Author Topic: My Remedy for My Body  (Read 894 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
My Remedy for My Body
« on: March 01, 2013, 09:18:01 PM »
This just came to my attention. It was written by Brian Carlo, a pastor, and formerly of Bank of New York Mellon, who sent it 6 hours ago by News Feed to his group. I didn't know whether to post it on the Religion Board, or the Politics board, ...so I'm doing both.

He writes:

My Church this is the truth about the U.S. Economy today and My Remedy for My Body to escape the complete ruin of it.March 1,2013

“There is a reason why for the recent uptick in the value of the Stock market, particularity the Dow Jones Industrial Average index from its recent lows of 6507.04 in March 2009 to its recent value of today at about 14,081.The recent rise in The Value of The stock market has nothing to do with market fundamentals, but with The Federal Reserve System. The Federal Reserve System was created by The Council on Foreign Relations and passed in law by The United States Congress on December 23, 1913,

The Federal Reserve System has nothing to do with The Federal Government, it is solely a private corporation controlled and dominated by the banks (The C.F.R.). The Federal Reserve’s traditional form of controlling the economy is to set the level of interest rates and the value of bonds by buying and selling them.

In their recent campaign to keep interest rates low the Federal Reserve instituted QE1,QE2 etc.,this operation has bought huge amounts of government bonds by printing money to purchase government bonds to keep their value high and their interest rates low in order to continue to finance this tremendous budget debt and deficit. This has kept interest rates low, giving the appearance that there is no immediate danger for our economy concerning its 17,000,000,000,000 in debt. As long as interest rates remain near zero, they will be able to finance this debt, but now the Federal Reserve recently in 2009 decided in a secret meeting that they will maintain not only of the value of the bond market, but now the value of stock market also.

They do this by using various entities to hide their true identity and print money to buy stocks on the indexes in order to maintain the value of the stock market and prevent their value from falling, this is done to enhance the illusion that our economy is healthy and is in no danger of a free fall coming to a complete and total collapse.

The health of this economy today is just a mirage; there are nearly five million workers who are no longer considered unemployed because their unemployment benefits have run out and they haven’t yet found employment, and those who are fortunate enough to obtain employment are either working at part time jobs or having employers knowing they now having an advantage over the workers will now force current workers to accept pay cuts ranging from 25%-50% in some cases ,the workers have no choice now but to accept this knowing they will be easily replaced by someone else, and this is even happening now in the skills trades also.

The Federal Reserve is now undertaking a grand deception against the American people to fool them into believing things are not that bad and the budget deficit is not really a big deal. The Truth is that our budget deficit is being finance today by countries like China, Japan and Saudi Arabia, and the day is coming very soon when the United States will lose its status as the world’s reserve currency and these same countries will refuse now to buy our government bonds to finance our deficit unless they receive a greater rate of return on their investment from our government bonds, this will be the end of the U.S. economy as we know it, because once interest rates on government bonds increase dramatically , the Federal Reserve will no longer be able to finance the 17,000,000,000,000 debt and this will plunge the U.S. economy into complete ruin and bankruptcy and this in turn will pave the way for the U.S. to become a part of the one world government.

Paper money will now become worthless as a result of the Federal Reserve printing massive amounts of money in their vain attempt to finance the higher interest rates concerning our debt. In addition gold ownership will be outlawed in order to insure the populace is totally and completely dependent on the new government controlling the United States; the Council on Foreign Relations.

This is why while there is still time I Almighty God want My Church today to now become organized and equipped to gather together to pray in The Holy Spirit (Pray in other tongues) in large and small groups, in churches and in homes for long periods of time and then listen for specific instructions coming from The Holy Spirit on exactly how My Body will be provided for by Me Almighty God” As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.”(Acts 13:2) My People will no longer have to rely on this faulty world economic system because as a result of My Church now praying in complete and total unity in The Holy Spirit, there will be created in the midst of this collapsing world economy an alternative economy based on Godly principles, this will all happen at the same time with the coming of the last end time revival to show the world that God’s ways are better than man’s ways.” For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, says the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.”(Isaiah 55:8-9)My Church the world will see My People escaping this world economic system just like My People (The Jews) escaped Egypt in ancient times. It is absolutely essential today that My Church starts praying in The Holy Spirit in order to prepare themselves of things to come so they will not be caught unawares. As The Jews escape the ruin of Egypt which symbolizes the then world economic system, My Body it is your destiny to escape the complete and total ruin of this world economic system today says the Lord.”
w

24KT

• Getbig V
Re: My Remedy for My Body
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 02:33:48 PM »
any thoughts?
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 03:36:52 PM »
When are you going to post some nudes? 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2013, 04:16:34 PM »

+1

Tightskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2013, 03:28:10 PM »

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2013, 04:59:40 PM »

Here ya go... Enjoy
w

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2013, 05:47:36 PM »
Here ya go... Enjoy

I cant masturbate to those..

Nude pics next time.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2013, 03:34:42 AM »
I cant masturbate to those..

Nude pics next time.

I already gave you a pic of 3 separate nudes, and you want more? Aren't you the greedy little bugger.
You'll just have to use your imagination. I'm sure you're already well accustomed to doing that.  ;)
w

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2013, 07:18:43 AM »
I already gave you a pic of 3 separate nudes, and you want more? Aren't you the greedy little bugger.
You'll just have to use your imagination. I'm sure you're already well accustomed to doing that.  ;)

:)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2013, 07:20:28 AM »

Yeah - maybe imagination might be better off here than real ones seeing how reluctant you are.