Author Topic: BAN ALCOHOL  (Read 3586 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: BAN ALCOHOL
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2013, 07:07:24 PM »
LOL OMR is good ppl, you and blacken on the other hand are straight morons.

I know how to handle myself and b/c of that I know the limitations of one person and just their bare hands. Only delusional idiots who have no experience in physical altercations think like you and blacken.

You may want to use a sandwedge as opposed to a 6 iron they generally tend to have a sharper edge to them. ::)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2013, 02:31:37 PM »
So you don't care how or why they died only if it was with a gun?

How lucky those kids are to have Heros like you and sen. Feinstein looking after them

no he's a very typical "media baby".  tv prioritizes FOR them.  original thought is not very popular nowadays.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2013, 02:48:51 PM »
original thought   :D :D :D most on here get all their thoughts from rush and hannity and don't forget beck

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2013, 02:55:55 PM »
original thought   :D :D :D most on here get all their thoughts from rush and hannity and don't forget beck

yeah OK.  look at what the original post was and look at your reply.  enough said.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2013, 06:30:51 AM »
HENDERSON, N.C. -- A Vance County family is trying to come to grips with the loss of a 5-year-old boy, killed while walking on a sidewalk in broad daylight by, who police are calling, a drunk driver.

The boy's father was taken to Duke Medical Center with serious injuries and the family is begging others to think twice before drinking and getting behind the wheel.

"I found out what happened and I just started screaming, and I couldn't stop screaming,” said Ellen Paynter, while standing at the site of the accident that took her great nephew's life.

Crime tape, skid marks and chips off a tree all stand as a reminder of a wreck that forever changed the lives of this heartbroken family.

"Because of this drunk driver, stole him from my family, I couldn't even kiss him goodbye," Paynter said, fighting back tears.

On Sunday afternoon, Richard Stokes, 22, who goes by Chad, and his 5-year-old son Jayden were walking down the sidewalk from a nearby park.

That's when police said Vincent Gregory, 47, crossed the road in his truck, smashing into a telephone poll before hitting the boy and his father.

http://triangle.news14.com/content/top_stories/684723/henderson-family-mourns-boy-killed-by-suspected-drunk-driver

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2013, 06:34:43 AM »
Denver, Colorado – A mother in Colorado whose unborn nine-month-old son died in utero when a drunk driver slammed into her car is seeking to place an initiative on the 2014 state ballot that would recognize unborn children as persons under the law.

Currently, the state of Colorado, like 22 other states in the nation, does not have a fetal homicide statute on the books criminalizing those who commit the unsolicited murder of the unborn. As previously reported, Jeremy Stodghill, a father of twins who died at the hospital when their mother collapsed from blockage to her lung, has been fighting in the courts to obtain retribution for the deaths of his wife and sons, but has faced obstacles as the Catholic healthcare group named in the lawsuit argues that a fetus is not a person.

http://christiannews.net/2013/02/05/mother-of-baby-killed-by-drunk-driver-files-ballot-initiative-to-recognize-unborn-as-persons/

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2013, 06:41:53 AM »
Mom of boy killed by drunk driver opposes parole
Posted: Feb 25, 2013 8:31 AM EST
Updated: Feb 25, 2013 8:31 AM EST
ST. LOUIS (AP) - The man convicted in the drunk-driving accident outside the St. Louis Zoo that killed a 7-year-old boy is up for parole soon, but the boy's mother hopes to block it.

Robert Robertson's blood alcohol level was three times the legal limit in May 2001 when his car jumped the curb outside the zoo, striking and killing Luke Maue. Luke and 45 classmates from a St. Charles County Lutheran school were there on a field trip.

Robertson was sentenced to 15 years in prison.

KMOX Radio (http://cbsloc.al/XT3G4V ) reports that Robertson faces a parole hearing next month. Angie Maue says she will be there because Robertson needs to know what her family's life has been like and all of the things they've missed because of Luke's death.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/21323886/mom-of-boy-killed-by-drunk-driver-opposes-parole