Author Topic: physical gamers, wen will they create a game that lets you actually fight with  (Read 1658 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
your hands and feet even. with sensory nodes attached to all of your joints, like a suit you would put on and you could see yourself on the screen at like a high angle like this and other angles like almost first person like this

i understand grappling would be impossible and they may have to tweak the controls and angles when your fighter gets hit but this type of game is long overdue IMO and would be EXCELLENT for the fitness enthusiast

can you imagine standing in your living room fighting people online, imagine the workout, imagine the fun that would be! imagine the bragging rights of your speed and agility all the while keeping in your teeth and not getting a black eye!
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
My "step back, jump uppercut" would be unstoppable.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Would be great if you could attach bands to your wrists and ankles.

And when you get hit, you get a shock via the bands.

Would be great shocking your friends over PSN

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
My "step back, jump uppercut" would be unstoppable.

we need to contact some game developers. people would quit the fucken gym

imagine arcades at malls being set up for this very purpose i can see this widespread happening in about 2025 from my idea
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Would be great if you could attach bands to your wrists and ankles.

And when you get hit, you get a shock via the bands.

Would be great shocking your friends over PSN

exactly you could watch your character slump over on the screen say if you got hit with a good solar plexus punch and you would have to adjust your positioning for when a punch was landed if you were to counter attack from being just hit or depending upon the severity there would be some normal immobility on the game screen to your character and you would have to back peddle away. i think one would need a decent sized living room but there could be smaller rings depending upon your living room size
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
I've seen some punching bag games in arcades before but never played.

There's also "Dance Dance Revolution" but I think you have to be an homosexual to play those.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

There's also "Dance Dance Revolution" but I think you have to be an homosexual to play those.

yeah ive hit that bag before its fun seeing it show your power, this is the very beginning folks. in 2025 we will have arcade or in home real time fight simulations with full body sensory gear to wear
A

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
I don't think that it will ever be possible to have a true virtual fight.  For one the processors are not fast enough and the speed of the network could never keep up

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I don't think that it will ever be possible to have a true virtual fight.  For one the processors are not fast enough and the speed of the network could never keep up

thats bullshit theres multitudes of directions on the analog sticks as well as buttons, surely sensory nodes on all the joints in a "fight suit" to wear when you fight is easily managable by a next generation console or even this generation. the probablem is this world is lazy full of heme-iron addicts who are depressed and feel like there is nothing left to live for in this world to make it happen, even though they got all the connections in the devolopers network of creating games, but these game developers are so far away from breaking there heme-iron addictions to having enough energy to generate such products
A

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
Yes Falcon, but look at the analog controllers.  The movements you make with these controllers is limited to up down left right, forward and backward with additional buttons for an action.  That is nothing compared to the intricate movements of the body.  May be possible for a one on one at your own house in the future but for fighting some guy in China or england or whatever will not work.  The infrastructure can not handle that kind of speed it requires to make it realtime.

Believe me..I know Microsoft Office and am learning how to use different browsers.  so you have to respect my knowledge.. ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Yes Falcon, but look at the analog controllers.  The movements you make with these controllers is limited to up down left right, forward and backward with additional buttons for an action.  That is nothing compared to the intricate movements of the body.  May be possible for a one on one at your own house in the future but for fighting some guy in China or england or whatever will not work.  The infrastructure can not handle that kind of speed it requires to make it realtime.

Believe me..I know Microsoft Office and am learning how to use different browsers.  so you have to respect my knowledge.. ;D

it can be done, who wouldve ever thought we have online gaming in the 1960's and the graphix we have today
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
your hands and feet even. with sensory nodes attached to all of your joints, like a suit you would put on and you could see yourself on the screen at like a high angle like this and other angles like almost first person like this

i understand grappling would be impossible and they may have to tweak the controls and angles when your fighter gets hit but this type of game is long overdue IMO and would be EXCELLENT for the fitness enthusiast

can you imagine standing in your living room fighting people online, imagine the workout, imagine the fun that would be! imagine the bragging rights of your speed and agility all the while keeping in your teeth and not getting a black eye!
also imagine getting beat up and dying.

Nomad

• Getbig IV

So shadowboxing?

I don't know man...even that will make the average gamer gas in 30 seconds, flat.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
i'm guessing you haven't played the x box "kinnect" (sp) the games for that are not a million miles away from what you're talking about.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Falcon has been watching The Island, it seems.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods

;D ;D

Method101

• Getbig V

Sweedee

• Getbig III
They have some fighting games for kinect which you use your hands. Dont know if its decent yet or what though. Maybe next genereation kinect will be better and it will be possible to box. Dont know if input delay would mess it up.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
They have some fighting games for kinect which you use your hands. Dont know if its decent yet or what though. Maybe next genereation kinect will be better and it will be possible to box. Dont know if input delay would mess it up.

they are entertaining for 5 minutes

Sweedee

• Getbig III

they are entertaining for 5 minutes

Ive heard if you punch too fast nothing happends.

I dont know why roleplaying games havent rented a "siri" licence or something and incorporated that into the games. Talking etc.. Shouldn't be too hard

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
Been around for decades

che

• Getbig V