AM »
Policing in Austin, I've arrested my fair share of 1st year law students who really thought they knew their rights, but were off based in some areas. For example, I got a lot of "You didn't read me my rights" when I arrested them for various things. The fact is, unless I'm going to question you about the crime, I don't need to read you your rights. In most cases arrests don't require questioning at the moment. While I applaud thier desire to stand up for their rights and not be hassled by "the man", more often than not, they haven't gotten to the class that actually addresses the issue they are arguing about, or slept in that day and it gets them in more trouble in the end. On the other hand, I've seen cases where an officer is called on something and ends up looking stupid because the citizen is right. Usually happens when an officer is trying to resolve a situation that is more civil than criminal and gives a direction or order that he or she can't legally enforce.     

You do know that board members are going to review everyone of your posts and if any have anything to do with anabolic steroids or any illegal activity they with reem you out and email the Austin Police dept.

Just so you know.

THE BEEF

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2013, 07:43:41 AM »
these peopel study law to be smartasses, not to enforce the law, they often have no religious education, background, basically they just want to work in law and order to fuck people up, not to enforce justice in the first place. Atheists with diplomas often make bad use of them.

Anyone aplying to carry a weapon know you are not suposed to show it off in public, in front of strangers, kids, etc, it is forbidden here in canada, you are the one who s screwing if you re proven to have shown your weapons to people to scare them. You are suposed to keep it hidden, it's in the fucking manuals you re suposed to read before aplying, it is punished by law to just show off. Only in very remote areas of the country are people allowed to carry weapons (rifles) openly or in their cars because they might need them to defend against wild animals that might might attack them out of the blue. But even then, they have to have their car's doors locked etc, if they carry them they re suposed to be unloaded -very rarely are they authorized to have them loaded- or they are the ones comiting a mistake.

What kind of sad clown this dude is. It is forbiden by law here to show off with your weapons. You re the one getting your weapons and license taken away if you show off.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2013, 07:59:57 AM »

Exactly. I dont mind the dude standing up to the cop, but this was a planned scenario and this law student guy is basicly a huge douchebag. I hope the delibirate attention on youtube was worh it. What a sad fag. ::)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2013, 08:05:07 AM »
You do know that board members are going to review everyone of your posts and if any have anything to do with anabolic steroids or any illegal activity they with reem you out and email the Austin Police dept.

Just so you know.

THE BEEF

THanks for the heads up. I'm pretty Andy Griffith so I think I'm safe

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2013, 08:56:58 AM »
At the end of the day, if the police are stopping him illegally, then GOOD FOR HIM.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2013, 09:04:09 AM »
At the end of the day, if the police are stopping him illegally, then GOOD FOR HIM.
He sounds like a douchebag, but blame the state. youre right he didn't do anything illegal.
I love guns rights, but I think in this day and age, Open carry should be illegal.
A

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2013, 09:20:23 AM »
"Words are to die, if humans are to live"

He may be within his legal limits but he's purposefully ignoring common sense. An attention whore plain and simple.
follow the arrows

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2013, 11:46:37 AM »

What happened here is nothing you would see a black person being able to do.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2013, 12:17:06 PM »
This is why more people should pick up a basic introductory book into criminal law and learn their rights.

Ignorance is no excuse when getting harassed.

That said, I do think that cops serve a purpose, but more times than none, they render themselves useless by simply meeting quotas and slapping fines on individuals for the most petty of things (traffic violations, Jaywalking etc..).

"1"

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2013, 12:23:15 PM »
This is why more people should pick up a basic introductory book into criminal law and learn their rights.

Ignorance is no excuse when getting harassed.

That said, I do think that cops serve a purpose, but more times than none, they render themselves useless by simply meeting quotas and slapping fines on individuals for the most petty of things (traffic violations, Jaywalking etc..).

"1"

so a guy walking down the street with a firearm after all the shit that has gone down over there

that has probably resulted in multiple calls to the police

that is clearly trying to provoke the reaction he gets

should be ignored

if the police hadnt challenged him and he had shot multiple victims people would be all over them

the police cant win the sooner people realise that and leave them alone to do one of the most difficult jobs in the world the better

i did it for ten years and everyone gives you shit everyone thinks they can do it better everyone wants you to be lenient on them but come down like a tonne of bricks on anyone that upsets them

society gets the police they deserve think about that
T

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2013, 12:34:31 PM »
so a guy walking down the street with a firearm after all the shit that has gone down over there

that has probably resulted in multiple calls to the police

that is clearly trying to provoke the reaction he gets

should be ignored

If no laws were broken and it is a state that does not require you to conceal your weapon (i.e. open carry state), they do not have a legal right to stop him.

If he breaks the law or does in fact injure or even verbally assault someone whereby his apparent weapon can be ultimately used, then yes, there would be suspicion involved and that would be enough. Simply stopping a person, in an open carry state, who has not broken the law by way of their gun is completely illegal.

The recent events that have occurred have, if anything, moved law makers to push for the banning of certain types of assault weapons, while also reducing the number of bullets that can be contained in a cartridge.

if the police hadnt challenged him and he had shot multiple victims people would be all over them

People can huff and puff all they want, but by allowing police officers to break the law in order to unearth a possible suspect, you are allowing for the law enforcement agents to essentially pull fruit from the forbidden tree.

the police cant win the sooner people realise that and leave them alone to do one of the most difficult jobs in the world the better

i did it for ten years and everyone gives you shit everyone thinks they can do it better everyone wants you to be lenient on them but come down like a tonne of bricks on anyone that upsets them

While the police can often times have a difficult job, they must be weary to not allow their position of authority to drive them to break the law by default. They (police officers) provide a service to the public, are paid by the public (via taxes) and, at the very least, must be cautious in their approach to arrests.

I am not a lawyer, simply a law abiding Jewish man that has read a few law books in order to have a solid legal foundation of knowledge to defend myself with, if and when I find myself in front of a confused officer. Luckily, that has yet to happen, but if it were to, I would not make the officer's job difficult. I would simply abide by the laws and vocalize what I think (or know) is against the law.

"1"