Author Topic: Good ol' racist israel  (Read 13467 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Good ol' racist israel
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2013, 03:22:16 PM »

Crying over stinky boots?

Posting pics?  how original.  ::)

Suppose i could post ton's of pics of dead muslims.

Or even talk about how many muslim countries have American troops in them.   :)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2013, 03:23:12 PM »
Yeah so this thread was about israhell, but we can talk about american't who cry over stinking sweaty boots that's okay.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2013, 03:42:10 PM »
Sounds like a good place to be. The last island. Anyway, Ahmed, what do you think of the nation of Islam? The black group here in America?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2013, 06:07:02 PM »
Originally the group itself are not muslims even though they call themselves nation of 'islam' and muslims, they may have african roots as muslims and all that fine, but as far as knowing or following islam they are not. Their religion was made up and labelled as 'nation of islam' when it actually goes against hte very fundemental teachings of islam which is absolute monotheism, their early teachings thought that God came in human form for instance as Muhammad Elijah (or whatever that founder was called I forget) and their whole preaching was about ultra black nationalism more or less, in reaction to the oppression of blacks in america.

When Malik El shabas, malcom x, went for hajj, he learned about real islam and saw all people of the world praying together and loving one another during his hajj, he embraced real islam.

As such his ideas posed a threat to both NOI and the US government so they both plotted together to assasinate him which is what happened.

The son of the founder of NOI supposedly embraced main stream islam and reformed NOI, however in reality they are still an offshoot they tried to 'fix' the NOI to be more like islam but in essence there is only one islam and that is that. There are many NOI converts to Islam and they talk about the differences themselves. I knew of one guy who was NOI and left that group and embraced Islam.

They pretty much thought racism against whites while Islam teaches against racism period.

“People don’t realize how a man’s whole life can be changed by one book.”
Malcolm X

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2013, 06:33:07 PM »
Nation of Islam believe a lot of wacky stuff.  It's a cult is what it is. Not that I have any respect for real Islam.
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2013, 09:30:15 PM »
Israel is a beacon of light in a sea of surrounding misery.  Israel equals enlightenment, the rest of the middle east equals misery controlled by savages and barbarians.  Hope this helps.  If the first world wants to see an end to the ignorance, evil and misery that is Islam, they will support Israel and it's attempts to eradicate the surrounding barbarians and their evil regimes.
V

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2013, 10:21:59 PM »
How this anti-semite and America hater continues to operate on this board baffles me.  Anti-semites do not last long in any kind of discourse.  I'd bet Ahmed would be scared to death to utter even a single disparaging remark over Israel in public, lest he lose his job and reputation. 

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2013, 10:25:13 PM »
hahaha anti-semite? Being anti-israel is anti-semite?

Oops silly zionists and their silly desperate tactics of fear mongering people while they operate against humanity.

http://www.truetorahjews.org/

Yup being anti israel is clearly anti jew  ::)

Scum that seeps into government and power and controls people what they can say or not say need to be exposed.

Lose my job because I am anti-israel?

Since when does a pile of crap land 10,000km away matter when I am in a sovereign country that does not need to bend over to a foreign nation? Lose a job over dislike of a fascist country 10,000km away? Keep at it.

I guess many americans should lose jobs for being anti-the whole world ey? Anti-iraq, anti-afghanistan, anti-libya, anti-lebanon, etc...

Since when does israel get special rights and this 'special race' of people can do whatever they want whenever they want and get away with it?

RIiiiiiiiiight

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2013, 10:33:34 PM »
Yes israel is a hypocritical pile of crap racist scum. I am sure it annoys you.

Not only do they hate Christians, Muslims, blacks, they hate their own kind that are darker skinned.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2013, 01:11:40 AM »
Why all the religious hatred in this thread? ...and why are the mods participating in religious hatred here?
w

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2013, 02:33:08 AM »
Originally the group itself are not muslims even though they call themselves nation of 'islam' and muslims, they may have african roots as muslims and all that fine, but as far as knowing or following islam they are not. Their religion was made up and labelled as 'nation of islam' when it actually goes against hte very fundemental teachings of islam which is absolute monotheism, their early teachings thought that God came in human form for instance as Muhammad Elijah (or whatever that founder was called I forget) and their whole preaching was about ultra black nationalism more or less, in reaction to the oppression of blacks in america.

When Malik El shabas, malcom x, went for hajj, he learned about real islam and saw all people of the world praying together and loving one another during his hajj, he embraced real islam.

As such his ideas posed a threat to both NOI and the US government so they both plotted together to assasinate him which is what happened.

The son of the founder of NOI supposedly embraced main stream islam and reformed NOI, however in reality they are still an offshoot they tried to 'fix' the NOI to be more like islam but in essence there is only one islam and that is that. There are many NOI converts to Islam and they talk about the differences themselves. I knew of one guy who was NOI and left that group and embraced Islam.

They pretty much thought racism against whites while Islam teaches against racism period.

Warith Deen Muhamad, the son of the founder of the NOI broke away from their entire belief system and became a Sunni Muslim.  He folded the NOI and went Sunni.  It was Farakhan who rebooted the NOI.  WD Muhamad never went back.  He was a Great man and a beacon of light in the world of Islam.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2013, 04:44:27 AM »
Good ol israeli scum:

israeli women attack an arab women and take off her head veil last week at jerusalem.

It's ironic, I remember seeing a long time ago a ww2 picture of a jewish woman with a veil having it torn off her face by nazis.

Beautiful. And I hope afterwards they pissed on her face and chucked that filthy Muslim in a prison cell.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2013, 04:48:52 AM »
Why all the religious hatred in this thread? ...and why are the mods participating in religious hatred here?

