Author Topic: Armed shopper shoots at Walmart shoplifter, police say  (Read 889 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Armed shopper shoots at Walmart shoplifter, police say
« on: February 28, 2013, 04:46:22 AM »
Source: Orlando Sentinel

ORANGE CITY, Fla. — (short local news video and interview at link)

It started as a shoplifting incident inside the store on Veterans Memorial Parkway near Saxon Boulevard. A thief loaded up a cart of merchandise, and loss-prevention employees tried to stop him as he left the store, officials said.

Authorities said the shoplifter, identified as Eddie McKee, 42, knocked Ann Buongiorno to the ground as he ran out of the store.

An off-duty law enforcement officer saw McKee running for his car and ordered him to stop, but McKee fled.

Investigators said another man in the parking lot, who was identified as Jose Martinez, pulled out a gun and fired at least four shots at McKee. The back window of the car was shot out, and bullet holes were found in the trunk.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/volusia-county/Armed-shopper-shoots-at-Walmart-shoplifter-police-say/-/12983450/19107006/-/prwfmy/-/index.html

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Armed shopper shoots at Walmart shoplifter, police say
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 05:12:13 AM »
That's it ban assault weapons

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 05:17:38 AM »

^^^^^^^^^^^^
dumb post reported

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 06:00:40 AM »
Good one!!!

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 06:06:56 AM »
 a least you didn't post, ban hammers!  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2013, 07:55:10 AM »
i'm torn here.  I have a HUGE issue with those obvious loss preventions a-holes that pretend to be shopping next to you no matter where you are in the store.  I mean, they seem to be the most obvious, idiotic bunch... It's insulting when they tail ya around the store with various items in their hand.  I guess there are 75 IQ people who fall for that... but really, it's laughable. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2013, 11:10:45 AM »
i'm torn here.  I have a HUGE issue with those obvious loss preventions a-holes that pretend to be shopping next to you no matter where you are in the store.  I mean, they seem to be the most obvious, idiotic bunch... It's insulting when they tail ya around the store with various items in their hand.  I guess there are 75 IQ people who fall for that... but really, it's laughable. 

I'm not. I'm glad Martinez was charged. I don't think he was justified in drawing his weapon & firing at the guy. That was just needlessly reckless IMO. Thankfully no innocent bystanders were shot.
w

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2013, 11:32:07 AM »
I'm not. I'm glad Martinez was charged. I don't think he was justified in drawing his weapon & firing at the guy. That was just needlessly reckless IMO. Thankfully no innocent bystanders were shot.

i hope the idiot does some jail time

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2013, 11:39:17 AM »

oh the shooter belongs in jail.  I think my hating those loss prevention dbags is a separate issue haha

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2013, 11:50:51 AM »
for all that moron knew there could have been a kid in a child seat in the back of that car.what's next kids getting shot for stealing snickers bars

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2013, 11:52:12 AM »
oh the shooter belongs in jail.  I think my hating those loss prevention dbags is a separate issue haha

I find them annoying as well. I like screwing with them sometimes.
They can be so amusing when trying to look casually non-chalant.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2013, 11:54:18 AM »
for all that moron knew there could have been a kid in a child seat in the back of that car.what's next kids getting shot for stealing snickers bars

Well if more people follow biden's advice, more kids will get shot just begging for a snickers bar, ...like the kid that got killed on Halloween when a homeowner shot a blast through the front door when his doorbell went off.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2013, 05:02:47 PM »
I find them annoying as well. I like screwing with them sometimes.
They can be so amusing when trying to look casually non-chalant.

oh dude... my only guess is that the 70 IQ morons they're chasing actually fall for this nonsense.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2013, 11:02:53 PM »
oh dude... my only guess is that the 70 IQ morons they're chasing actually fall for this nonsense.

:o   I'm a dudette!  Gee Whiz! What's the point in having boobies if people still mistake you for a dude?
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2013, 03:05:33 AM »
come on man... be reasonable. ::)  I'm on your side 2nd wise and you know it.  This has nothing to do with that. There is zero way I can justify some jerkoff firing off rounds to stop a Walmart shoplifter ::)

The very least you can do is recognize the stupidity in this case; I don't have a problem doing that and it doesn't negate anything I've supported.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2013, 03:51:30 AM »
come on man... be reasonable. ::)  I'm on your side 2nd wise and you know it.  This has nothing to do with that. There is zero way I can justify some jerkoff firing off rounds to stop a Walmart shoplifter ::)

The very least you can do is recognize the stupidity in this case; I don't have a problem doing that and it doesn't negate anything I've supported.
Oh the guy is a straight up idiot, this is no way should prohibit me or any other law abiding responsible gun owner from owning guns though.

If you think the libtards are posting shit like this as coincidental anecdotes than you're naive. They are posting shit like this as fodder for their political agenda.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2013, 04:46:44 AM »
lets not be hard on him he's just one of them      goodguyswithguns  ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2013, 05:35:12 AM »
If you think the libtards are posting shit like this as coincidental anecdotes than you're naive. They are posting shit like this as fodder for their political agenda.
yea, I get that.  That doesn't mean we shouldn't recognize wrongs even if they are posted in bad faith.

You could have condemned it and then added to what you wanted to say.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2013, 05:38:05 AM »
lets not be hard on him he's just one of them      goodguyswithguns  ;D
Simple fact: most gun owners are "goodguyswithguns"  ;) 

If you're trying to vilify gun owners, the statistics are massively against you.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2013, 06:49:27 AM »
yea, I get that.  That doesn't mean we shouldn't recognize wrongs even if they are posted in bad faith.

You could have condemned it and then added to what you wanted to say.
Point take I myself am guilty of one of the things that I get annoyed about with others