Author Topic: BAN ALCOHOL  (Read 3582 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: BAN ALCOHOL
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 11:43:01 AM »
so did a 9 year old shoot himself in the head with a beer

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2013, 01:22:39 PM »
So you don't care how or why they died only if it was with a gun?

How lucky those kids are to have Heros like you and sen. Feinstein looking after them

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2013, 01:27:09 PM »
So you don't care how or why they died only if it was with a gun?

How lucky those kids are to have Heros like you and sen. Feinstein looking after them

well the stupid slogan fits      "I'll give you my gun when you pry ( it from my cold, dead son's hands   

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2013, 01:40:06 PM »
"I'll give you my beer when you pry ( it from my cold, dead son's hands   

A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2013, 02:07:49 PM »
well the stupid slogan fits      "I'll give you my gun when you pry ( it from my cold, dead son's hands   
That's alright blacken you keep worrying about something that has a .003% chance of killing you.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2013, 02:14:31 PM »
That's alright blacken you keep worrying about something that has a .003% chance of killing you.

zero chance,i don't have a gun in the house  ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2013, 02:53:51 PM »

zero chance,i don't have a gun in the house  ;D
Lol what will you do if someone breaks into your house?

6 iron?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2013, 03:04:06 PM »
Lol what will you do if someone breaks into your house?

6 iron?

my house is alarmed up, i'll know exactly where they are coming in,i will be there before they get in

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2013, 06:34:05 PM »
my house is alarmed up, i'll know exactly where they are coming in,i will be there before they get in
lol with what? a bat?

are you going to beat them with your bare hands?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2013, 05:46:09 AM »
lol with what? a bat?

are you going to beat them with your bare hands?

i guess i,m old fashion,come from the days when you got in a fight you used your fists,you didn't have all the tough guys with guns  ;D

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2013, 07:06:55 AM »
i guess i,m old fashion,come from the days when you got in a fight you used your fists,you didn't have all the tough guys with guns  ;D

You don't bring a knife to a gunfight son, or your fists for that matter. But please , carry on, while waiting for the cops to show up IN TIME

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2013, 07:46:38 AM »
lets hope those criminals who by their very nature break the law feel the same way brain child.

Youre the one talking about being able to defend yourself from armed criminals with your bare hands there "tough guy"

LMFAO another libtard moron who feels they have the ability to fight off armed intruders with just their hands. A big tale tale that you have never been in any physical altercation in your life.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2013, 03:41:42 PM »
lets hope those criminals who by their very nature break the law feel the same way brain child.

Youre the one talking about being able to defend yourself from armed criminals with your bare hands there "tough guy"

LMFAO another libtard moron who feels they have the ability to fight off armed intruders with just their hands. A big tale tale that you have never been in any physical altercation in your life.

Tony. You keep posting stuff like this. I'd bet you 5 bucks that I could fight off 2-3 midgets like you.

Just because you've lost every physical altercation you've ever been in doesn't make it a rule for full grown men.

Let blacken have his dreams until he's proven wrong.

In my experience in a street fight its the craziest and scariest guy who usually wins.

Does blacken seem all that stable to you?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2013, 03:45:57 PM »

Tony. You keep posting stuff like this. I'd bet you 5 bucks that I could fight off 2-3 midgets like you.

Just because you've lost every physical altercation you've ever been in doesn't make it a rule for full grown men.

Let blacken have his dreams until he's proven wrong.

In my experience in a street fight its the craziest and scariest guy who usually wins.

Does blacken seem all that stable to you?
LMFAO I bet I could make you scream like the little bitch you are. Ive proven myself time and time again my friend, 2 time national champion in judo. I speak of things i know about first hand and I know that even though I could beat the shit out of idiots like you and blacken 3 times a day and 5 on sundays I am not match for an armed person or mulitple ppl looking to harm me.

only an idiot who has no experience in physical altercations believes that they can handle themselves against mulitple ppl or ppl who are armed.

you and blacken expose yourselves as idiots who dont have a clue everytime you open your mouths. Go put another round of E tape on your 6 iron moron.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2013, 04:19:25 PM »
LMFAO I bet I could make you scream like the little bitch you are. Ive proven myself time and time again my friend, 2 time national champion in judo. I speak of things i know about first hand and I know that even though I could beat the shit out of idiots like you and blacken 3 times a day and 5 on sundays I am not match for an armed person or mulitple ppl looking to harm me.

only an idiot who has no experience in physical altercations believes that they can handle themselves against mulitple ppl or ppl who are armed.

you and blacken expose yourselves as idiots who dont have a clue everytime you open your mouths. Go put another round of E tape on your 6 iron moron.

60kg weight class of peace.

See if OMR will fly you and blacken out for a brawl.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2013, 04:41:45 PM »

That's fine, but what do you intend to do against intruders who are armed with more than fists?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2013, 04:49:22 PM »

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2013, 04:55:29 PM »

That's fine, but what do you intend to do against intruders who are armed with more than fists?

most intruders will run off when the alarm goes off,most are there to steal shit and don't carry guns

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2013, 05:00:55 PM »
most intruders will run off when the alarm goes off,most are there to steal shit and don't carry guns

Well, if you're ever robbed, I hope your right.

I'm less optimistic and trusting of bad guys.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2013, 05:59:23 PM »

60kg weight class of peace.

See if OMR will fly you and blacken out for a brawl.

LOL OMR is good ppl, you and blacken on the other hand are straight morons.

I know how to handle myself and b/c of that I know the limitations of one person and just their bare hands. Only delusional idiots who have no experience in physical altercations think like you and blacken.

You may want to use a sandwedge as opposed to a 6 iron they generally tend to have a sharper edge to them. ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2013, 06:00:06 PM »
stats to back up your idiotic claims...

id bet there is a higher chance that a person commiting a burglary/robbery has a weapon than there is of you being shot with a gun....

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2013, 06:01:43 PM »
LOL OMR is good ppl, you and blacken on the other hand are straight morons.

I know how to handle myself and b/c of that I know the limitations of one person and just their bare hands. Only delusional idiots who have no experience in physical altercations think like you and blacken.

You may want to use a sandwedge as opposed to a 6 iron they generally tend to have a sharper edge to them. ::)

Your boasts betray your fear.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2013, 06:03:32 PM »
Dario must be Muslim.  :)
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2013, 06:04:38 PM »

Your boasts betray your fear.

lol what boasts would that be tough guy?