Author Topic: Good ol' racist israel  (Read 13477 times)

Tightskin

• Getbig II
Re: Good ol' racist israel
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2013, 01:36:48 PM »
You're surprised that Muslims are hypocrites?  ???
I don't know about all Muslims but this Ahmed guy is blatant.

Tightskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2013, 01:41:12 PM »
There is a difference between  a country, and a religion.
It's like when people disparage decisions coming out of Washington DC.
They're not referring to the American populace but the gangsters who control them. There's a difference.
It appears the gangsters in DC and the lobbies to whom they cater have your populace so confused and misinformed, and so full of hatred based on nothing but pure ignorance. Continue to follow them, and your society will take on characteristics consistent with what you arrogantly refer to as "animals".
Fortunately not all Americans who are constantly subjected to the mind programming succumb to it.

What would you do?
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151419336238627&set=vb.483468625009218&type=2&theater

Did you somewhere explain what is happening to the woman in the photo?

Who did I arrogantly refer to as animals?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2013, 01:40:22 PM »
Did you somewhere explain what is happening to the woman in the photo?

Who did I arrogantly refer to as animals?

I was referring to OzmO, ...unless you are his gimmick?
w

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2013, 03:42:34 PM »
Another retarded post by Jags.

I can see why you can't seem to construct actual arguments.  You lack any intelliegence. 

Seroulsy Jags, you might have the lowest IQ on this entire board, including everyone who has ever posted here.

I mean really, how dumb does a person have to be to make the post you just made?

I used to think you were just kind of nuts, now i see clearly you are borderline mentally challanged.

In all fairness, some of us have been saying this for a very long time.  :D

Tightskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2013, 03:57:10 PM »

Dude, how am I supposed to know you were referring to Ozmo when you quoted me?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2013, 06:35:05 PM »

In all fairness, some of us have been saying this for a very long time.  :D

Which part?

The part about yelling fire in a crowded theater potentially causing a riot where people might get hurt and the liability that ensues from that?  That's something most learn about in the 9th grade.

Or how about threatening the POTUS?  As if the office doesn't have the right to protect itself?  And or dead threats in general?

Or how about suggesting a relationship between free speech and mods which is more than retarded becuase there are rules here.  Without which she would get hammered daily.

Or...................... ...............

How about her and her little clan of American haters or pariniods unable to construct a legit argument regarding how we are losing our rights and its leading to our country's demise?  and the best they usually do is post come clips that appeal to the retarded or dodge and defelct or what ever lame ass thing they need to do to runaway from it.

The only slightly relevent here is HR 374 regarding assembly for the purpose of protest outside captial buildings or cordoned off etc.  Might have to do with the Occupy movement restricting operation of government activities and its employees, like being able to park their god dam cars.

While i am not in favor of this, nor do supoort it, the basic parts of Freedom of Speech still exists in the country.  

Hence..........

Another fucking retarded post by Jags and company.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2013, 06:36:05 PM »

Would never Gimmick.  No need.

You can't say the same thing can you Samson123?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2013, 08:19:31 PM »
What are you crying and whining about now?  Since the installation of the new rule i haven't called you names and i have removed many threads of people calling you names.

and.............I don't and haven't remove your threads.

How about you go find a wife you can beat on.

PS:  if you feel this section is too hypcritical, feel free to post elsewhere.  

Meanwhile, as we kill more racidal muslims everyday, take comfort in knowing you have abandon your borthers by moving to canada.  

Stay positive!   :D

HA ;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2013, 08:25:23 PM »
The problem though is that you can't criticize Israel and people or entities or nations who don't listen to criticism never change and keep committing the same mistakes over and over again

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2013, 09:06:08 PM »
Dude, how am I supposed to know you were referring to Ozmo when you quoted me?

These little bumps on my chest make me a Dudette!.
Only the first 2 paragraphs addressed your question.

You should have known it didn't refer to you because you weren't the one who referred to human beings as animals.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2013, 09:17:08 PM »
The problem though is that you can't criticize Israel and people or entities or nations who don't listen to criticism never change and keep committing the same mistakes over and over again

The problem is you can't criticize the state of Israel without being characterized as an anti-semite.
It's as ridiculous as being labeled anti-Mormon if you criticize Romney for his lies & flip flopping.
w

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2013, 09:25:31 PM »
The problem is you can't criticize the state of Israel without being characterized as an anti-semite.
It's as ridiculous as being labeled anti-Mormon if you criticize Romney for his lies & flip flopping.
Sadly you can't criticise Islam without the threat of DEATH!  Being called an anti-semite pales in comparison.
V

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2013, 09:32:04 PM »
Sadly you can't criticise Islam without the threat of DEATH!  Being called an anti-semite pales in comparison.

Have you received death threats?
w

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2013, 09:33:51 PM »
Have you received death threats?

In his online gaming fantasy world he's probably received numerous threats.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2013, 11:45:14 PM »
That's not the way to get ahead in life...

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: March 05, 2013, 12:32:30 AM »
Why is it Muslims "love" their ways soooo much...  but want to flood the evil western lands?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 05, 2013, 08:45:04 AM »
Why is it Muslims "love" their ways soooo much...  but want to flood the evil western lands?

Becuase living in caves was always just a fantasy.

Tightskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: March 09, 2013, 03:13:40 PM »

Only the first 2 paragraphs addressed your question.

You should have known it didn't refer to you because you weren't the one who referred to human beings as animals
Lmao. Load of shit.

Tightskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: March 09, 2013, 03:15:40 PM »
These little bumps on my chest make me a Dudette!.

Pardon me ma'am :D

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: March 09, 2013, 03:45:40 PM »

You can take a rat out out the sewer but its still a rat.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 09, 2013, 11:38:57 PM »
You can take a rat out out the sewer but its still a rat.

:D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2013, 04:45:36 AM »
I'm staying out of this lol

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2013, 08:59:33 AM »
I was reading that Israel now has "palestinian buses" and "Jewish buses" because many settlers don't want to ride with palestinians because of the suicide bomber threat....amazing

The jewish state cannot go on like this....they are destroying itself from within....by denying rights to the Palestinians, they make them into second class citizens...there is no way israel can survive the way it is due to palestinian birth rates....  This is what Obama was trying to tell Netanyahu when they had that famous falling out.....it is better to make peace with the Palestinians NOW...once the Palestinians become the majority they will destroy Israel from within...and with their votes

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2013, 10:08:49 AM »
I was reading that Israel now has "palestinian buses" and "Jewish buses" because many settlers don't want to ride with palestinians because of the suicide bomber threat....amazing

The jewish state cannot go on like this....they are destroying itself from within....by denying rights to the Palestinians, they make them into second class citizens...there is no way israel can survive the way it is due to palestinian birth rates....  This is what Obama was trying to tell Netanyahu when they had that famous falling out.....it is better to make peace with the Palestinians NOW...once the Palestinians become the majority they will destroy Israel from within...and with their votes

Here's where they succeed in confusing people. It is not the Jewish state, it is the Israeli state, and any criticism of the government policies there are automatically met with accusations of anti-semitism. The problem I have is not with Jewish people, but rather the actions & policies of the Israeli government, but when they are able to blur the lines between the gov & the people, they are able to exploit WWII attrocities to silence critics.

If anything, an anti-semite who hated Jews would simply keep their mouths shut, or encourage the unsustainable policies of the state, that will lead up to the inevitable destruction of the people.
w