Author Topic: Spring Break!  (Read 1082 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
Spring Break!
« on: March 01, 2013, 10:55:49 AM »
Fellas it's just around the corner! I'd say best place to be is in FL, such as Daytona, Panama City Beach, Miami and Key West! By the way speaking of 'Spring Break', whatever happened to this Joe Francis? This shishkebab fella got the name "Girls Gone Wild" from the 1929's movie titled "Girls Gone Wild". Then all this shishkebab fella Joe Francis started doing in 1997, was show up at night time with a one man camera crew, film drunk sluts and the rest is history. And by 2008 he made $150 million!

- Discuss
#

MikMaq

Re: Spring Break!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 11:37:11 AM »
Girls gone wild sucked, watching a drunk college girl flash her tits, is about as attractive as a girl blind drunk falling over and shitting her pants. It's not desirable behavior.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2013, 11:45:04 AM »
Fellas it's just around the corner! I'd say best place to be is in FL, such as Daytona, Panama City Beach, Miami and Key West! By the way speaking of 'Spring Break', whatever happened to this Joe Francis? This shishkebab fella got the name "Girls Gone Wild" from the 1929's movie titled "Girls Gone Wild". Then all this shishkebab fella Joe Francis started doing in 1997, was show up at night time with a one man camera crew, film drunk sluts and the rest is history. And by 2008 he made $150 million!

- Discuss

In February 2012, Clark County, Nevada judge Mark Denton awarded Steve Wynn $7.5 million for defamatory statements made by Francis.[17] In September 2012, a jury awarded Steve Wynn $20 million in a slander case against Joe Francis for claiming that Wynn had threatened to kill him over a gambling debt. Francis' witnesses all denied hearing Wynn make such threats.[18] The jury added $20 million in punitive damages.[19] In November 2012, Judge Joanne O'Donnell reduced Steve Wynn's award by $21 million to $19 million. O'Donnell reasoned that the jury's award was "speculative," and based on their dislike of Francis.[20]

A profile of Francis appeared in the Los Angeles Times, written by Claire Hoffman. The article addresses some of these civil cases, as well as behavior that Hoffman observed by spending time with Francis and the Girls Gone Wild crew.[21]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Francis
I

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2013, 11:50:33 AM »
i bet the GGW dude is still rich as shit today.   he had a good idea at the time. 

"What do I care, nobody I know will ever see this video" must have gone thru those drunken girls minds.

The internet = there can never be another GGW.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2013, 11:51:47 AM »
i bet the GGW dude is still rich as shit today.   he had a good idea at the time. 

"What do I care, nobody I know will ever see this video" must have gone thru those drunken girls minds.

The internet = there can never be another GGW.

Good to know you're not the guy that was swallowed by the sink hole this morning!!!  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2013, 11:52:58 AM »
Good to know you're not the guy that was swallowed by the sink hole this morning!!!  ;D

hahaha florida sucks on so many levels.   64 and cloudy today.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2013, 11:53:58 AM »
hahaha florida sucks on so many levels.   64 and cloudy today.

You should see what people up north are suffering with... haha

I wanted to kill myself when I looked out my window this morning.   :-X