Author Topic: topical tren a?  (Read 4240 times)

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
topical tren a?
« on: December 13, 2005, 01:36:55 PM »
Trenbolone acetate is so versatile.  Aside from hearing about a newer nasal spreay that apparently works really good, I also read that you can make your own tren A topical lotion from crushing down the veterinary pellets and making a solution to apply directly to your skin.  You actually absorb about 25% of the tren so a lot is wasted but since the vet pellets are so damn cheap thats ok i guess.  What's next?  Tren patches?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: topical tren a?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2005, 04:45:31 PM »
Trenbolone acetate is so versatile.  Aside from hearing about a newer nasal spreay that apparently works really good, I also read that you can make your own tren A topical lotion from crushing down the veterinary pellets and making a solution to apply directly to your skin.  You actually absorb about 25% of the tren so a lot is wasted but since the vet pellets are so damn cheap thats ok i guess.  What's next?  Tren patches?

All you have to do is crush the pellets and mix them with DMSO.

The problem is that you have no idea how hygenic the pellets are so essentially you're letting whatever impurities that are in the binding agents soak in to your skin along with the Trenbolone.

That's a very stupid thing to do.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2005, 04:54:57 PM »
All you have to do is crush the pellets and mix them with DMSO.

The problem is that you have no idea how hygenic the pellets are so essentially you're letting whatever impurities that are in the binding agents soak in to your skin along with the Trenbolone.

That's a very stupid thing to do.

DIV

You can throw tren into a lot of these new transdermal carriers, and gels, that are more effective than DMSO..And you won't smell like shit..
musclegurus.com

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2005, 05:10:47 PM »
You can throw tren into a lot of these new transdermal carriers, and gels, that are more effective than DMSO..And you won't smell like shit..

Sure you can, but what about the fillers in the pellets?

You willing to have them soak in to your skin as well?

Remember, the shit is manufactured for cattle, not humans.

Plus, I have no idea what % of Tren would actually soak in, you're going to lose some of it along the way.

DIV

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2005, 06:28:55 PM »
exactly good advice, just homebrew it and dont worry about these other ways, u would most likely just hurt yourself in the long run. i did homebrew of tren and it worked perfect and no abcess or infections from it.

muscle
muscle

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2005, 11:35:19 PM »
O.K I was a guinea pig of sorts when it comes to this topical tren...the pellets....the DMSO....I would crush the pellets into a powder, and mix that with the DMSO, and then apply the solution on my thighs...wrap them with saran wrap, and let it soak in for about an hour. I had good results, as I was training for a local contest, and did fairly well.....and it did work... but I had horrible raw tender skin at the application areas. So you definitely get a dermatological reaction, but again, I was very happy with the "gains"
Cam ad mi

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2005, 11:38:09 PM »
O.K I was a guinea pig of sorts when it comes to this topical tren...the pellets....the DMSO....I would crush the pellets into a powder, and mix that with the DMSO, and then apply the solution on my thighs...wrap them with saran wrap, and let it soak in for about an hour. I had good results, as I was training for a local contest, and did fairly well.....and it did work... but I had horrible raw tender skin at the application areas. So you definitely get a dermatological reaction, but again, I was very happy with the "gains"

^Braver than me.......

I'll stick with injections.....

DIV

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2005, 12:34:04 PM »
me too!  ;)

muscle
muscle