Author Topic: Good ol' racist israel  (Read 13390 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Good ol' racist israel
« on: February 28, 2013, 12:29:50 PM »
Well forget that they hate blacks, hate arabs, hate christians, hate muslims, they also hate their own kind.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-21621388

I knew of this over a year ago but hey finally the mainstream media can't keep the lid closed.

Darker skin jews, in this case ethiopians being forced without consent to take anti pregnancy 'vaccines'. Others being told to take it or be forced to leave. The article also mentions another thing where donation blood was thrown out because of fear of blacks having aids/hiv.

Then just a few weeks back the israeli football team burned down the sports club becaues two muslims were hired.

What a hypocrite nation, one would think having been oppressed they would be empathetic of others instead they are ten times more racist and abusive.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Good ol' racist israel
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 12:58:37 PM »
Well forget that they hate blacks, hate arabs, hate christians, hate muslims, they also hate their own kind.

I knew of this over a year ago but hey finally the mainstream media can't keep the lid closed.

Darker skin jews, in this case ethiopians being forced without consent to take anti pregnancy 'vaccines'. Others being told to take it or be forced to leave. The article also mentions another thing where donation blood was thrown out because of fear of blacks having aids/hiv.

Then just a few weeks back the israeli football team burned down the sports club becaues two muslims were hired.

What a hypocrite nation, one would think having been oppressed they would be empathetic of others instead they are ten times more racist and abusive.

According to the Talmud, when they take the land, they must cleanse it of all non Jews, or they will forever be a thorn in their side. They are simply trying to live up to Talmudic law
w

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 07:26:44 PM »
According to the Talmud, when they take the land, they must cleanse it of all non Jews, or they will forever be a thorn in their side. They are simply trying to live up to Talmudic law

Hitchens was right when he said "religion poisons everything"...

stupid, simple, un-evolved people

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 07:31:25 PM »
Can we make a "Canadian Discussion" sub-board for these three? ???

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 07:43:23 PM »

that would be awesome   ;D ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2013, 08:00:25 PM »

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2013, 09:54:49 PM »
This topic has been deleted twice already.  Good luck with this thread staying up.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2013, 10:00:43 PM »

Hitler was right

stupid, simple, un-evolved people

fixed

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2013, 10:52:12 PM »

Why, ...based on HR 347, it appears we Canadians are the only ones left with the right to free speech! HA!
w

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2013, 11:12:52 PM »
Why, ...based on HR 347, it appears we Canadians are the only ones left with the right to free speech! HA!

Exactly, we wouldn't want to bore you three Canadians on our little forum that we can't speak freely on.  :-\

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2013, 11:19:59 PM »
Exactly, we wouldn't want to bore you three Canadians on our little forum that we can't speak freely on.  :-\

How else would you ignorant & illiterate lot learn anything? {whispering} the fact that you once made me whip out a dictionary just to understand what you said doesn't matter. You're all still ignorant & illiterate.  :D
w

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2013, 11:27:09 PM »
How else would you ignorant & illiterate lot learn anything? {whispering} the fact that you once made me whip out a dictionary just to understand what you said doesn't matter. You're all still ignorant & illiterate.  :D

quit flirting with the young 'uns, grandma. 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2013, 01:01:46 AM »
Belgian Islamophobia: MPs vow to ‘impeach’ Muslim extremists

Belgian politicians have submitted a proposal to impeach or limit the influence of Muslim extremists in power. MPs fear that Muslim politicians do not shake hands with women and are creating an isolated community.

Alain Destexche, a liberal member of the Federation Wallonia-Brussels, and Deputy Mayor of Koekelberg Philippe Pivin submitted the proposal in front of the Belgian Parliament on Wednesday to exclude extremist parties from a range of local functions. The proposal is currently open for signatures by other members of Parliament.

“The people of the Islamic party do not want to be mixed with others in public transport and other communal places,” local media quoted Alain Destexhe as saying. “They advocate getting married and wearing a veil at 12 years old, based on Islamic law.”

The two liberal politicians said that the European Court of Human Rights had explicitly stated that Sharia law is not compatible with the rights and freedoms written in the European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR), which is why the power of Muslim extremists must be minimized.