Islam and hatred go hand in hand together. Worshipped by the non-thinking mud people, pointed and laughed at by the West. The same place the mud people crawl to the West like cockroaches for handouts and to get away from Islam hell-holes. To be a Muslim for the most part is to abandon all free thinking.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2013, 07:31:10 AM »
Ahmed cries about Israelis hitting a Muslim but cheers on Boko Harem as they blow up churches full of Christians on Christmas.  ::)

Mohammedans are the most bigoted, hypocritical pieces of shit on the planet.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2013, 07:37:42 AM »
Ahmed cries about Israelis hitting a Muslim but cheers on Boko Harem as they blow up churches full of Christians on Christmas.  ::)

Mohammedans are the most bigoted, hypocritical pieces of shit on the planet.

Did he really do that?? If so, the guy is a piece of shit.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2013, 07:47:13 AM »

becuase we have free speech and free religion in our Nazi States of America  ::)

Get over it.

Or join the stinky primitive animals living in caves in Tora Bora

Tightskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2013, 08:04:04 AM »
Good ol israeli scum:

israeli women attack an arab women and take off her head veil last week at jerusalem.

Why are they doing this?

Tightskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2013, 08:15:12 AM »
Oh what a mod. Let me guess if I go at you, you'll say it is 'slander' and name calling and move the thread/close the thread, threaten to ban me from the section  ::)

Hypocrisy. This section has crap hypocrite mods.

you don't think straight.  You are coming off as hypocrite. You call Isralies scum and when people call Muslims scum you cry.
What are those people doing to that woman?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2013, 08:42:22 AM »
you don't think straight.  You are coming off as hypocrite. You call Isralies scum and when people call Muslims scum you cry.

You're surprised that Muslims are hypocrites?  ???

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2013, 09:40:10 AM »

Crying over stinky boots?

pretty low dude...

i have 2 close friends who died in afghanistan... in 1 case all there was to bury were ashes (IED caused too much damage to his body so they cremated him)

we laid their uniforms on top of their coffins and stood by while their mothers/fathers etc cried over them...

i would never humor people who have lost family/friends this way

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2013, 11:23:24 AM »
Ya hopefully you face God soon and say the same  ;D Your day will come I'm sure God has something wonderful planned for you.

Or maybe you'll be dopped up on anti-depressants like many americant soldiers returning losers  ;D Oh wait, if I post those articles one of you mods will remove them because its 'insensitive' to american troops  ::) Oh brother. Oh ya know, how they are committing suicide and doped up on anti depressants. America the land of the once free.

Oh I didn't call you a name either. Stay positive son you just might die and face God's justice.

I'm out of toilet paper, could you pass me your koran?  Oh wait, you most likely use your hand....  ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2013, 02:46:48 PM »
you don't think straight.  You are coming off as hypocrite. You call Isralies scum and when people call Muslims scum you cry.

There is a difference between  a country, and a religion.

It's like when people disparage decisions coming out of Washington DC.
They're not referring to the American populace but the gangsters who control them. There's a difference.

It appears the gangsters in DC and the lobbies to whom they cater have your populace so confused and misinformed, and so full of hatred based on nothing but pure ignorance. Continue to follow them, and your society will take on characteristics consistent with what you arrogantly refer to as "animals".

Fortunately not all Americans who are constantly subjected to the mind programming succumb to it.

What would you do?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151419336238627&set=vb.483468625009218&type=2&theater
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2013, 02:52:44 PM »
becuase we have free speech and free religion in our Nazi States of America  ::)

Get over it.

You don't have free speech, and you never did. The inability to yell FIRE in a movie theatre is just one example.
If you think you have free speech, go ahead and utter a threat against the potus and see how free your speech is.
And if you did have free speech, HR 347 wiped out what was left of it.

Or join the stinky primitive animals living in caves in Tora Bora

If there was free speech, there would be no need for mods, so why don't you step down as a mod and go join the stinky primitive animals (soon to be ) living in caves all through out the USA if you guys don't get your act together and stop blindly supporting foreign interests who have robbed you of an entity supposed to be looking out for YOUR interests, instead of throwing you under the bus like they've been doing.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2013, 02:55:44 PM »

pretty low dude...

i have 2 close friends who died in afghanistan... in 1 case all there was to bury were ashes (IED caused too much damage to his body so they cremated him)

we laid their uniforms on top of their coffins and stood by while their mothers/fathers etc cried over them...

i would never humor people who have lost family/friends this way

Agreed. Not the most flattering self-portrait he could have painted,
however, there is plenty of responsibility to be shared. Let's just all chill for a bit.
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2013, 12:14:41 PM »
You don't have free speech, and you never did. The inability to yell FIRE in a movie theatre is just one example.
If you think you have free speech, go ahead and utter a threat against the potus and see how free your speech is.
And if you did have free speech, HR 347 wiped out what was left of it.

If there was free speech, there would be no need for mods, so why don't you step down as a mod and go join the stinky primitive animals (soon to be ) living in caves all through out the USA if you guys don't get your act together and stop blindly supporting foreign interests who have robbed you of an entity supposed to be looking out for YOUR interests, instead of throwing you under the bus like they've been doing.

Another retarded post by Jags.

I can see why you can't seem to construct actual arguments.  You lack any intelliegence.  

Seroulsy Jags, you might have the lowest IQ on this entire board, including everyone who has ever posted here.

I mean really, how dumb does a person have to be to make the post you just made?

I used to think you were just kind of nuts, now i see clearly you are borderline mentally challanged.