Author Topic: Just started...  (Read 1187 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Just started...
« on: March 02, 2013, 09:26:31 AM »
Starting March 1st:

300mg Sust
600mg EQ
100mg Anadrol ED 8 weeks
10iu GH

Short and simple.

By summer, probably around June 1st:

50mg Test P ED
100mg Tren A ED
50mg Winny ED 8 Weeks
10iu GH
75mcg T3

I'm mainly using the short esters just because they are left over from last year and i want to get rid of them.  I really don't see a difference at all from using them even when i'm really lean.

Going to drop my calories down to 2000 per day and drop the carbs to 100g per day.  I'm going to try and follow a diet similar to what Galeniko and Onetimehard are doing, but with a few more carbs and no ephedrine, i don't handle stimulants well and i do a shit load of cardio so the extra carbs are no big deal.

Keeping it simple and effective.

I'm 5'11" and i weighed 216 today, around 8-9% BF.  Once i get lean enough I'll throw some pictures up, i took a few today to use as my baseline.  Also, had blood work done last week and my levels are all within normal range, cholesterol was a little high, but everything else was normal for someone my age.

8)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: Just started...
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 11:10:20 AM »
Sound like you're lean already...shouldn't take long to drop a little fat with a diet like that.

How's your daily activity levels?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 11:40:33 AM »
Sound like you're lean already...shouldn't take long to drop a little fat with a diet like that.

How's your daily activity levels?

I work in an office, so most of the day i'm in a chair or in meetings.  However, i exercise 5-6 days a week for about 1 hour.  I lift 4 days a week and do Muay Thai 1-2 days a week. 

I've been below 12% BF for a few years now and i find that it's a lot easier to maintain this after you have been this lean for a while.  I typically eat around 4k calories a day, but it's all clean food and i never eat carbs at night.  Once i drop the calories a bit i think i'll be leaner than i've been since i competed in body building 8 years ago.

8)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 11:54:48 AM »
The longer you maintain a decent level of bodyfat the easier it is to maintain it...I agree with that.

I did a diet like this while having a very physically demanding job and after a certain point it became pretty hard to keep my work performance up. With a job like yours that won't be a problem but lack of food makes at times can make me so irritable I'd probably start throwing people out of the office windows. But the good thing is that going this low in calories you get to where you want to quick and then maintaining becomes much easier.

Look forward to seeing your progress...keep us updated!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2013, 04:47:52 PM »
I dig the summer run Overlaod. You always run the test that low, especially with the gh you're running? I used to only use prop but sust has replaced it as my favorite, no contest. Don't see any fluid retention on 600mgs a week. Don't know if I will even bother to switch to prop during summer.  Pharma or generic gh?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2013, 10:16:47 AM »
I dig the summer run Overlaod. You always run the test that low, especially with the gh you're running? I used to only use prop but sust has replaced it as my favorite, no contest. Don't see any fluid retention on 600mgs a week. Don't know if I will even bother to switch to prop during summer.  Pharma or generic gh?

I've always been a high Test guy, every cycle in the past i always ran Test higher than any other single compound.  Last year was the first time i tried the low maintenance dose Test and i made some great gains, i had less sides and i generally felt better.  I love Test, but i think i've been using too much of it in the past, i've gone up to 1500mg many many times and had terrible acne.  My last few cycles with low Test i had zero acne and i just felt better, less anxiety too which is a big deal for me.  I think with GH you can use less AAS and get incredible results, the 10iu of GH has been a game changer for me.

I'm using Thanks and Hyges.  Pharma is still too pricey for me since i use 10iu.

8)

gh2

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2013, 06:44:40 AM »
Nice simple cycles Overload! Are you fine with running winny for 8 weeks straight without joint pain? Also, no worries about the reported thicker but brittle tendons winny is supposed to give?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2013, 08:18:05 AM »
Starting March 1st:

300mg Sust
600mg EQ
100mg Anadrol ED 8 weeks
10iu GH

Short and simple.

By summer, probably around June 1st:

50mg Test P ED
100mg Tren A ED
50mg Winny ED 8 Weeks
10iu GH
75mcg T3

I'm mainly using the short esters just because they are left over from last year and i want to get rid of them.  I really don't see a difference at all from using them even when i'm really lean.

Going to drop my calories down to 2000 per day and drop the carbs to 100g per day.  I'm going to try and follow a diet similar to what Galeniko and Onetimehard are doing, but with a few more carbs and no ephedrine, i don't handle stimulants well and i do a shit load of cardio so the extra carbs are no big deal.

Keeping it simple and effective.

I'm 5'11" and i weighed 216 today, around 8-9% BF.  Once i get lean enough I'll throw some pictures up, i took a few today to use as my baseline.  Also, had blood work done last week and my levels are all within normal range, cholesterol was a little high, but everything else was normal for someone my age.

8)
Try Red Yeast Rice. The supplement works. Took my cholesterol from 220 to 150. 1200mgs a day. I also use 4 grams of fish and my hdl's are in the high 40's. I use the Jarrow brand, it has 100mgs of coq10 in it. I also take an extra 50mg of coq10 daily.
T

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2013, 10:00:25 AM »
Sounds great OL. Definitely have to use anadrol at 100 mgs...50 mgs didn't do much for me and as soon as I upped the dose I saw tremendous gains in size and strength. I only ran the drol for 4 weeks at a time, however. Is 8 weeks going to be too long of a run?