The proposal argues that if elected, ultra-conservative Muslim beliefs are inconsistent with the ECHR’s laws against racism and xenophobia, as well as those aimed at punishing the denial or minimization of the Holocaust. Those who hold such views should be impeached, and prevented from presiding over local councils or managing communal bodies, the proposal said.

Destexhe referred specifically to the newly established Islam Party in Belgium, which won two seats in municipal elections in October 2012 and vowed to implement Islamic Sharia law in Belgium.

“The Islam-elected party has refused to shake hands with Molenbeek [municipality in Brussels-Capital Region] Mayor Francoise Schepmans [after being elected]. I feel that some people do not understand how similar this is to the behavior of the extreme right, and how they are creating their own isolated community,” Destexhe explained.
V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2013, 10:59:45 AM »
Good ol israeli scum:

israeli women attack an arab women and take off her head veil last week at jerusalem.

It's ironic, I remember seeing a long time ago a ww2 picture of a jewish woman with a veil having it torn off her face by nazis.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2013, 12:56:20 PM »
Good ol israeli scum:

israeli women attack an arab women and take off her head veil last week at jerusalem.

It's ironic, I remember seeing a long time ago a ww2 picture of a jewish woman with a veil having it torn off her face by nazis.

What's the big deal?  Arab women should be used to it.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2013, 01:37:27 PM »
What's the big deal?  Arab women should be used to it.

Oh what a mod. Let me guess if I go at you, you'll say it is 'slander' and name calling and move the thread/close the thread, threaten to ban me from the section  ::)

Hypocrisy. This section has crap hypocrite mods.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2013, 01:40:53 PM »
Oh what a mod. Let me guess if I go at you, you'll say it is 'slander' and name calling and move the thread/close the thread, threaten to ban me from the section  ::)

Hypocrisy. This section has crap hypocrite mods.

What are you crying and whining about now?  Since the installation of the new rule i haven't called you names and i have removed many threads of people calling you names.

and.............I don't and haven't remove your threads.

How about you go find a wife you can beat on.

PS:  if you feel this section is too hypcritical, feel free to post elsewhere.  

Meanwhile, as we kill more racidal muslims everyday, take comfort in knowing you have abandon your borthers by moving to canada.  

Stay positive!   :D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2013, 02:28:17 PM »
Ya hopefully you face God soon and say the same  ;D Your day will come I'm sure God has something wonderful planned for you.

Or maybe you'll be dopped up on anti-depressants like many americant soldiers returning losers  ;D Oh wait, if I post those articles one of you mods will remove them because its 'insensitive' to american troops  ::) Oh brother. Oh ya know, how they are committing suicide and doped up on anti depressants. America the land of the once free.

Oh I didn't call you a name either. Stay positive son you just might die and face God's justice.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2013, 02:33:33 PM »
Ya hopefully you face God soon and say the same  ;D Your day will come I'm sure God has something wonderful planned for you.

Or maybe you'll be dopped up on anti-depressants like many americant soldiers returning losers  ;D Oh wait, if I post those articles one of you mods will remove them because its 'insensitive' to american troops  ::) Oh brother. Oh ya know, how they are committing suicide and doped up on anti depressants. America the land of the once fre.

blah blah blah  ::)

Still waiting for you formulate a good argument as to what rights we are losing here and how thats leading to our demise.

Meanwhile, know we ARE killing your brothers daily. 

why aren't you living in a cave, unclean, beating on your wives and fighting along side them ahmed?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2013, 02:37:22 PM »
Meanwhile, know we ARE killing your brothers daily.  

Yeah, you seem to forget that Muslims are everywhere, but you're right, you are murderous killers and proud of it. Just a fun fact 1 million muslims residing in the US are converts your race, your people, your land ;)

why aren't you living in a cave, unclean, beating on your wives and fighting along side them ahmed?
I know you watch a lot of movies, so you say pretty ignorant and uneducated things, so i don't blame you.

In case you didn't know Muhammad (pbuh) preached good treatment of wives and women, but of course that will fall on deaf ears as you are just repeating american't media garbage.

It's interesting to note many american soldiers returning home abuse, rape and murder others though.

US soldier kills pregnant wife, himself after Thansgiving Day argument

^Useless trash no one cares about once they die

A US soldiers has killed his pregnant wife following an argument on the national Thanksgiving Day holiday, and shot himself dead after confessing to police in a phone call.

The American soldier, Johnny Ray Nevares, strangled his 20-year-old wife, Cristal Nevares, to death at their residence in the border town of El Paso, Texas, after an argument last Thursday, during a major holiday that is widely known to bring families closer together, AFP reported Thursday.

The soldier reportedly dumped the body of his wife, who was two months pregnant, in a landfill near the Mexican border city of Ciudad Juarez, authorities in Mexico announced on Wednesday.

According to the report, after calling El Paso police to report the murder, Nevares shot himself in the head as he sat in his car, leaving a letter.

The content of the letter or the cause of the argument between the couple has not been reported.

The body of the pregnant woman was found on Tuesday.

There have been many reports of American soldiers returning from US-led wars in Iraq and Afghanistan killing or attempting to kill themselves as well as family members and friends due to what American military authorities have referred to as Post-Combat Stress Syndrome.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2013, 02:52:30 PM »
Yeah, you seem to forget that Muslims are everywhere, but you're right, you are murderous killers and proud of it. Just a fun fact 1 million muslims residing in the US are converts your race, your people, your land ;)
I know you watch a lot of movies, so you say pretty ignorant and uneducated things, so i don't blame you.

In case you didn't know Muhammad (pbuh) preached good treatment of wives and women, but of course that will fall on deaf ears as you are just repeating american't media garbage.

It's interesting to note many american soldiers returning home abuse, rape and murder others though.

::)  Beating your wife is agains the law here.  There it's part of your culture.

Unclean

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2013, 02:56:12 PM »
::)  Beating your wife is agains the law here.  There it's part of your culture.

Unclean

Sorry it's not a part of my culture or religion but keep living the american delusion :D

So sad american soldiers kill, rape their own kind and themselves when they get back ey?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2013, 02:57:35 PM »
Sorry it's not a part of my culture or religion but keep living the american delusion :D

So sad american soldiers kill, rape their own kind and themselves when they get back ey?

yeah, is that why you are in Canada, and not in a skinky cave?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2013, 03:00:26 PM »
^Sorry I wasn't born in a cave, I am also not born in arab or afghan lands even if that bums you out. Don't worry Muslims are growing in American't ;) OOOOH SCARRYYY ey? Remember, 1 million muslims in america are not arabs or those other lands you like to pick on. We certainly are not building caves here. Did you know the halal meat market is worth 2 trillion dollars? Much more profitable than the 17 trillion dollars of your country's debt :D

Back on subject. Allah (swt) is with the oppressed not the oppressors:

Fish swim to Gaza shore, after Israel banned them from fishing

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/palestinian-fishermen-mystified-after-bloodied-mobula-ray-fish-wash-up-on-gaza-beach-8514305.html

The evil and injustice that you and those like you persist will have their short time glory, but your bed in the grave awaits like any other human's. And you will face God.

The merciless animals of Israeli military and american't soldiers don't see not because they are blind with no eyes, but blind in hearts.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2013, 03:05:57 PM »
^Sorry I wasn't born in a cave, I am also not born in arab or afghan lands even if that bums you out. Don't worry Muslims are growing in American't ;) OOOOH SCARRYYY ey? Remember, 1 million muslims in america are not arabs or those other lands you like to pick on. We certainly are not building caves here. Did you know the halal meat market is worth 2 trillion dollars? Much more profitable than the 17 trillion dollars of your country's debt :D

Back on subject. Allah (swt) is with the oppressed not the oppressors:

Fish swim to Gaza shore, after Israel banned them from fishing

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/palestinian-fishermen-mystified-after-bloodied-mobula-ray-fish-wash-up-on-gaza-beach-8514305.html

The evil and injustice that you and those like you persist will have their short time glory, but your bed in the grave awaits like any other human's. And you will face God.

The merciless animals of Israeli military and american't soldiers don't see not because they are blind with no eyes, but blind in hearts.

those guys, you brothers, weren't born in caves either.  Why are they there now?  Why aren't you with them fighting Israel?